For your interest...

For your interest. Here is a list that was made of the top 16 nu52 comics by the moderators of a popular social media website.

And the number 1.

Honorable mentions.

And that's the end. Discuss and state your opinions.

>2 number 11s

overall its a fine list I guess but they are fucking retarded.

Prez, Gotham Academy, Multiversity, and Omega Men aren't New 52. 3 of them are DC You and Multiversity is its own fucking thing.

American Alien isn't New 52 either.

>Batman is #2 for some reason
Yeah, okay.

>for some reason
It's Reddit, what'd ya expect?

I feel like Aquaman and Action Comics belong on the actual list but it seems alright.

>Batman made a best of DC list
Are you surprised?

You're right. Reddit is retarded.
basic reading comprehension

It means the vote was split, user.

>Tomasi B&R
>#13
well at least it's on a list so that means it's somewhat appreciated. truly though, tomasi's b&r was some of the best batman stuff i've ever read. there's genuine heart, talent, intent, and skill, and it's rare to find that in a big 2 comic. plus after coming from snyders trite run (i read the whole fucking thing), it was like breathing oxygen after being in the room that slowly but surely upped the co2. in my eyes, its better than snyders run by a several miles. if you don't believe, just give it a try.

Not much of a feat when there weren't even 16 good series.

Really surprised Simone made it and not Stewart

lol no Frankenstein, fuck off faggot

Different user here, but they kind of fucked this up. It goes 9 -> 11/11 -> 13/13 -> 14,
while the standard way to place them would be 9 -> 10/10 -> 12/12 -> 14.

Not bad, there's nothing it entirely leaves out that needs to be on there. Maybe Phantom Stranger and Gotham by Midnight in lieu of Simone's Babsgirl and one of the Superman minis?

Some of these aren't New 52, and I might disagree about the order (why is Green Arrow so high) but they're all solid-to-good comics.

Good to see Swamp Thing so high. That'd be my pick for #1, with Dial H #2 and the sadly-truncated Sword of Sorcery #3.

I miss the new 52. It's books like those and Demon Knights, All-Star Western, etc that Rebirth lacks. I see a lot of new 52 criticism, but it's largely about the big characters. New 52 was great for the B and C list, and the horror and fantasy characters. Rebirth treats them as if they don't exist.

>No mention of artists
What a bunch of fags

I used to be a mod there.

One of the most awful communities I've ever been a part of.
It was nothing but a dozen users, including me, giving recommendations and spoonfeeding retards,and everything else was just normies memeing.

What the Fuck are you talking about? Safe comfy shit like that is the new norm for big two.

>Batman above Dial H, Multiversity, Omega men, Prez and Swamp Thing.
>John's Aquaman and Shazam
>No Morrison's Action Comics

Phantom Stranger remains the most underrated run of the past decade in comics.

It's the same here except that it's Sup Forums and Sup Forums having meme console wars about the movies

>a popular social media website

last arc was fucking shit, as cool as it was it also had pretty crappy art and was genuinely hard to look at at times. Which sucks since they should be getting someone who can ape a really good Mignola there