If humans have such shitty reflexes that they can't compete in pod-racing, why did they make the clone army out of them?

If humans have such shitty reflexes that they can't compete in pod-racing, why did they make the clone army out of them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RndEv06h2qU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

they are made from mandalorians which are like space spartans

The purpose of the clones wasn't to win podraces, it was to kill Jedi. So they cloned the best Jedi killer in the galaxy

Because eben though Humans have sucky reflexes they are still the dominant species in the Galaxy

Mandalorians, not humans.

Because at the end of the day ...
youtu.be/RndEv06h2qU

These are super soldiers cloned and raised to be elite fighters that work in units.

But honestly, Lucas using Clone Wars in Episode IV really forced him into this hole, because using real lives as pawns instead of droids is really ineffective.

Well he could've just set the movies after the Clone Wars and had Anakin be like 30

frohes neues, bernd!

They are mass produced, disposable soldiers. They are not 'elite', they are economic.

>using real lives as pawns instead of droids is really ineffective
Is it really though?
They do alright in the series.
Quality over quantity.

why do you think they lost

Mandalorians are not species, they aren't even a human offshoot, Jango was human.

regular soldiers > clones > droids

clones were the best cost-effective method to defeat the droids

fucking christ kids these day don't know shit about star wars

Not true. Fett had mandalorian armor but wasn't mandalorian himself. Try harder.

>star wars
>humans

He's the best Jedi Killer, but that's purely as a result of his accrued experience and training. There's no "Jedi killing genes". They literally could've had the same outcome by putting any cloned human through the clone training.

Mate, clones were the best type of soldier.
They were to expensive so the emperor went with regular people

human wankery as expected from fiction. logically you would want robots or any other beings with vastly superior physical abilities.

he was raised as a mandalorian though

not canon

What is mandalorian......

Nothing.

Are you a writer for Disney trying to catch up on the Lore.

So cool they hired you before you even watched the movies.

The opposing battle droids were very dumb so it's not like there was much competition.

Rude.

He wasn't, he just found his armor somewhere. Disney canon has Fett as just a dude who stole the armor.

Everything.

Not the clones

Making it clones vs droids instead of Republic vs evil clones was a mistake

Everything about the Republic outside of the OT is just retarded. In the prequels they absolutely refuse to create a fucking military until Sheev spins his way into the position of dictator. Then in the nu-movies, apparently the Republic immediately disbanded all their military forces the moment the Empire was defeated.

For you.

wait what i havent followed star wars canon in 4 years and this shit happens.

because georges retarded fanbase wanted an excuse to shoe horn in not bobbafet 3000 million times and picked the clone wars to do it.
>hurr durr they aren't humans.
yeah yeah

I say it's consistent

The senate without sheev doesn't want an army, both before and after the empire.
What's the issue?

til Fett movie comes out and we get more info, Jango Fett was just a mercenacy/bounty hunter who stole a Mandalorian Armor from a corpse and made everybody believe he was a mando too.

Welcome to Disney Star Wars, do you want your old canon with an extra of FUCK YOU!?

>In the prequels they absolutely refuse to create a fucking military
The republic had a military, they were largely ceremonial and used to ferry around senators and people on official republic business, but they were there. Who do you think was flying Qui Gon and Obi Wan to the negotiations? Or all the non clone officers in the navy.

This. How the fuck did people miss this? And aside from that most planets in the republic just had their own security forces to protect their homeplanet. The republic exsisted to help each other out, kind of like the star wars UN equivalent.

These aren't military, they're security guards. The fact that the Republic does not have an actual standing army is the whole point of the first two movies.

Why did they disolve the military as a protector? I mean, there are probably a lot of hostile aliens out there. Surely they must have been defending their borders.

jedi are such good peace keepers every one else turned into a libtard and started pretending the jedi were working with the russians.

>Why did they disolve the military as a protector?
In the old republic? They didn't need it. The jedi mediated the peace whenever it was needed.

> in old canon Humans were the dominant space-faring species especially by the time of the galactic empire.

> new canon humans are nobodies. Slaves and Scavengers.

Were there never aliens that weren't susceptible to jedi tricks? Like those insectoids from Eps2.

The Clone Wars is still canon. Mandalorians are just a warrior clan, they have no special genetics or other shit like that. Mandalorians act like he's not a real Mandalorian because they dont like the fact that he's using their culture for bountyhunting.

How come there are way more human Jedi compared to every other race in the galaxy?

who the fuck cares what the soy canon is? the first mandalorians were taung as stated in tales of the jedi, then they adopted humans in their ranks and eventually they were all humans, jango feet was the last one after he defeated montross
fuck the clone wars canon

what is the european union? do you see people wanting a common army?

The hutts were resistant, but not immune. Other than that other Force Users and if they were using force-disabling organisms or materials.

