The only good episode of the new series

The only good episode of the new series

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v6Lt8s4utYQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It was shit.

>dude what if it was tinder but you had to date someone for a year lmao

>having to have an inter-racial relationship over and over again 1000 times

Truly hell, left me with a cold sweat and nightmares for 3 consecutive nights.

What was the point of this even?
>dude what if we visualized how a dating app worked

>whats beyond the walls?
HMMMM

I WONDER IF THIS IS REALITY

>a Netflix original series

Do they understand what the definition of "original" is?

If you don't agree with the IMDb scores then gtfo off this board contrarians

Arkangel and crocodile were the best followed by callister. DJ and metalhead worst. Black museum was whatever.

t. contrarian

He's unironically correct.

yeah, the twist was stupid, the episode was good.

obviously not given IMDb scores he has a very unpopular opinion

"Original" means Netflix bought the exclusive rights to stream it. Doesn't necessarily mean they produce or fund it.

Just like any Warner Bros/Disney release can be technically called an "exclusively original" WB/Disney release.

>imdb scores mean jack shit

wew lad

I don't get this, people are forced to be in a relationship for a year because a dating app tells them to and if they refuse then armed guards at restaurants will tase them?

Arkangel > Hang the DJ > Black Museum > Metalhead > USS Callistar > Crocodile

>dude like fuck reviews lmao
t. contrarian

Black museum was prob the worst though, felt like a mediocre Tales From the Crypt Episode.

That doesn't make it original, since as Black Mirror was not an ORIGINAL Netflix series, it existed before therefore it is not an ORIGINAL Netflix production.

>dude believe what some internet poll says
t. someone with no opinions of his own

Hello sheeple

>The "Panic" music video by the Smiths now has nothing but Black Mirror comments

Explain to me right now how DJ was good? It was boring as shit.

just accept that you're a contrarian

Arkangel was good until the forced chimpout. I didn't buy her beating the shit out of her mom and running away at all. They seemed too close before that point.

You're arguing over nothing. This is always how television works. Not just Netflix. Whenever a network gets the rights to a show from another country, they call it an original. Amazon Prime does this with Catastrophe.

You obviously don't even know the definition of the word you are using.

You both have extremely shit taste, please leave this board and never return.

Doesn't stop it being not true.

Good or bad every episode gives me anxiety

Does this actually bother you?

lol you're a fucking tard dude you're going against popular opinion. hence you're a contrarian. now just accept it

Liking Black Mirror at all means you have shit taste.

No you're just a faggot

>still doesn't know the definition of the word

wew lad, being a contrarian is saying the opposite of whatever someone else says just for the sake of it, whereas in this thread I was agreeing with someone, therefore not a contrarian retard.

Well go shoot up a television studio if it bothers you that much.

Yes. I don't like it when normies find out about music I like.

>pointing something out as wrong means you want to go and kill the people saying it

OK

>doesn't know how to definition
ok now i know you're trolling. also if you're not the guy i was originally talking to then gtfo

>no one can explain it
Just as I thought its a meme

It's not wrong though, it's just the way they do it. It's the way they always do it.

Look up the definition of original.

>6/10 at best but the girls were cute
uss callister
hang the dj
>good but ruined by the last 5 minutes tier
black museum
>mediocre tier
arkangel
crocodile
>so bad i turned it off halfway through
metalhead

to be honest every "twist" was awful this season and it felt like a waste of time.

>googled it and still doesn't know the definition

uss callister 10/10

>guy get's into a relationship with some angry chick for a year, they have sex like twice
>the chick, after her 7 month relationship goes about banging like 30 guys or whatnot
>while Frank only get's to bang some crack-whore looking bitch
This is the cuck episode of the season tbqh

Yeah I know you do, now stop being retarded

I would just like to mention that Black Mirror was a fantastic show until a US network bought the rights to it and americanized the fuck out of the series.

Black Mirror, as with everything, was ruined by America.

Fuck you Americunts.

A FUCKING GUINEA PIG
HAHAHHHAHAHAHA *breaths in* HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHHA

blame netflix retard

>he thinks the smiths are unknown to normies
Lol faggot

But the original writer is still writing.

What I'm saying is that you might as well complain about how they sell you a 1.5x3.5 plank of wood but they call it a 2x4. That's just the way they do it.

Nice image of yourself, mind if I save? thanks
now fuck off troll

Metalhead was best episode of the bunch.

People who watch Netflix are the normiest of the normie. I don't want them listening to the Smiths.

No it's an image of you as you can't even seem to string a sentence together even though you have access to spell check.

Black Mirror a series whos how us that technology can be bad if we use it wrongly. Presents an episode where technology is good.

