Rey

Why does she get so much hate here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1kmggaXRUKc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=PE2at2Wo9sU
youtube.com/watch?v=ucwBiVKt8WY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because she bypassed the character development.

She's too cute for Sup Forums

More Mary Sue than the actual Mary Sue.

fpbp

she's not a person of colour. The film is not diverse enough.

Unforgivably boring character. the worst part is she looks like she kissing a shovel and people won’t shut up about how attractive she is. i would fuck my sister before I fuck her.

Because all Limeys should die

Cause she’s a boring character with no external and very very few internal struggles who has already beaten and undermined the power of the saga’s main antagonist.

In the first movie she's an unbelievable mary sue.

In the second she does literally nothing, fails at the one thing she set out to do, and still apparently earned the spotlight as the hero and successor to Luke, and essentially Han..

She is so fucking cute.

Because of things the character and the actress do.
youtube.com/watch?v=1kmggaXRUKc

Why not just have a threesome?

Daisy is cute. Her character is pretty bad.

Who hurt you user?

Should mention that this isn’t the actress’ fault but the screenwriter’s.

This is a boys-only club. No girls allowed. Girls have cooties

Because her character is nothing. No real flaws, no character arc, she's good at everything. Kylo should've been the protagonist

She's an overpowered piece of shit who breaks all the canon and lore "rules."

Because this is a hateful place, a dark stinking rectum where shit is constantly being distributed in all directions.

I am an absolute degenerate that believes every film would be better with more cute females.
That’s the issue. Ridley is not cute.

>i would fuck my sister before I fuck her.
Then do it

Mary Sue

>she
>her

Rey is a terrible character. Not Daisy Ridley's fault.

Because fags keep posting threads about how hawt she is, when shes a 5 on her best day. Eventually its gets annoying enough and people call her out on being a bland flat chested no ass SJW. The lads who like her are looking for a celebrity beard crush and she fulfills that. They can fawn all over a girl who has the body of a 15 year old male swimmer as a soft cover to their gayness.

it's mostly butthurt manchildren angry that they have to share toys with women

Imagine busting a huge nut all over that face

>spend my entire life trying to find a woman that cares about my toys
>get strawmanned as a solitary bully
It’s not fair, anons

>no light saber or force training
>Can use mind trick
>Can project a force bubble around self to prevent another sith from turning her fucking sword off.
>Beat luke in a fight
>Beats kylo in a fight
>Has less then 18 hours of training and some how is a fucking force master
>Can fly any ship she gets into magically.

All about the qt face you dummy.

Because Primarch Guilliman looks at her with awe and hopes he will reach the levels of snowflakishness that she reaches now.

They did actually consider a scene where a Star Destroyer would be cut apart with lightsaber alone.

>why do you hate a mary sue

because they are inherently boring

m.youtube.com/watch?v=PE2at2Wo9sU

Hate her? I gotta keep explaining to my gf why I'm hiding my phone from her

no tits

Based.

Time for MakeApp.

Disney sure dun goof'd casting the wrong brit in their trilogy. Nobody disliked Felicity even though her character in R1 was equally bland. Not having bitchface and permanent xenomorph snarl sure helps.

Because she's not a bunny.

she's cute, it's more of hatred towards the writers that ended up with a mary sue

Same user. At least my sister is cute

>is almost instantly liked by 99% of the people she meets
>can swim despite being from a desert planet
>bloodline is not significant even though she is the main character in a saga that has been about the Skywalkers since the start (hence why it’s Space Opera)

To be fair, she doesn’t really “beat” Luke in a fight, and he has been out of practice for a while. Just saying, if I had to be Devil’s advocate

A bald assertion isn't an argument. I've already refuted your representation based arguments. Give me something else.

>A literal who that is undeservedly thrust into one of the biggest film franchises of all time despite little ability to act.
>acts like she is worthy of the role when she isnt.
>ugly as fuck yet somehow has nerds worldwide wanking over her.
>basic Stacey tart (see pictures from before she was famous)
fuck, you were talking about the character.
Rey is a shitty fanfic character

Daisy Ridley doesn't know what's the story about. I used to post a clip from the Graham Norton show in these threads where she tells Graham it's easy for her not to tell anyone about spoilers because she only read her part. The BBC noticed and fucking took down the video. It was the one where Boyega and Gwendoline compare heights.

t.

>bunnyfu getting posted
inb4 the cherry picked photos of her crow's feet

You’re not the only one to say that but the idea fucking baffles me.

>somehow has nerds worldwide wanking over her
Dude, even my normie Chad friends want to fuck & cuddle her.

Who cares?

>Mary Sue is sexist. Apparently

Wtf that dude on the right is taller than AJ

wait for the next trilogy where a minority gay transexual woman learns all of superman and goku's powers with no training and destroys the gas giant sized superweapon with a force kamehameha from the other side of the galaxy

Fpbp

You have to be THIS tall in 2k18 to ride.

I don't know, but she's awesome.
youtube.com/watch?v=ucwBiVKt8WY

Honestly, it's Mao ly because she's depicted as an amazingly talented person across the board for no reason. And is given almost no character development during all of it.

She can literally walk into a situation where there's dire problem and just fix it. Defeat a warrior with Jedi training no problem. Fix broken shit in nonsensical ways. And of course just pull major force powers out of her ass.

The big difference between her and charactera like Luke or Anakin. is that they don't just pull major force powers oubof their asses, had training, get some minor level of plot explanations for their amazingness, and etc. Rey just does shit and they move on. It makes her relative amazingness very trivial. Which in turn makes the character very annoying.

That, plus she looks like a 14 year old boy.

>webm
I just got a gf and was super happy and then I see this.................

haha yikes! my man!

/thread

this and she's so fucking ugly holy shit. it's not even a "oh she's a great actress and ugly is just the way she looks" it's an unlikable ugly with shitty acting.

anonymous places people will tell the truth

She looks fine to me though.

Look at her face, her body. It's all messed up and she doesn't know how to work with it. Her facial expressions are the worst.

shame about the toxic womb