Walk into restroom after flick

>walk into restroom after flick
>all the men are crowded around busy yet unpartitioned urinals

What do?

Go to a stall because I have a shy bladder anyway and can't pee at urinals.

Piss like a normal person?

some guy got mad at me recently at a concert for trying to talk music with him in the restroom lol

Piss in the sink

do a 360 and look for a non-binary facility.

lil white dick detected

(OP)
some guy got mad at me recently at a concert for trying to talk piss with him in the audience lol

Go tell someone im being sexually harrassed and call the police.
Then I realize I'm not libtard and go pee

I almost got raped in a movie theater bathroom. Some guy was just waiting by the stalls when I walked in and was staring at me as I went into the stall. I'm sitting there and he approaches the stall and I see him standing outside of it before another couple people came in and he rushed out quickly.

Oh look, Sup Forums is going out of their way to get triggered again

whatever. when i was in the military we'd do crew serve weapons training at this old ass military camp that had toilets arranged in a semi circle with no partitions. you'd be shitting knee to knee with guys and passing toilet paper.

ask the concession stand goon for a cup and relieve myself behind one of the big cardboard cutout movie sign things

I don't think I've used a urinal once in my entire life.

I dress like a girl when I go to the movies because it's easier to smuggle in food, so I don't have to worry about this problem

join the kino discussions at the urinals

I only pee in the stalls because of my 4 inch (erect) dick. It's only about 3 inches soft.

Sneak into the Jumanji showing and piss on the seats, you won't get noticed #LITTY

This, unless I'm drunk.

If your dick is erect when you go to pee at the cinema, there is a different problem.

Oh look a faggot blurts out Sup Forums where it doesn't belong again

Masturbate to completion at the urinal

How do you sit in those?

>Drop trousers and pants to ankles
>Lift shirt with both hands to flex
>Make direct eye contact with peenlets

what's the matter white boi, you're scared a real man is going to look at your little white dick with laughter?

lmfao me and my buddies do this, the absolute state of us when someone walks in and sees the three of us there like that trying to hold back tears

I can only piss with my mouth hanging open like a drooling retard so I go in the stall to do it

If you don't do this while pissing at a urinal you out yourself as a numale. Only alphas assert their dominance like this

My bladder would sooner explode than let me piss in the presence of another human. I hate this. I have to be dehydrated most of the time so I don't piss in public

I do this but also take my short off

>he doesn't do this with his bros at urinals

it's like you want people to think you're insecure and gay

>Shyly walk over
>Unzip my fly and stare up at the ceiling
>can't pee
>cough loudly to create some cover noise
>dribble out a few drops
>stand there for a sufficient amount of time so it appears I have satisfactorily emptied my bladder
>walk over to sink being sure to avoid any type of eye contact
>casually walk out semi-hurriedly
>hate myself for having stage fright
>reenter bathroom after enough time has passed for the other patrons to leave

Same. Really sucks when I’m randomly drug tested and have some dude watching me while I pee

This is literally at a gay bar. I've been there

I can never get all the pee to come out. When I walk out of the bathroom a few drops always come out in my underwear.

I think you gonna piss all over your lowered pants.

What's it called? Asking for a friend

Nobody taught you the shake???

>Peenlet

I hate that shit because other guys always look at my penis. I'd just hold it until I got home.

Yes, it's called Asking for a Friend.
How did you know? You've been there too?

Shouldn't they be helping each other?

Yee

>feelsgoodman.jpeg

This happens to me but with the shit luck of having an small bladder too so i've been up to 5 mins standing with my dick in my hands trying to relax and pee. at least i feel fine not giving 50% of a shit when taking a leak.

That doesnt work for me. I could literally shake it 20 times and some pee still comes out in my underwear. The only way I can get it all out is to pee sitting down.

Piss in the sink.

Is it socially unacceptable to pee at a urinal with an erection?

this, but you all keep waddling backwards while pissing to see who's got the most power.

I own it

Only if you have to let everyone know whos really in charge here.

Anyone else not gay but like showing your dick off to other dudes for a thrill?

You were in the wrong

I like to look at other guys dicks at the urinals and compare their size to mine. No homo.

If you unironically use the word "libtard," you're Sup Forums and you should fuck off

I've actually got a nice sized cock so I enjoy the idea of other guys catching a glimpse and wishing they didn't have baby dicks. Don't you dickheads pretend you don't peek either and I know you're not really looking at your watch.

You are a miserable faggot if you blurt out Sup Forums every post.

subtly compare dicks and make awkward comments about the weather to the guy next to me.

Either try the stalls and urinate with the door open or leave and hold it / try to find another bathroom.

Not even embarrassed, just physically cannot pee in front of people unless I've been drinking. Sometimes I can pretend I'm alone and it works, but not often.

I don't like anyone looking at my dick.

I've been in full flow and then completely shut off in an instant when someone walks in. Its a medical wonder really.

Never go to the theater again for skimping on bathroom design while the faggot CEO lives in a mansion

Pee in sink

Who /pisses from at least 2 feet away/ here?

kekked at this post. perfect use of lol

This

am british. i had phimosis as a kid and was circumcised. i remember kids in class making fun of jews and people who didn't have foreskins so i have always been apprehensive of urinals. something in my brain triggered and i think my dick is weird. it's pretty fucked up really because i get anxious thinking about having to use a public bathroom

i tactically plan dehydration so i know i won't have to pee in a public bathroom.

ah the life of being absolutely pathetic

Feels good man

The anti Louis CK

I live by myself and I have a sink in my bedroom, I pee in it 99% of the time, it's closer than the toilet. I also weigh about 450 pounds and don't like waling to the bathroom

>walk into bathroom at uni
>there's a rhythmic tapping sound of metal on something
>there's two urinals, one occupied with the dude sort of leaning against the wall with one hand, other hand on his johnson
>think nothing of this and walk up to second urinal
>the dude looks at me shocked and I glance towards him because of it
>he's a fully erect pajeet jerking it into the urinal
>I couldn't help but laugh out loud and walk away without even pissing
>dude just fucking stood there open mouthed while I left the place
Pajeets man

Oh yeah, the tapping sound was his belt buckle against the urinal

Get peed on like the little slut I am. If I'm a good little faggot I'll get to suck their cocks after they're done.

We're all gonna make it, m8.

>johnson?

>what do you need that for dude?

feels good man

>go to a public restroom
>start peeing next to a guy because it's busy
>I hear his stream stop abruptly
>pause
>he starts laughing holy shit, is that the best you got?
>this is how a REAL man pisses
>unleashes a torrent of urine that splashes everywhere
>tfw a pretty pisslet

>when women use the men's bathroom because they've converted their own bathroom into some kind of lounge/psychiatrists office so there's a ten hour line

get out whores REEEEEEE

Weave my 17 inch python around a guy and pee into his urinal from behind him then roll it back up and leave.

I don't care about pissing in front of other men, but when, like, little boys (or dads with their fuckin young daughters) come in, I feel like a monster and my bladder seizes up and I have to stand there like a jackals with my dick out even longer and... it sucks.

so glad i'm a woman. I don't know how you guys can stand that shit. Seems to me like it was set up that way just to make you feel uncomfortable. It's a shame you don't have a voice.

>not squatting an peeing an arc through his legs
Functional strength bro

I know this feel

Happened as I got older I think

I had a friend in college that confessed to me he loved to pee in other people's sinks. Guess it was some kind of perverse thrill.

He was also a kleptomaniac. Weird guy.

Say that I'm transgender and piss in the Ladies'.

i never use toilet when other ppl are in there