You just funded global, fifth-wave feminism by paying to watch TLJ

You just funded global, fifth-wave feminism by paying to watch TLJ.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Kj3opk1QFTM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=Kj3opk1QFTM
I regret it, I'm sorry.
I've told hundreds of people at my place of employment not to pay to see it, if that helps

I paid for three tickets, twice

I did no such thing.

Okay neat. I don't give a shit.

Good goy

Fuck you.
TLJ is a good movie

>2018
>paying for movies
Holy shit do you bang rocks together to start a fire before dinner, too?

Thanks senpai. Happy crusading and a shadilay to you too.

I didn't pay for it at least, wont see the next one

Wrong. I just paid to watch the most conservative Star Wars ever made.
>is handed an absolute shitshow of a foundation to work on
>is forced to include a plethora of diverse individuals
>spends the entire movie showing how they do nothing but fuck things up for themselves
>constant infighting and undermining by the multicultural rebels
>'fascist' first order is literally just toying with them the entire movie
>admiral tumblr sacrifices herself and literally does nothing to stop the first order's advance
>first order just shrugs off the attack and strengthens their resolve
>a literal aryan youth archetype has to show up at the end to save the SJWs
>rey, a woman, spends the entire movie sitting back in introspection while doing literally nothing
>tells jew jew to fuck off, nobody cares about his 'history' or 'future'

Yet again, LARPing cucks couldn't understand Johnson was tricking them into revealing their true soyboy status by bemoaning the 'feminism' and 'forced diversity' the movie actually derides, proving once again they are just brainlets screeching uncontrollably in a desperate attempt for someone to acknowledge them.

How is such a shitty film making so much money?

I've never seen it, probably never will. I agree with the sentiment though. also, they charge $5 more per ticket for TLJ tickets than every other movie here. I think it is a ploy to show how much they can break box office records or something.

Brand value/nostalgia and mass marketing.

But even Disney knows their game is up since more and more people are getting their entertainment through the internet, hence why they're on a massive buying spree lately. They want to sooner or later become a competitor to Netflix.

Star Wars is a cult. People will go see anything tied to Star Wars in droves.

George Lucas should make a new universe with a new story. A "fuck you" to Disney.

mental gymnastics

>fifth-wave
Hold on, there has been a fourth already?

It all just phased into gynocentric misandric supremacism.

Wasn't that third wave already? Where or when did the forth one happen?

There isn't officially a fourth wave, although some think "breaking the gender binary" and "fighting TERFs" is the fourth wave, as you basically have two or three branches of feminism right now.

They prevent people from creating the language to define them thereby controlling the thoughts of the population and preventing its etymology

Ive made a few their needs to be many many more

>Gynocentrism - where the cultural is forced to revolve around the female worldview

>Gynopartiality- female immorality is applauded while male immorality is criminalized.

>gyno infantalization - women should never be fully responsible for their actions and are to be afforded special privledges

Naming things gives them power. Call this by its name. These are very powerful biologically based baises that need to be identified and assaulted.

CALL IT BY ITS NAME

No fuck you dweeb its not

A bald assertion isn't an argument. I've already refuted your representation based arguments. Give me something else.

Ot characters especially mr.hamills were blatantly character assassinations. You disgust me pleb. Fuck you and the rest of people who defend this like you can all hyper speed ram yourselves you fucking retarded imbeciles.

Last year I paid to watch Last Jedi, Coco, SpiderMan, Beauty and the Beast, and I took my gf to Disneyland.

That's literally what happened though.

What movie did you watch?