Have these crossovers gone too far?

Have these crossovers gone too far?

I'm still waiting on The Flintstones X Pawn Stars

jetsons x pickers/storage wars

Too damn far. Delete this!!!!!!!!!!!

They haven't gone far enough.

Are those the Supernatural Boys?

...Who is the target audience for this version of Scooby-Doo?

Supernatural is starting its 13th season. Each with 20+ episodes. They need to fill time.

Plus the one where they get transported to the real world into the body of their actors was hilarious.

Not far enough.

>Scooby Doo crossovers going too far
Did you forget all the original crossover episodes

>Have these crossovers gone too far?
There is an episode where Scooby Doo teams up with Harlan Ellison to fight Cthulu. Crossovers cannot go further than that

I take it you never actually watched old scooby doo?

Not yet, there's no Hellboy.

wait what

Out of all the crossovers out there, THIS is the one that breaks you?

Not Artchie/Punisher, not Tom and Jerry/Wizard of Oz, not Scooby-Doo/Batman, not That's So Suite Life Of Hanna Montanan, not Marvel/Attack on Titan, not DC/Loony Toons, Not the OTHER Scooby-Doo/Batman, not DBZ/One Piece, not Spongebob/Baywatch, not The Grim Adventurers of the KND, not Simpsons/Family Guy, not even the god forsaken Digibowl!

THIS is somehow going too far for you?

I wont be satisfied until there is an officially licensed crossover with the Gnardians of the Galaxy

What the fuck even happens in Supernatural after Bill and Ted allow themselves to become vessels for Michael and Satan? I tuned out after that.

> Ellison is featured as a recurring character in the 2010 television show Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated, where he is portrayed as a professor of literature at the fictional Miskatonic University and colleague of H.P Hatecraft. His writings in speculative fiction give him a unique understanding of alternate timelines and place him in the role of an adviser to the protagonists.

Sam comes back but his soul is still in Hell so he's amoral for a it, Bobby dies, Castiel and Crowley stick around, they fight Leviathans from Purgatory, and that's just one or two seasons. I dropped off after that

I think at some point they get Mjolner and use it to kill monsters

Man. So, so, much. Like God's sister.

Did they ever do a second episode addressing the Amazons?

No. I'm kinda glad they didn't. I thought the Amazons were boring.

Really? I thought the whole thing with Dean's daughter had good impact and would really like a follow up to see that old wound come up when they go after the Amazons again.

This

Yeah I mean the daughter thing was cool but she's dead. There's not much they can do beyond that. The only times Dean and Sam go to any lengths to revive someone is if it's each other lol.

Crossovers are neat

I'm talking more him going for revenge because of it. And it's not like it would be out of the realm of possibility for some sort of Amazon magic to have kept her alive. They were superhuman after all.
Speaking of, how many of Dean's daughterus are running around at this point? Off the top of my head there's the werewolf girl, the one raised by vamps, Cass' vessel's daughter, and that one whole house full of kids.

I'm looking forward to this. Haven't touched Tumblrnatural since S5.

They haven't gone far enough.