Why the hate for VLC

Why does everyone hate VLC?

Here a screenshot using VLC

and here one with MPC

That better be MPC w/MadVR

Has trouble playing x265 (patrician codec) on my ultrabook (low power mobile intel cpu). Mpc-hc (not even updated for a few months now) has handled everything so far.

Stills are not the problem, the playback is the problem. With VLC you often get choppy framerate issues depending on the format of the video file and overall codec mess.
MPC works perfectly everytime

Something I don't get about blaidrunner:
Why does Wallace Corporation need Ana Stelline? They should be oblivious about her talents.

Mariette and Freysa want Replicants to rebel against slavery, and have blind trust that Ana Stelline can help them with that.
Niander Wallace want Replicants to make babies and populate the stars.
Joshi and LAPD wants to cover up and destroy any evidence to protect against a Replicant rebellion.
Deckard wants to cover up and destroy any evidence to protect Ana Stelline.

>VLC you often get choppy framerate issues
I never had that and I have a old ass computer (with a lot of ram mind you.)

Quad core with 20 gigs of ram and a Ti 550 card, never had these framerate issues

the last time i used VLC sourceforge slapped a nice trojan in it.

fuck them and fuck VLC

posted from my iphone 6s

worse performance, more artifacting

however hat's for using a friends shitty laptop with a TV. my main issue is the wrong contract value, or brightness or whatever. VLC is slightly too bright or washed out and I'd rather use MPC anyway than guess a better value

>not the same frame
pointless

user...

don't you user me, look at them in separate tabs. They are not the same exact frame of the movie. If you are not going to compare identical frames your comparison is flawed from the beginning.

It's just a set of youngsters stuck with Windows, and they don't know how to use VLC so they cling to MPC as baby's fist media player. They probably just need to go ahead and ask for some help with using their computer.

because she is the born replicant you fucking retard
she is the chosen one who got put in an orphanage whose memory K has

wut

the entire point of wallace is that he doesnt know who ana is but needs to find her to dissect her and get the key to reproducing replicants. wallace corp just thinks she is a memory writer, they have no idea she is replicant jesus.

I use PotPlayer

Because they dont know shes the hybrid replicant (maybe) capable of breeding

How do you go about day to day living with such brain damage that you cant comprehend the basic plot of a 2hr movie

>png

could you put this into a food analgy?
ty.

Mpv

>being a mobile poster and caring the format of images

mai fucking niBBa

could you put this into a videogame analogy?
ty

could you put this into a anime analogy?
ty

It has nothing to do with size but png produce blocky images with poor color replication.

Quicktime > VLC > MPC

>Quicktime
barf

>Why does everyone hate VLC?

I never understood the hate... we're all watching downsampled files anyway

Even raw Bluray data is COMPRESSED

Everything is compressed

Threadly Reminder the VLC has it's own anthropomorphic anime character.