Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Kj3opk1QFTM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Your movie sucks

And we paid to watch it. Shit, we suck.

P O T T E R Y

>is handed an absolute shitshow of a foundation to work on
>is forced to include a plethora of diverse individuals
>spends the entire movie showing how they do nothing but fuck things up for themselves
>constant infighting and undermining by the multicultural rebels
>'fascist' first order is literally just toying with them the entire movie
>admiral tumblr sacrifices herself and literally does nothing to stop the first order's advance
>first order just shrugs off the attack and strengthens their resolve
>a literal aryan youth archetype has to show up at the end to save the SJWs
>rey, a woman, spends the entire movie sitting back in introspection while doing literally nothing
>tells jew jew to fuck off, nobody cares about his 'history' or 'future'
Based Johnson stealth-uncucking the masses.

he subverted the original trilogy, but not expectations. after TFA everyone knew this whole trilogy would be about subverting and deconstructing the originals. johnson is just painfully inept at that task.

TLJ is a sequel, it's supposed to answer the questions posed in TFA. the problem is that the answers johnson gives are shit. no matter what the truth is about snoke, johnson did an absolute garbage ass job at depicting him. snoke poses no real threat to the galaxy and the viewer shouldn't give a rat's ass about him.

the same thing about rey's parents; even if kylo lied about them, johnson's onscreen depiction doesn't give the viewer any hint of that. it would in effect be a retcon by abrams in episode 9.

bravo, johnson. you're a shit filmmaker.

>paying the mouse

“Let the past die. Kill it, if you have to. That’s the only way to become what you were meant to be.”
-Kylo Ren

The reiteration of this quote in trailer after trailer is not a coincidence. It summarizes where Disney’s head is at in terms of how they are intending to utilize the Star Wars property. In other words, Kylo's quote is effectively Disney.

They want Star Wars to be theirs, and creatively… it isn’t,… and they know this. So, they want to create something new out of it, all on their own, something that they can put their stamp on. But, at the same time, they want to use the nostalgia surrounding the Star Wars brand to sell their new version. They want the intellectual credit for Star Wars, in addition to the intellectual property of Star Wars. The property can be (and has been) simply bought outright, but the credit doesn’t work that way.

They killed the old saga off in an unfair, unpoetic, and inappropriate way, while establishing a new saga that is uncompelling, uninspired, and uninteresting.

I expected a semi-competent flick. Subverted.

This

youtube.com/watch?v=Kj3opk1QFTM

I expected one thing and he did something else. A true subversion of the Star Wars formula. Bravissimo, Rian.... Simply a tour de force auteur....

And ticket buyers subverted Disney's expectations

This is my least favorite current movie meme. Unpredictable isn't good or bad, it's just unpredictable. Logical conclusions are far more important. Everyone wants to recreate "I am your father" moments without ever questioning what it means in the grand scheme.

>Unironically paying to watch a Disney flick

>I made this movie wrong as a joke

>new pasta spin doctors the movie to make it look "totally white supremecist! see the film 4chinz!"
>not realising that people's big problem with TLJ is how god-fucking awful it is from a narrative perspective

Mouseshills begone. This is getting pathetic.

Hitler digits confirm.

I'm starting to believe that shit like TLJ and the new Bill Nye are really just the products of woke/redpilled directors and producers looking to spread the word to the masses by pushing the bullshit past the point of absurdity to the point where only the most blinded ideologues would fail to recognize what was actually going on while everyone else picks up subliminal vibes about how fucked up the leftist status quo actually is, knowing full well that the folks in charge are the sorts of ideologues who would be clueless as to what they were actually doing.

"The intent is to provide players with a sense of pride and accomplishment for unlocking different heroes."

speak for yourself

Hi Rian

>says the jojo fag

>They killed the old saga off in an unfair, unpoetic, and inappropriate way, while establishing a new saga that is uncompelling, uninspired, and uninteresting.
It's like Age of Sigmar all over.

They should have just remade Star Wars instead of doing a soft reboot.

I mean we all know Disney's Star Wars is different from Lucas's Star Wars. They should just stop pretending.

>tfw Rian Johnson subverted my expectations in making a shitty Star Wars flick.

B R A V O

Disney can go fuck themselves.

>says the fag with no argument

Now that I think about it I'm genuinely surprised Johnson didn't blow up the Falcon, too

A bald assertion isn't an argument. I've already refuted your representation based arguments. Give me something else.

No, it's just that he took so much soy, he fucked Disney big time, but inadvertently. He thinks he's a good boy

That's all critics care about.