There is no other plane scene as popular?

There is no other plane scene as popular?

Other urls found in this thread:

ghostery.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>he thinks his google search results aren't personalized

wew

>he thinks he’s not a faggot

wew

I don't think you know how Google works.

user, I...

Estonian fuck.

confirming. "plane scene" gives me same results
tested on few machines and few connections/IPs. it's not about personalized results

A bald assertion isn't an argument. I've already refuted your representation based arguments. Give me something else.

look, man, I'm just glad someone recognised my irrelevant small language (even if you probably just googled some words, but still)

To be fair, the first couple results on DuckDuckGo are also Dark Knight Rises.

Why did he introduce himself as CIA? Why not say he was with the CIA or a CIA agent?

I think it's just that wording it as the "plane scene", which only autists call il that (your friends would say "the airplane scene", the "opening scene", "the first scene with Bane") is what always brings it back to this extract.

Autists have just littered the comment section with posts referring to it as then"plane scene" so much that it just comes up when you search it as that.

From my tablet I never use for this shit.

It's called metonymy, unless you think "the White House said today" means that the building grew lips.

I don't think you really understand. The depth of the Plane Scene is staggering. For example, only analyzing the conflicts within the Plane Scene would encompass at least the battle between good vs evil, terrorism vs the CIA, big vs small, master plan vs flight plan, control vs chaos etc. Nolan also takes the opportunity to explore in depth the idea of love. For example, CIA's initial carefree stance soon changes to frustration and sexual tension when he interrogates Bane, which then escalates to an unrestrained fistfight between Bane and CIA reminiscent of sexual passion. The anguished expression on CIA's face at the end of this fight could be interpreted as signifying climax. Regardless of personal belief, the richness of Nolan's Plane Scene allows for potentially endless cinematic analysis.

Wait, what?

Jesus Christ man, are you retarded?
This isn't about some superficial plot. The purpose of the first 5 minutes is a character study.
CIA knows that Bane has buried his true personality, and he's trying to get Bane to understand that he's not wearing just a physical mask, but an emotional one as well.
This is paralleled later in the movie when Hothead tells Batman that he deduced his identity by observing his emotional mask, therefore making the logical assumption that Batman wore a physical mask.
Bane and CIA both end up dead, due to his refusal to part with either mask. Batman and Hothead both live. They succeeded in breaking the power of the mask, and are free.
Both sets of these male figures also display a somewhat homoerotic struggle.
CIA and Bane's struggle is much more blatant. CIA, almost sardonically, calls Bane "a big guy". He's reveling in his assumed superiority and complete power over Bane. But little does he know that Bane's larger plane (a phallic object, therefore symbolizing masculinity) overshadows his. Bane retains his ubermensch guise, and emasculates the "small" CIA. CIA's body and plane are both reduced to little more than rubble, along with his ego, no doubt.
However, Hothead and Batman's struggle is slightly different and more disconnected. Hothead is shown as clumsy and weak; his gun that he attempts to fight Bane's men with is representative of his lack of masculinity. He's saved, though, by the ultimate male: Batman. Batman's overwhelming firepower (rockets, grenades, and more) and resilience (tank-like strength) symbolizes the ideal that men strive towards. He also displays emotional freedom, unlike Bane. In the end, he's able to take off the mask, which Hothead inherits (completing Hothead's growth over the film). Batman shows that an emotional mask isn't necessary to be the perfect male. Hothead shows that self-improvement and a strong father figure can shape the next generation of emotionally liberated, yet masculine males.

>Or perhaps he's wondering why a man wouldn't clear his cookies before doing a google search
At least you can talk, who are you?
>It doesn't matter who we are, what matters is our plan

When news reports say stuff like "And the White House has confirmed today that OP is in fact a faggot" they don't mean the building said this, but rather the presidential representatives. It's called a metonymy.

how far does google personalization goes? It fucking scares me when I'm read a random thread and get an ad related to what I was reading on a completely different website later

airplane scene is completely different

It's just tons and tons of conditional probability, the main result being that you'll see ads for things you already bought, and things you looked at in passing but don't care about, because the priors are shit and that's the posteriors.

ghostery.com/

BRAVADO

in english doc

>install a VPN
>wipe all cookies and caches
>install a new browser
>still get TDKR as the first results
Really made me think.

You know that Sup Forums shitpost about having three boxes and picking a coin, and what's the probability of the next coin being a certain color given the color of the coin you just picked? Google personalization is the nth degree of taking that shit seriously.

I took some fitness quiz on a fitness youtuber's personal website, then I started getting youtube ads of said youtuber talking about the results of the quiz.

It's scary. Ever since the Google plus integration Youtube has been tracking everything you search

You're a big botnet.