Why the fuck did they cancel this? I just finished S2, and I loved it. Also...

Why the fuck did they cancel this? I just finished S2, and I loved it. Also, why are shills on RottenTomatoes so upset with this?

Other urls found in this thread:

rottentomatoes.com/tv/marco_polo/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

White male

The ratings were low and it had the highest budget of all Netflix shows.

There was like one white person in the entire series.

white dude around a bunch of brown savages? not a good look

rottentomatoes.com/tv/marco_polo/
>93%

Ratings as in how many people actually watched it.

I loved this show. It was a nice change from GoT where there are 30 storylines which get 10 minutes of screentime each season.

too bad it got canceled

I thought season 1 was really boring. Worth giving season 2 a watch?

they cancelled shit like The Getdown and Sense8 about the same time and SJW outlets were upset about Netflix canceling "PoC shows."

Season 1 was better than 2, so no.

I absolutely loved this show. Great aesthetics and an interesting setting. But yeah, ratings were apparently not to Netflix' likings, and the budget was reportedly huge. Still, with the billions Netflix is already losing they could have at least kept this on.

mah nigga

i thought i was the only one who loved this show. damn shame.

>Why the fuck did they cancel this? I just finished S2, and I loved it. Also, why are shills on RottenTomatoes so upset with this?

Toxic masculinity.

Benedict Wong was great as Kublai. Best part of the show.

Season 1 was good, 2 was shit

Needs his own show.

>why are shills on RottenTomatoes so upset with this

Rotten Tomatoes=Fandango=Go to a theater

The last thing they want to encourage people to do is to stay home and sit on the couch.

I kinda liked it, but it had also extremely stupid things like Kung Fu in it and was in general not very historically accurate. I'm not sure how much the audience cares about such things though. Vikings is pretty popular and has basically the same flaws.

The Hug was the best episode by a mile, fight me

Soyboys and Bluehairs hated it because white male savior.

>Why the fuck did they cancel this?
even if the show continued past season 2, they would have cancelled it anyway because the show was fucking produced by WEINSTEIN