Fuck! Critics are saying it's good, MCUbros

Fuck! Critics are saying it's good, MCUbros........................................

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=507smZ7USMs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

""""Critics"""""
The usual WB barking seals for these DCEU films.
You'll note genuine critical review has been stifled until the 31st, exactly as they did for Man of Shit.

Oh look, another company wars thread, fuck off to Sup Forums with this shit user, we really don't need more of this crap shitting up Sup Forums

Based MCUbro.

You're right, I'll go make another Jashi thread.
Sorry.

Anything else is better than another company wars thread, hell, I'd take a shitty Thicc thread over more of this dreck

If it's good all the better,if it shit it'll be just another Thursday.Fuck off with the bait though, saged desu.

Doing a bad thing instead of another bad thing isn't good.

I remember when "Critics" (WB execs and their staffers) practically wept with joy and gave a standing 10 minute ovation to Man of Steel.

Or how "Critics" were left breathless with wonderment that something as incredible and uplifting as BvS had been brought to the silver screen.

At this point I can only roll my eyes.

good, my DC friends deserve to finally have a good movie, they get so upset seeing others constantly enjoying marvel movies

MCU bros want DC movies to be good in the same way you want your crackhead brother off the street.

>"Critics"
Sorry but they never said critics gave the standing ovation. They were pretty clear about it.

You're just rewriting history to suit your narrative.

Please point me to the "good" thread then.
I'd like to participate in it.
Is it the "Vannelope is for Sexual" thread?
The Injustice Sup Forumsidyagaem shill thread?
Raven thread #2562?
"Old forgotten Waifu" thread?
Sorry you were abducted and brought here against your will.

If anyone praises it, its because they're practically under the gun of fear of being labelled sexist for hating a film 'for having a female lead' even if its patently obvious that the thing has serious flaws that is completely divorced from that aspect.

I'm just morning the loss of whatever thread died to make room for your shitty company wars thread. You should really take this to Sup Forums and delete this thread

I can tell you what is never a good thread
Wonderwoman threads.

>Please point me to the "good" thread then.
Here is a legitimate Sup Forums discussion thread See what it looks like? See how there's no bait? Try it sometime. It's quite refreshing.

Everything since TDKR has gotten a standing ovation before actual critics got a look at it.
It's part of the running WB narrative.

No, it needs to be bad, I want Marvel terrified of releasing their "Carol" movie.

No one is "discussing" anything, they are posting the names of obscure lanterns. It starts with "Ur Mom" and ends with "Damn Kraken that is a sexy costume".
I'm not a lanternfaggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=507smZ7USMs

Clips look decent at least

Yeah, exactly like Green Lantern put the MCU off of space opera.
Nothing disrupts Marvel's cinematic universe like WB's flaming turds.

What are we going to do if it's good?!
It's not fair! Why do THEY get a good movie?! This is fucking bullshit!

No, it's gotta be a trick. Those DCucks will stop at nothing to embarrass us. I can't believe they'd stoop so low as to pay off all these critics and industry people, just because they are JEALOUS of how great our movies are.

Don't worry bros. DC fans are psycho. I heard some guy might dress up in a Ares costume and shoot up a theater like what happens in most Batman films. Believe in the DC curse guys!

I don't know, superheroine solo films gets execs worried WAY more than space opera.
Of course, I'm a legit sexist and misogynist so I just want the Carol film to fail to deny sjws their precious 'strong female lead' garbage.

Is there a single action scene in this movie that isn't the back of (Someone else's) head with Diana in action?
Gadot's "action" in this film seem to be limited to walking around earnestly with a sword in her hand. The constant cuts to the back of her noggin are killin me.