Mark Hanna advised to jerk off at least 2 a day. I do it 4-5 times. Is that okay?

Mark Hanna advised to jerk off at least 2 a day. I do it 4-5 times. Is that okay?

Gotta bump those numbers up. Those are rookie numbers in this racket.

are you the guy with a 250 dollar vibrator or was that on /biz/

I do it twice a week. I've been doing so whole my life. Only recently when I got personal enough with my first friends (I'm 22) I found out that people do it multiple times a day.

I never really could do so.

I hit 40 in one day once. Wasn't even trying to break a record or anything, that just happened to be the one time I counted. I've probably gone higher desu.

You're 22 and you only now have friends? Kek.

pls no bully

My personal record is 9. By the last jerk off my balls felt numb and my dick was red and hurt like hell. Barely any cum came out too. Jerking off frequently is incredibly bad, the next day I felt so sluggish and like shit that I even skipped work for two days.

i do more than 6

I only do it once every few days because I spend 3-4 hours edging

Should i kys myself?

Oh my god, what a loser.

as in 4-5 times on average? i usually do 1-3 times a day on work days. on some days off i get to maybe 5

1-3 times sounds very low. aren't you afraid of blowing up?

I can cum multiple times and stay hard throughout. And that's just by myself. I'll last hours if I'm with the right chick.

>very low
i know we are on Sup Forums, but come on dude.
>before work
>after work
>before bed
being 10 hours a day out for work, that doesnt seem very low
maybe i just cant fit in many sessions because i dont just dish out a load in 2 minutes

Because after you jerk off your body produces chemicals to shed the testosterone in your blood stream.

That's why you can't get hard for a period after jerking off and women seem repulsive immediately after cumming

I just phoned all my friends asking their masturbation habits to check normie numbers.
One of them was 3 a day the others said numbers 5+.

how old are you and your friends?
for reference, i recently turned 24

17 myself. Friends varies between 15-18

there you go

I do it once or twice a day. More than that only if I'm very tired or hungover.

All memes aside is it bad if I jerk off once a day?

Yes. A healthy man need more than that.

who the hell points two that way?