You didn't like it because it's like looking into a mirror

You didn't like it because it's like looking into a mirror.

Let me paint what you probably look like on a day to day basis.
>Shabby clothing and under confident gate that makes people uncomfortable
>fat but no personality to make up for it
>skilled but no one will ever thank you for it because it's in a field that's drab and niche
>outdated interests that no one can relate to anymore
>simple tastes that don't illicit any interest from potential social interactions
>Unable to understand why society rejects them which results in taking it out on escapism and echo chambers as to not deal with your own problems and insecurities
>"It's not me it's them" mentality that renders you incapable of changing and or forming meaningful connections to people
>Rampant entitlement and fundamental lack of understanding as to why things aren't handed to you or why things don't come easily to you like they do in your virtual life

Everyone thinks you're pathetic and now even mainstream media has caught on to your shit. Admit you lost the culture war and move on.

Woah dude, I bet you're really cool and stuff I can tell because of this thread you made

*fart*

I absolutely agree that Sup Forums losing their shit over this episode is just Sup Forumscucks crying white genocide.
HOWEVER
That doesn't mean this episode isn't shit.

LOL ewwwww gross white men are OVER 2017 XD YASSSSSSSSSSS

this episode was fucking great

This is pretty insightful, actually. Black Mirror living up to its name

>WHITE NERDS ETERNALLY BTFO

No
No
>skilled but no one will ever thank you for it because it's in a field that's drab and niche
No
No
>simple tastes that don't illicit any interest from potential social interactions
Yes!
>>Unable to understand why society rejects them which results in taking it out on escapism and echo chambers as to not deal with your own problems and insecurities
No
>"It's not me it's them" mentality that renders you incapable of changing and or forming meaningful connections to people
>Rampant entitlement
Yes
> fundamental lack of understanding as to why things aren't handed to you or why things don't come easily to you like they do in your virtual life
No

You don't get me at all OP. Nice projection though.

NEW WAVE KULTUREKAMPF WHEN?
also its gait you dumbass

I don't like Black Mirror period because it's "I'm 14 And This Is Deep The Show."

>g-g-guys what if facebook likes WERE REAL LIFE

Wow dude the hammer on the nail, totally me. Not at all that every evil person this season is white. That's just my racist views.

This was the weakest season by far but I liked this episode a lot.

Can someone explain to me why people are upset about this episode, I havent seen it yet. I have seen a the early Black Mirror episodes

I will never admit I lost or move on.

That is one happy as fuck pupper.

Fuck does that even refer to

Basket weaving and quilt making.

>doesn't know the difference between gate and gait

>the buttons don't do anything
*minutes later*
>push those buttons to do something!

>gets dna from lollipop and somehow that has memories

>black hole is representative of an in-game update

>what are digital backups?

>game somehow has a fully functional web browser built-in to the in-game ship's screen

So i was the villain all along...

I didnt like it because it was too reddit.

>>Rampant entitlement and fundamental lack of understanding as to why things aren't handed to you or why things don't come easily to you like they do in your virtual life
In all seriousness though, you have to admit that normies simply had luckier lives with things literally handed to them. Not saying they don't have problems but they are simply born or raised in a better environment, or have were luckier in the gene department.

Yes
Not fat but im pretty ugly so i guess yes
Not actually skilled in anything.
Yes
Yes
>>Unable to understand why society rejects them which results in taking it out on escapism and echo chambers as to not deal with your own problems and insecurities
Yeah
yes
>Rampant entitlement
Not really
> fundamental lack of understanding as to why things aren't handed to you or why things don't come easily to you like they do in your virtual life
Nah

Yeah that's pretty much me, but i liked the episode so i dunno what the fuck you're talking about.

>viewer is the villain

It was good. But holy shit the quality of the season took a nosedive with Arkangel. By far the worst episode in the entire series.
Are the rest even worth watching?

>Rampant entitlement
What does this mean in the context of white men?

a nerd virgin wouldn’t be that sadistic in his game world, see barclay in tng.

>main character is essentially an /r9k/bot who mods a vr game to be a ripoff of Star Trek
>steals his coworker's genetic material to program them into his game
>somehow this simulations are sentient and hate him for treating them like shit
>these sentient simulations somehow escape the video game and leave him trapped in a comatose state
/poltv/ is upset because the programmer was white and his crew was "diverse" (it had like 3 non whites), so they say it's white genocide
I just think it's a stupid episode

Not walking to extinction fast enough.

>White
>Balding
>Virgin

Pick atleast two

ITT: Man babies crying because they weren't catered to

> it's a woman comes to Sup Forums to reinforce her political beliefs with fiction thread
Lmao

>a nerd virgin wouldn't be that sadistic in his game world
>GTA
>Any of the Tycoon games
>Any of the Sims games
There is literally nothing wrong with being sadistic in video games because they're not people.
The only reason Black Mirror makes it bad is because they make the program inexplicably sentient.

black mirror sucks

Right and it wasnt goood because forced diversity.more non white and female characters ruin the show

I don't watch it, because the first two points on the line were shit.
The makers of this show should be committed involuntarily.

this.

it's like an edgy student project, written by a teenager who has these wild ideas, but cannot properly explore them.

