Why does this trigger you people so much...

Why does this trigger you people so much?! You know that we went through decades of movies specifically made for the middle class white boi right? Why is it such a big deal that black people get their own super hero movie now?
Im not even going to mention the millions of movies with white protagonists that came out in the last decades. What if every time one of those came out Black People would have sperged out like you guys do?! Are you all retarded and unable to put things in context or what?

dude nobody cares about this movie. maybe its fun, maybe its shit. we will see. stop provoking.

GOD I HATE NIGGERS REEEEEE

So what you're saying is that a troll got so far inside your head that you made a thread about it because you actually think that's what people base their opinions on.

Black people don't get "their own" movie, just like don't get movies for whites. Movies are made for profit, what we see in the movie is what audience wants to see, it's not our fault that no one likes to look at niggers bring advanced n' shit, this movie will probably do the in box-office.

its exactly what people think

I don't care about this dumb capeshit movie but I'm excited about all the fake articles claiming that white dudes are freaking out about it.

Guaranteed just b4 opening weekend some news organization conveniently finds something along the lines of "die niggers" written on a movie poster

i want to see how 'diversity' meme backfires and it gets panned by critics, who call it racist and not diverse enough
>no asians
>only white is antagonist
hope SJW/critics gonna follow rules of their own game they forced upon us in previous movies

blacks aren't getting anything

it's still all created by white men. you know that right? that all the black people going to see this movie, jerking themselves about getting one over on whitey, are actually just filling the white man's wallet?

Because Sup Forums is being another infestation pool for Sup Forums

>hope SJW/critics gonna follow rules of their own game
why would you think that? they even explicitly say they don't care. "no bad tactics".

either way, if they won't follow own rules, they lose credibility in eyes of general audience and people finally notice how big steaming pile of bullshit they are

internet racism over 15 is cringy as fuck

>they lose credibility in eyes of general audience
Except they ARE the general audience
You don't really think that, right?

Sup Forums here. I think it's actually a good idea and it doesn't trigger me at all. It's great for blacks to feel empowered to create their own separate sovereign nations, in which they could develop their culture to the full of their autonomy.

All niggers should be brutally killed, nothing terrifies a nigger than the idea that whites are getting tired of their shit and their appeals to emotion now fall on deaf ears.
Silverback gorillas have higher IQ than niggers, the human race would be better off with out these dead weights.

recent Star Wars shown that general audience isn't always blindly following them, so I think yeah.

They'll replace every article from "This movie isn't diverse!" To "This is what Hollywood needed". They would avoid their contradictions and make other claims. We don't call society sheeple for no reason.

why

i don't really i just hate these "Sup Forums BTFO" threads

The main villain is black

>want to see this in theaters
>scared I will get shot by a monkey
what do, Sup Forums?

wear a suit of armor

I can't wait to NOT see Black Panther and Infiniy Wars. Both shit movies are going to boil down to lots of people punching other people. Ill stream a cam copy because that's all these shits deserve.

Who do you think you are?
Sit down, be humble.

>nobody cares about this movie
>2018's second most anticipated movie

lol stay mad Sup Forumscuck

>2018 2nd most anticipated film
what the literal fuck

>Why is it such a big deal that black people get their own super hero movie now?
What are you talking about? Black people have had superhero movies without a peep from white people.

Das rite! White people need to make mo movies for blacks!
Blacks ain't got no culture, so they gotta steal from whites! Justice for Africa!

A bald assertion isn't an argument. I've already refuted your representation based arguments. Give me something else.

do you have schizophrenia?

I wasn't making an argument.
I was asking a question.
Where are you getting your "2018s second most anticipated film" claim from