What's wrong with her face?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-8wDQMD7FNU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's cute

>He doesn't like Ashi's muzzle

For some reason they gave a white character the basic negress face. Maybe they wanted to show Ashi was less evolved because Aku is ancient or some shit? All I really know is that is absolutely the monkey/nigger skull profile.

my ancestor :)

She has a pony head which is fitting considering her va.

the bridge of her nose is below her eye-socket.

S...stahp. I can only get so erect.

>lol cartoons need to look like real life

We can do better

genndy can't draw. he never could.
it's okay, because holy SHIT can he direct

i would be okay with this

Me, too.

>Wait.. so that bitch..
>must have taken that..
>and drunk it?
>and then 2 months later...

Built for swallowing Samurai dick.

Going by this pic it looks like Genndy wanted a yin-yang thing with their faces. Mystery solved

It's just exaggeration. That angle cheat especially is often used to make the character look more recognizable during dialogue.

Though I will admit, as often as I see that angle, it never stops bothering me.

As for the jaw, it's not too different from something like noodle, they just made it a REAL stretch.

i get the strong impression he didnt do every single storyboard, because her snout changes a lot from scene to scene.

i've been trying and failing lately to draw a person looking over their shoulder without looking like their neck's gonna snap. is that even possible to do? I can't do it, and i'm having trouble drawing it.. unless i just twist the neck.

Her design is pretty great. It's super simple and round to contrast with Jack's squareness and still manages to look asian as fuck.

All it needs are little ears sticking through the hat and there's a new dog girl waifu in the making.

If you're looking far enough back your shoulders will rotate with your neck, as it can't actually turn that far around. That said it is still not at easy angle to draw.

Doesn't bother me.

WE

WUZ

NINJAZ

nothing depending on the angle

Profile shots are her natural enemy.

no

Mongolian?

Will she fuck Juliette?

She literally has an ape face.

would

But what will the kids look like.

No its not

What the fuck is happening with her snoot.

That's fuckin' racist.

ARGH, I fucking hate her weird baboon face. She looks cute from the front but from the side is just fucking gross.

she's half pony

She looks like an ayy lmao from the front

Fuck you, no bully Ashi.

The shape of her head was a hint from the start.

>Ashi
>white

>white character

uh...

Are you implying Apes are a race?

I fucking love monkey girls so much
Terra and Noodle

Flatter, more feminine nose, full lips, strong jawline but without a pointy chin. She's mostly designed in opposition to Jack's craggy, right-angular face.

...huh. How about that.

>Their heads fit
>TRUE LOVE!
Genndy is a hack

Might as well.

but it's happens a lot with Asian faces.

It absolutely is.

I hope this is bait.

Anyone have that picture of Ashi's mouth as a runway with aircraft taking off from it?

I can't pinpoint exactly why, but whenever I see Ashi's face (especially profile wise), I'm always reminded by the female characters in Hugo Pratt's comics.

Modern Animated Cartoon Female Protagonist Syndrome

youtube.com/watch?v=-8wDQMD7FNU

All I can think of is how much her head silhouette reminds me of a small horse.

She looks fine here.

Nothing's wrong with her face.

What's wrong with yours?

Well, her mom did get BLACKED.