Master Skywalker, there are too many of them... what are we going to do?

Master Skywalker, there are too many of them... what are we going to do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7SqTR0DorSw
youtube.com/watch?v=d0Mtlklmna0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

SEE YOU AROUND, KID

Has anyone ever interviewed these kids after they saw the movie

I doubt they were told the context of the scene

Skywalker ya nasty fook dars too many of em da fuck we gon to do m8

Is this the worst scene in film history?

It was just a setup for this

youtube.com/watch?v=7SqTR0DorSw

Who is to blame here, Anakin or the lightsaber?

Cheeky

White midochlorians

Obi-Wan and Sheev are the best thing about pre-quels, you can tell that Ewan and Ian enjoy their roles so much and they both have the most quotes.

>Another happy landing
>Hello there
>Tragedy of Darth Plagueis
>YOUR NEW EMPIRE?!
>It's treason then
>UNLIMITED POWEEER

>implying this wasn't kino and far superior to the Nu Wars movies

not even the worst scene in that movie

Those movies aren't real in my mind so they don't count

Why did they have to be 'younglings'?

ANAKIN AND PADME OTP

>this attempt on my life has left me SCAHHRRRED

Maybe I'm wrong but I always assumed its so they can circumvent some sort of censorship or rating guideline. He didn't murder "children" or "kids", he killed "younglings" which just means young but not explicitly prepubescent young.

wait a sec... what if that kid is snoke?

Note that the kid has his lightsaber in his hand. How long did it take for Anakin to disarm the kid and kill him?

But in Attack of the Clones when he killed that village of sand people he explicitly said "I killed the women and the children too."

Lowest level of jedi. younglings>Padawan>Jedi Knight>Jedi Master

You wish. You're still clinging to the hope that Snoke has a back story.
Remember, the last step in recovery is acceptance.

Cold blooded killer literally choked him to death with his own lightsaber

Will see when robolog-snoke suddenly appears in episode 9

heh, nothin personal kid

I don't understand how dialogue this nonsensical got into a movie.

It's like *almost* normal flirty banter from a romcom but it's like it's been translated from another language or something

Those younglings were actually really annoying. They were so small and hard to hit and they kept throwing their lightsabers

>brainlet doesn't realize that Anakin is an autist which is why he has weird dialogue
I suggest you watch A New Hope instead. You'll probably understand that better

Basic isn't English. It's supposed to sound clunky and overly formal.

>I AM THE SENATE.

A Lifetime romcom, not a big budget one

>it’s supposed to be bad, so it’s ok that it’s bad
I bet you voted for drimpf

This made him unredeemable forever. I don’t give two shits if he turned on the emperor and saved Luke, this scene made that null and void. Fuck him and his emo bullshit.

>muh children
They knew what they signed up for

Who was in the wrong here?

Jedi don't ask if the kids want to come with them, they just kidnap them if they need to

Sand people don't have rights

>I CAN SENSE THE GOOD IN YOU FATHER, THE CONFLICT
>Nigga there weren't no conflict when I sliced up a bunch of eight year-olds in the Jedi Temple simply because the Emperor told me he "might" know a way to keep your mother from dying in childbirth, a very rare occurrence in a universe with advanced medical technology

>tfw too dumb to understand star wars

No they ask the parents

is this the worst post of the day?

>NOT FROM A JEDI

>that stupid emo! How dare he not betray his country when he sees enemy children and gets emotional like me!

????

Reminds me of this scene.
youtube.com/watch?v=d0Mtlklmna0

yoda in rots: Rejoice for those around us who transform into the Force. Mourn them, do not. Miss them, do not
sheev: jedi are relentless if we don't act quickly it will be civil war without end

with that in mind, why can you understand him?

How dare you

This scene is a commentary on the Catholic clergy. Children seek refuge from the dangerous outside world inside the walls of the church, only to be molested by the priesthood. And this whole problem could have been avoided if priests were allowed to marry.

And if jedi were allowed to kill.

Was it not meant to imply that she knew his emotions were preventing him from thinking rationally?

NOTHING PERSONAL KID

That would unironically be good, and would actually redeem the Prequels a little by including them in the canon, but unfortunately Snoke is just Some Guy®

kek

Reading this in Tommy Wiseau's voice makes it so much better than it already is.

Love is blind