Afaik the hutts lived in republic space. I don't know if their homeworld was integrated, but what if there were truly evil aliens from outside the republic that gave a rat's ass about jedi diplomat. They just want the ressources or whatever. Or is the galaxy so well know in the SW universe that they don't fear an outside invasion?

Being resistant to mind tricks doesn't mean you can avoid getting cut in half by a lightsaber or force pushed off a cliff.

For several thousand years, there was peace and no one would want to go directly against the majority of the galaxy (defended by magic space wizards btw)

They had a military in the old republic. Back then they were in open war with the Sith.

>jedi tricks
DOES THIS LOOK LIKE A MOTHERFUCKING JEDI TRICK TO YOU?

>20 minutes into the movie and Han, Leia and Luke get killed because the clones can hit for once

Their homeworld was Nal Hutta, which had a moon called Nar Shadda all covered in cities like Coruscant but it was way more dystopian.. they are in the outer rim and not part of the republic

There were always areas of space that were unexplored. In old canon the remnant empire escaped into these systems after the fall of the emperor. I think the First Order has a similar backstory but the incorporation of the wider setting with locations such as Kessel and Ord Mantell in the expanded universe helped a lot to put flesh on the bones laid out by the original trilogy.

and niggers in america are raised as white people. doesnt seem to work

>So they cloned the best Jedi killer in the galaxy
why not clone grievous then

>implying they weren't letting them escape in ANH

The "the Fetts aren't really Mandalorian" thing came from George Lucas, though.

Thank you, anons!

>disney canon

theres your problem user

cause they could even kill sheev

give him a killswitch or something

I have those four comics about Jango becoming a mandalorian, what do you have?

Order 0010000 0010000

Order 16 16?

I'm tired user. Work was an asspain today.

HOMO SUPERIOR

Without Boba Fett there wouldn’t be stories about Mandalorians. That’s a ridiculous idea. Next you’ll say Palpatine and Vader weren’t really Sith.

Clones should have been the antagonists in the Clone Wars, as they were implied to be by Obi Wan in Episode IV.

Maybe they were rapidly produced by the Separatist factions and caught the Republic off guard. The Republic starts the war fielding crappy battle droids and a mix off regional levies from loyal systems, both of which are outmatched by the Clone armies.

The Republic is further hindered and demoralized by cloned replacements of leaders and politicians. The Jedi find themselves reluctantly dragged into the war effort since they have the unique ability to discern clones from originals.

Palpatine comes to power following a series of political and military reforms that centralizes power and standardizes the military from battle droids and diverse levies and militias to the uniform Imperial war machine.

>as they were implied to be by Obi Wan in Episode IV.
That was never implied

not canon

That's not how this works.

>comics
Comics and books were never canon. Eat a dick.

>as they were implied to be by Obi Wan in Episode IV
When?

have you read them?

another plinkett opinion look

>
>til Fett movie comes out and we get more info, Jango Fett was just a mercenacy/bounty hunter who stole a Mandalorian Armor from a corpse and made everybody believe he was a mando too.

So Boba thinks he's a Mando, goes to the planet, gets initiated.

but what about the clones of big boss and his soldier genes? what about the genome therapy for all the soldiers at outer heaven? METAL GEAR

bullshit

was John Crichton the most satisfying sci-fi hero or all time? from fish out of the water to galactic legend there isn't a moment where he is not completely fucking awesome.

I have 5 seasons of the clone wars

Nope. But why would that matter?

Why did the republic not have a standing army before the cone army?

they cloned Revan?

if humans have such shitty reflexes why are half of the jedi human?

A bald assertion isn't an argument. I've already refuted your representation based arguments. Give me something else.

I wish I knew. I never finished watching the show. I found it on digital netflix, and never got past Season 2 before they took it off, because I kept waiting to watch it with my family. Feels bad man.

Mandalorian BBC makes up for it.

they came first, if anything the new soy story about jango is a retcon
jango fett open season is fucking good m8, give it a try

the less lore about boba the better

>they came first
Doesn't matter. Comics were never canon. Only movies and tv shows are canon.

No one belvies u pablo

>doesn't know about the Mandalorian-Jedi wars

The Mandalorians were the only non-Sith who could give the Jedi a real fight, one-on-one

>and tv shows are canon.
yeah right mortis is canon

highly retarded post

Per the original canon system tv and film were canon. Then you had lower tiers of canon, which were canon to themselves (books, games etc)

Disney fixed all that by just saying
film/tv/new books = canon
Everything else = legends

A much better system than the clusterfuck Lucas and the fans created.

>Clones should have been the antagonists in the Clone Wars, as they were implied to be by Obi Wan in Episode IV
>as they were implied to be
You what? Luke asks if he fought in the clone wars, and he says yes. how the fuck is that implying the clones were antagonists?

everything was aproved by lucas and if it didn't contradict something stated in a movie then it was canon
and who cares what disney say is canon or not, just look at the new disney eu books, its fucking shit m8