What is it about Dave Cooper that causes his shows to be avoided like the plague...

What is it about Dave Cooper that causes his shows to be avoided like the plague? Both PGBC and B&B got pretty much no love at all.

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B5ObRwRRXjN_ZlQ0XzZLWHhkTk0
mega.nz/#F!ekwWDCgR!h5vbD8XnFKXcTrSWwrdyRg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B5ObRwRRXjN_ZlQ0XzZLWHhkTk0

I love cooper's style, great stuff. Honestly, I'd put B&B over PGBC, but I watch both since I just fuckin love his style.

What channel is this on?

Canada. Teletoon, I think.

Ah, now I don't feel so bad for having overlooked it. I don't get Canada channels.

Seems like a cute show.

People are put off by the art style of PGBC and Bagel and Becky don't even air in burgerland.

Poor/Mediocre writing and/or premises, would be my guess.

Art sucks

no waifus

>S01E03 is missing

They're mostly a way to launder money he made taking a plane hostage in 1971.

It's a mixture of these two posts. PGBC was a lot more raw in its design, the characters weren't as attractive looking, and all the previews had the characters engaging in some grossout humor. Doesn't the intro have them surfing on a snot tidal wave?

Becky and Bagel has much cuter characters, but doesn't air here, so no one tunes into it. If it was on Nickelodeon, it would've gotten some attention like We Bare Bears, where people might consistently post webm's of its animation to show off how good it looks, we'd have some "I wanna ___ the cat" threads, then it would die off after awhile.

How many episodes have we missed since this was last updated?

Because I know this isn't any of the episodes there.

All episodes:
mega.nz/#F!ekwWDCgR!h5vbD8XnFKXcTrSWwrdyRg
The best episodes of this series would be:
>3b Becky on the Inside
>7b Aero-Dumb-Namic!
>8a I Got You, Bib
>11a Oh Nose You Didn't
>13a Fur Yer Eyes Only
>17a Sky Dog
>19a I'll Be Bath
>21a It's a Dry, Dry, Dry, Dry World
>24a Attack of the Night Shifties
>25a The 12 Quadrillion Days of Christmas

>not wanting to fug the cat

Her voice is terrible.

Maybe not for you.

I dont usually complain about art styles but those characters really do look like fucking shit.