youtu.be/ARyhEbmqxj0
louissachar.com/contact.html
strawpoll.me/13003227
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

any answer other than right is the work of Satans minions

>TFW you realize she's going to grow up to domestically abuse Todd

What is it about Maurecia lads?

I like center

The one on the left isn't the original, it's from a reprint with new illustrations

True. But the original illustrations are rare and nowhere to be found on google images, with the exception of the cover art. Does anyone have a copy of the old edition to scan?

MrEnter has one

I sure do love girls with retard helmets.

she's ts-ts-ts-ts-ts-ts-ts-tsun-de-ray

You're just into yanderes.

Tsuns act cold, but actually like the person. She's aggressively open with her feelings: a yandere.

I don't quite think she's into yan territory. Did she ever get crazy possessive from another girl liking Todd?

Kek, I got this reference

She is neither Yandere nor Tsundere, she "Hits" on Todd literally, to show she likes him not to pretend to hate him while liking him on secret when she believed Todd fell in love with someone else she gave up and got depressed, if Todd accepted Maurecia the punching either would either tone down or disappear for the most part.

She is just a Quirky Tomboy that expresses herself aggressively.

she got sad when he fell in love with Ms.Jews

There are different stages of yan. Not every yandere wants to feed the boy her vaginal lubrication and eviscerate her love rivals.

She's honest and forward, that's enough.

then case closed

I didn't mean they have to go off in that entire tangent, and no just being honest and forward isn't enough.

>Ms.Jews

Maurecia Kino

Mrs.Gorf
youtu.be/cNGRrYPlk44

Age of Aquarium
youtu.be/O8cChvLKhGs

The Note
youtu.be/BFAb_bWt3P8

Pull my Pigtail
youtu.be/ARyhEbmqxj0

Just wish we had more fanart of MaureeeeeeeeeCIA

Show Maurecia should've been shown eating ice cream more. That was one of the cornerstones of her book character.

I know the show wasn't very faithful to the books in general, but Maurecia, along with Todd, was one of the few characters that wasn't all too far off from her book character (it was said that she could beat up any guy in Mrs. Jewls' class, and her favorite ice cream flavor was Todd-flavor).

She also assaults him. I think that puts it over the border.

>her favorite ice cream flavor was Todd-flavor

>Myron in the books: Tall, thin, smart, selfless, white kid, well-dressed, a quiet dreamer type, knew how to operate a light switch, became class president once (and didn't care for it), became very attached to a pet bird and tried to achieve "freedom" like the bird, and was the "nicest, bravest, most normal person on the 30th floor"

>Myron in the show: Short, fat, unintelligent, selfish, black kid, poorly-dressed, loud, doesn't know how to operate a light switch, is obsessed with becoming class president, if the bird story from the book happened in the show he'd probably sell the bird for money, and is the most annoying, self-centered person in the entire universe

What did they mean by this? When it comes to adaptation, this is even crazier than "Arry did you put yer name in the Goblet of Fiyah".

Or were they trying to redpill us on what would happen if white school students were replaced by black students?

maybe Sup Forums was right all along

Center

>dem small boobies

>One episode has Myron pretend to be his brother "Normy"
>It's pronounced exactly how you think it is

This show really was quite ahead of it's time.

I wont be surprised if Wayside will be seen as alt-right propaganda tomorrow

God doesn't exist fag

The pilot gives me much more of a nostalgic feel than the show for some reason

bump

>Implying Todd will marry her

Todd's the Bride

We need more maurecia gifs

What this cartoon about again?

It's a book too?

Book Myron was too boring?/they needed a minority

>The reason why she punches Todd is because that's the main form of affection she knows (having lots of brothers and all)

t.

Right

Since Louis Sachar didn't like the Wayside TV series based on the books(he told me in an email), I wish he would do another adaptation where he personally would write the screenplay, like Holes. It would perhaps better capture the spirit of the books better than the show, which was written by other people who had presumably never met Mr. Sachar.

I loved the Wayside books growing up, and I feel like it has amazing potential as a TV show or movie, even if that potential has been previously mishandled.

a collection of short stories about the wackiness of each student in the class. Humor was actually pretty good.

Yeah, I'd like to see each chapter of the first book properly adapted into an episode. Seems so obvious to do

I wouldn't mind it if they "expanded" the stories of each chapter though, as long as they don't stray too far from them. Each chapter was quite short, and a verbatim adaptation would only add up to 3-minute episodes.

Center because it looks eerily similar to my own drawing/animating style.

captcha: CENTRE patch

>he told me in an email
fake and gay and fake

I swear he did.

You can ask him yourself.

louissachar.com/contact.html

Gonna ask him whos best girl

It won't be because nobody remembers it

>nobody remembers it
Well obviously this board does so...

Best girl coming through

Sharie is love

>Open door
>See this

Wat do?

If they ever did another installment of the Wayside franchise, which art style would you prefer for them to use?

Didn't she try to kiss Todd in the pilot?

Ms. Jewels lewds WHEN???

Now this is seriously cute

I think I might somewhere; I'll have to look for it tomorrow.

If you only have the time to scan a few illustrations, scan the Maurecia one. For this thread's sake.

Fuck him though

Mrenter doesn't have an original copy of the book. In fact, one of the things he mentioned was that he wished he still had one.

nice.

Kek

2005 and 2010 looked awful.
2003 is cute but also really samey
1978 has good designs but would need some modernizing since I feel old just looking at the illustrations.

The memories

ah fuck, I just realized why 2003 looked familiar. It's the same artist behind the Time Warp trio illustrations.

I actually thought 2005 looked pretty good until they switched to Flash animation

Why did they change Myron from a kind-hearted white kid into a rude selfish fedoranigger?

>would need some modernizing
Why ruin something that isn't broken?

diversity quota

this show had completely left my memory until this thread, I probably haven't thought about this in over a decade

Here are prototype designs for the show characters, including Maurecia.

Originally it seems like she was going to be a goth girl. That'd tickle Sup Forums's fancy.

I want to see early Miss Jewls

I hate that retarded pose, any artists here can tell me why its an industry standard?

There's a bit of it at the top of the screenshot but it gets cut off

If you wanna see all the designs, you'll have to buy Jerry Beck's book Not Just Cartoons: We're Nicktoons. Has behind-the-scenes information on Nicktoons made from the 90s up till 2007, as well as spreadsheets.

It's a Canadatoon thing it seems

>the only pic of her and the teacher
literal diamonds when I use to browse hentai foundry

If they ever did another adaptation of the Wayside School franchise, one where Louis Sachar actually had input(like he did with Holes), which art style would you prefer for them to use?

strawpoll.me/13003227

It's a basic way to show off how an arm looks active vs relaxed and nothing else.

I see,it still looks retarded but I guess its practical

Since you're posting these pictures of cute girls, do you have time to take my poll

Feel her up. Start with the butt, work hand up to breasts. Devolve into a grope fest, praying she doesn't wake up or no one comes in.

Forgot the rare pics of her awake.

Left is the only one I like.

Absolutely shit taste

Adorable

>left

WHERE IS MY SLEEPY WAIFU?

Why are they all doing the family guy hand?

I love these books, I can't imagine this cartoon getting the atmosphere right.