I haven't seen it but I couldn't make it through season 1 of black mirror, it's pretentious Twilight Zone rip off that isn't nearly as good. It shares an audience with shit like Rick and Morty. With that said this episode sounds hilarious just because of all the arguments it's started here.

I would hope in real life we wouldn't make that form of virtual reality illegal. Everyone deserves to be their own God in their free time. Fuck that would be great.

This is what makes me laugh. I'm not white and I'd do the exact same shit as the white guy in this episode. if I could make my wiafu my sex slave, why the fuck not?

I didn't like it because it was poorly written. So many things didn't make sense. They also just copied shit from White Christmas and made it worse.

hang the dj was fun.

you do know you could have just said
>white boy

and that would mean the exact same fucking thing? the only people who are triggered over this episode are virgin white bois who are mad they didn't "won" and that everyone knows they're fucking assholes.

To be honest the only episodes worth watching are
The Entire History of You
White Christmas
Playtest
Shut up and Dance
and Hated in the Nation (somewhat)

I know i'm a loser and pathetic but why do I have to be ridiculed for it? I don't bother anyone else, I expect the same treatment

Shut up and dance was fucking terrifying, I loved it.

just kys and give way to the femPOC NWO.

Conceptually I thought that was one of the more interesting ones of the season. Better than "VR consciousness" for the tenth time. But execution could have been better. I thought it was weird that her overly sheltered childhood didn't lead to being more fucked up later in life, aside from acting out in the way a lot of teens do anyway.

The Waldo Moment is p good too.

I don't know what that is

That's racist!

Does anyone has that 'Arguing with holes' pic?

>it's an OP baits people by projecting on the entire board's behalf thread

A bald assertion isn't an argument. I've already refuted your representation based arguments. Give me something else.

I think expecting the world to even try to be fair is probably the first mistake.

Still, we clearly got sold a bill of goods at some point. Not sure what there is to do but make the best of it.

Dear holy Christ would it be nice to *finally* be left in peace to enjoy my stupid video games, tho.

I didn't like it because the ending completely shat the bed.

this meme won't last, but I like it

Yeah because it is. We've been villainized in our youth, then we enter psotions of prosperity, and then they want to take that from us too becaue they're fucking jealous and wield this stupidly powerful too that is Diversity.

Most people who do sadistic shit in GTA are normies. Whenever I play I typically just do the missions. The worst thing I do to civilians is drive in the oncoming traffic lanes to bypass traffic. I tried just killing random people one time but got bored really quick.

>yes people recognize themselves in him
>no they arent actually horrible pieces of shit that deserve to die just because they fail at social life and prefer video games.

It was mean spirited as fuck if you think about it.

You know, for a bunch of dudes who throw nigger around so much, you're pretty thin-skinned.

I'll check them out. Another user told me I fucked up by watching all the episodes instead of just specific good ones so I might give it another shot. Really hated season 1 though.

>forced diversity
nigga it's an episode based on star trek

>just be a sheep dude stop being different it's making me uncomfortable!!

Deal with it

this. normies will usually skip cutscenes, forget the names of characters, laugh at any sort of role-playing, and want to get right into the action as soon as possible when they can't find any. a nerd will take time to immerse themselves in the game.

The episode is more a character study with the advance technology as a plot device; it's a bit of a switch from Black Mirror's usual operation, where a technology is critiqued through a character.

I think it would be mean-spirited if it made the assertion 'this is how lonely nerds all are' but it's about a specific character and how his loneliness and detachment from others drew him to live in a fantasy of control.

personally if I had access to this kind of VR I'd just create a mansion of beautiful women who love sex but perhaps I am a simple man

Never speak for Us normies again you fucking bitter losers.

i would be just as happy if bitches or even anybody would care about me

It's mostly just Americans. Everyone in that Country is a thin skinned little vagina and they all criticize each other for being thin skinned. i cannot wait until it falls into 3rd world status.

Because they're doing their hardest to take away our right to say that word.

>us normies

You aren't fooling anyone fat boy

I did sadistic shit a lot as a kid but now I feel bad when I kill people who don't shoot back.

So I just drive and try to do sweet tricks now.

This. They can't handle the bants.

They are great at giving bantz but the moment it's turned on them they turn into anti bullying cry babies. Every race in America is extremely soft too, you can throw them into manic fits just by calling them names.

Black Americans: Niggers
Latina Americans: Spics
"White" Americans (Latina Americans too): Mutts
Asian Americans: Gooks
Native Americans: Injuns

Sometimes I just tweet these words to random Americans to see them launch off into long ass rants. Black American and white American users are the easiest to b8.

>They are great at giving bantz
Americans don't even know what banter is.

Actually it's because I play with rape and torture mods in my videogames.

They are right about the Germans