List of things filmmaker Kevin Smith LOVED about The Last Jedi:

List of things filmmaker Kevin Smith LOVED about The Last Jedi:
What they did with Luke
What they did with the Force
The phone prank
Flying Leia
The part with Chewie and the Porgs (HILARIOUS)
Hyperspace ramming (Fucking LOVED it)
The movie as a whole
The overall direction of the series
He also said he cried multiple times, such as when Luke met up with R2-D2 (a robot)
Also his favorite minute of the entire Star Wars Saga is unironically the part at the end of Rogue One with Vader wasting no names
He is a Star Wars Authority
What the fuck is YOUR excuse for not liking it?

He's barely a human. His daughter going public about being abused by daddy fucking when?!

And yet, aside from his sorry movies he makes a food living as an internet authority on all things Comic book or pop culture related, such as Star Wars. He is paid to tell people his opinions. How does that make you feel?

Happy. He went from making movies to making youtube videos. And I couldn't be more happy about it.

A bald assertion isn't an argument. I've already refuted your representation based arguments. Give me something else.

What are you talking about user, he still makes films.

There is nobody on this earth that epitomizes the term manchild like Kevin Smith does. It describes the essence of his being to a t.

What about this man makes you see a man child?

That was a fun, sexy movie though. It was like a higher quality sexier version of the Lizzy Maguire / Drake and Josh / etc movies.

Kevin Smith is a morbidly obese, drug abusing basket-case

Apparently both critics and normies disagree

Yoga Hosers is a cute flick

Well, he has a shit-tase, a huge fanboy of the brand and was also high. What did you expect?

Jesus christ Kevin its your own fucking daughter youre talking about here

Stop trying to make
>A bald assertion isn't an argument. I've already refuted your representation based arguments. Give me something else.
happen. It will never happen.

If you like Dan Schneider shows you'll like the movie. Of course normalfags and CRITICS don't connect to that. It does what it sets out to do well.

He’s a contrarian. Not surprised he likes all the “fuck you, audience” decisions

She's not even his own daughter. Straight up got mewes eyes.

Don't get involved in this soyboy this is between me and the faggot baking the bald faced assertion

>Dan Scnieder
Isn't he a diddler or sumtin?

Why is he making a satanic gesture?

The porky is a gimmick director. Who cares what the slob thinks.

post clips of her ass

based

>He also said he cried multiple times

Why does this fat faggot always cry at blockbusters?

>authority
Only on being a faggot user

Kevin Smith is an authority on nothing.

It took him over a year to admit that The Dark Knight Rises was kind of a shitty movie.

AS much as I like Kevin Smith shit, he's past his time. He's become a stoner that loves everything only because he can't think anymore.

I can't stand Kevin Smith for some reason. And why does he always wear a fucking oilers jersey.