Obscure batman villain thread

mr zsasz
I thought he is a background b list villain that just there to get beatup,but than I read
Shadow of the Bat and found him to be vary uncomfortable and creepy . He is vary realistic .

yeah he's got some good comics
nice superman/batman issue where robin and supergirl are at arkham because of a breakout

Also Streets of Gotham, nice showing there.

Does he really count as obscure? Besides all his comic appearences, he's been in the Nolan movies and the Arkham games.

Has he been in any cartoons, tho?

He's better with the hair and hollow eyes IMO

Anybody from a cartoon, movie or video game is not obscure.

But good on you for trying something new and actually reading.

Kite-Man.
Hell yeah.

Zsasz used to be fairly obscure sure, but his inclusion in a number of recent stories have made him much less so. He's popped up in a number of Batman games, the Injustice comics, and, my personal favorite, as Falcone's personal Hitman in the Gotham show.

>he's been in the Nolan movies
A ridiculously small scene.

He's in the tv show, too, though not the same.

>as Falcone's personal Hitman in the Gotham show.
His ringtone is Funkytown and he's got a gang of homicidal Amazon gunwomen.

What the fuck?

Kite-Man.

Hell yeah.

I kind of like the Terrible Trio. Interested in seeing their Gotham Academy variants.

Zsasz is basically a less funny Joker, destined to be a fucking nobody no matter how many secondary material he appears in.

The Senses-Shattering Origin of Kite Man

>The Senses-Shattering Origin of Kite Man
That's coming in the annual. Your page is just how the mercenary guy got a kite. Kiteman sold a kite to the pawn shop.

that's not his origin, that's how the Hunter got a kite

By TV show I thought you meant Batman '66, but you mean Gotham.

/sigh, I'm old.

I can already tells the the fox is going to be one of those hot yet vary nasty bitchy
school queen, the shark is her nerdy bad nerd girl (usually is a black girl or asian girl)not sure about the bird

zsasz is creepy and scary because he is quite realistic, like this kind of sick people serial killer can actually be real.
he is more like a horror film or comic character instead of a superheroes comic character

That's fucking Guy Fieri in the first panel and you can't tell me otherwise

Zsasz is moderately well-known. Obscure would be someone like Cornelius Stirk or Film Freak.

Why does everyone keep trying to rape Batman? Is this where that "Why doesn't Batman rape the Joker" meme came from?

Because Batman's asking for it! Running around in leather bondage gear!

Zsasz is obscure if you're new to Batman.

Captain Stingaree, that's a little more obscure. So glad King used him.

That's a really small speech bubble there, Zsasz

When will Polka-Dot Man get his day in the sun?

The Eraser.

He's so pathetic but I can't help but love him. He's got a very unique design too.

Isn't that a Duck Twacy villain? Eraserhead?

Control or Disinterest?

Zsasz is pretty much the ONLY big Batman villain never to have been in any cartoon. And with good reason, it is impossible to write a story about him for a kid's medium since killing lots and lots of people and mutilating himself to keep track is literally his only character trait.

He's never been in the cartoons due to his character. Dini and timm have both said that he was pretty much the first character on the banned list when the show was in development for season two

The whole Child Gladiator matches was a bit too messed up.

I've always wondered why his name was so close to pic related's.

Br-br-br-brBREYFOGLE! My favourite ever version of Batman. That Wagner/Grant/Breyfogle 'Tec run from the late eighties/early nineties had some obscure villians done for one off stories, like Cornelius Stirk, is he obscure? Also Ratcatcher and Anarky were original Wagner/Grant/Breyfogle creations.

>Zasaz
>Faggot that cuts himself

Condiment man

My favourite obscure Batman villains are Tally Man and Death Dancer

What if they are related?

you have to put obscurity into context

to a comics reader, Zsasz isn't obscure, but I doubt a neophyte gives two shits about Zsasz despite appearances in other media. Could probably barely remember him

Grant created so many excellent Batman villains. Sadly most of them are ignored, or misused.
Of course, it's kinda hard to make them work nowadays, with Superbat.

>Zsasz
>Batman '66

>crow instead of vulture

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Does he have cuts on his dick do you think?

>Baby Doll
>Equinox
>Ethan Bennet

Rip Ethan, my nigga dead.