>ruined by the last 5 minutes tier
you could say that about almost every episode

lol please

only thing that changed was you can understand the characters now without turning the TV to full volume

It was always hit or miss, why do people pretend that bad episodes didn't exist before Netflix? National Anthem and Waldo Moment were retarded.

>hurr durr you have bad spelling
this is the best you can come up with? That image really does describe you since you don't know what words mean and you are willing to continue arguing defended you're dumb position. Now I say it again. Fuck off retard

The best you can come up with is parroting whatever other people say because you have no opinion of your own whilst saying fuck off on an image board.

wew

>Americans are so used to ebonics that they can't understand English anymore

I agree with the scores that's my opinion you megasperg you're trying so hard to be different in liking the episodes no one does/ or the least. And given other anons replies to you I think they agree with me. So you're retarded.

Why do autists on this board get so triggered by the guinea pig scene? M-muuuh realism, am I right? The idea behind the technology itself is ridiculous in the first place.

Everyone I know in real life who has seen the episode thought the ending was great. And it was.

>What was the point of this even?
How do you watch anything with this mentality. What if stuff happens with a story

You agree with the scores because they are the scores you are incapable of forming your own opinion and it's quite sad.

I agree with the scores because those episodes do suck. holy fuck you're so dumb

The teenagers in Arkangel were unbearably fucking annoying

Yes just like how you think the new Star Wars is great because of its IMDB score and so on and so on.

It was a simulation, the year never existed.

>tfw no "Hang the DJ" app to find your ultimate perfect girlfriend

"No" now stop projecting

>p-projecting

Just give up, go check on facebook what film to watch and sit there then copy and paste comments you read on reddit to use in Sup Forums threads.

I think this show has always been amazing. From start to finish. Even though there are inconsistencies but for an anthology series its been great. A fucking completely different movie and world everytime. I don't see how you all can be upset when we have something like this in a sea of capeshit. Am I the only one that feels this way? I feel like there is very little to complain about.

uss callister really triggers my autism

were supposed to believe a girl would risk incarceration and losing her job while breaking in to her bosses house WHEN HES HOME just to avoid her nudes getting leaked? AND in the process causing his death?

were supposed to believe fatt damon was standing in a pool of water long enough for the girl to receive a phone call at work, go to her bosses apartment, scale the wall, have a pizza delivery? were they swimming for hours? i thought he had business to attend to

were supposed to believe he didnt have any kind of backup plans in case of this exact situation and that hes completely powerless without his gizmo even though they refer to him as a god?

the episode would have been so much better if he just shut it all down right before they entered the black hole revealing that he was in control the whole time then ending with some gruesome punishment for the crew.

easily my favorite episode of the season though

Out of the 1000 simulations the guy probably had the girls role part of the time also. Its just the twist essentially from the simulation we saw i presume

Ok i'm done replying to a troll. See ya dude. I don't know how you live with yourself honestly

How did you feel about Perks of being a wallflower

It made me fucking mad!

The twist is that he get's cucked in all 1000 of simulations

i like black mirror a lot. theres just a lot of little things that bother me with the writing and it adds up

Top 3: USS Callister, Metalhead, Hang the DJ
Worst: Arkangel
Why all the hate for Metalhead? Of all the new episodes, its technology was the least far-fetched, yet its society least resembled our own. It was a simple, streamlined story without muh ebin twists/muh ethical ambiguity/muh cookies, so it actually felt fresh instead of just watching the production team jerking themselves off for an hour. I thought it was nice that they foreshadowed her means of defeating it by including the paintballed security camera in Crocodile. Solid comfy ep 7/10

There is nothing superior about white people

That ship sailed a long time ago

youtube.com/watch?v=v6Lt8s4utYQ

It's still all written by the same bong, still features mostly European/British casts with the occasional American setting to mix things up.

It isn't America that ruined Black Mirror. Charlie Brooker started to run out of ideas. Even seasons 1 and 2 had their bad to mediocre episodes.

>tfw you cried

;__;

That's a Morrissey reference.

In Metalhead, because Snoopy is solar powered she could've just covered it with her jacket before the sun came up.

Dude just turn off your brain and fly into the black hole update lmao

Order some pizza

Odd Brooker would reference such a vile racist person.

I liked episode 2 the most

She also could've just run away when the dog was blinded by the paint, or at least run away after luring it to the car.

>black mirror will not be given to the same brits anymore who made 15 million merits, the entire history of you and white christmas
>it will remain in greasy american hands forever who will keep on pumping out mediocre "PHONE BAD"-tier episodes for netflix
This fucking sucks.

>bong shits the bed
>"t-twas the yanks it was!"

>implying 15 Million Merits was good

Cuck detected.

No. I feel like you need to have seen the season 2 episode White Christmas to properly understand this one. The app uses "cookies" which are digital copies of you, and runs them through like 10 years of simulation a couple thousand times in a few seconds to see how often your cookies hook up together