White Famous got cancelled

Why didn't this black version of Entourage become successful?

Niggers don't have premium cable

>no webm

nice trips

Ironically the show didn't become white famous. Or black famous. Or just famous.

Blacks are cheap who woulda thunk it?

That's some edgy shit.
I'd like to ask: how old are you?

The lead is a terrible actor and his character was really unlikable. He just played an angry black comedian minus the comedy. I only kept watching cause I liked Rapaport in it.

A bald assertion isn't an argument. I've already refuted your representation based arguments. Give me something else.

HEs literally fucking an orkling lmao

this

Why are Sup Forumstards so obsessed with black people?

>A bald assertion isn't an argument.
But I'm not looking to argue. I asked you a question. I asked how old you are.
>I've already refuted your representation based arguments.
I made no such arguments. My first and only post ITT before now was to comment on your edge and ask how old you are.
Give me something else.
What would you like?

That's not even me who you're replying to, stupid fucking nigger apologist. I'm 32

Insecurity. People that are successful rarely care about others, race included. Most people use racial insults the same way people picked on each other in elementary school. Don't mean to sound like a SJW, but if you hate yourself you tend to hate others. Its basic.

>cuckold mods deleting the only good posts
Keep it up, janny

They're being shilled everywhere while it's commonly accepted to preach the extermination of white people?

Why are cock suckers so obsessed with Sup Forumstards?

too bad smilf or that one on hbo about the single black chick hasnt been cancelled

this

As if they aren't next on the chopping block.
No one wants to watch some stupid bitch with a black bastard, women aren't funny

Jamie Fox is the text book defintion of an "uppity nigger"

It is not commonly accepted, jackass.

Except it is.

t. soy boy

don't you have some siracha-infused microbrew star wars themed bacon beer to be drinking? sodomite.

What was deleted?

white bois mad af that can't identify as based duchovny in californication or those entourage guys

the demo is small and poor