Is she a good actress?

Is she a good actress?

Who cares, she's beautiful.

*request dairy from mammaries*

That means yes, get it?

yes she gets naked all the time!

her mommy milkers have such a nice shape, this pleases me very much

Nope nepotism

more please. i want to milk them so bad.

why is it nepotism for her to be in american movies

not particularly. adele is easily the better half of blue is the warmest color

" HEY MY FACE IS UP HERE PERV"

Do you even know who her relatives are/

but i'm not interested in face
i'm interested in milkies

>adele
Hard working nobody from a working class background
>lea
Bourgeois nepotism hire

The casting in BITWC was truly kino.

yes she is the heir to the schlumberger fortune and her family are the irrelevant kings of french "cinema". Who gives a shit. Shes not related to wes anderson and sam mendes you fucking bilge pump.

she gives nice hugs

She has a cute little button nose

yes

>bourgois nepotism hire

this is like saying jason schwarzman only gets roles because he is related to francis ford coppola. nepotism in the film industry in the crew and related positions. not in the fucking casting. fuck you are a sperg.

looks like she has some big gazongas

this

was it nepotism when american apparel hired her as a model and kick started her career/cache in american art house circles? because Dov Charney a Canadian Jew *DEFINITELY* has a familial connection to a french oilfield heiress.

what do you mean?

Money can buy a career anywhere.

then how come hollywood movies arent filled with the beautiful daughters of all the chinese billionaires living in Los Angeles and Vancouver?

>1 year since breakup with French gf who looked just like her with boobs to match
It hurts like you wouldn't believe bros

the idea that money can buy you success in hollywood is the literal joke behind pic related.

They don't care about that. Funnily enough your examples apply to Japan and worst Korea.

I wouldn't call it a career. He just had luck because some famous film critic saw his shit movie and memed it through the whole internet

what kino????

stop lying and fuck off

post pics

Does anyone else find French grills disgusting?

doesn't matter

at least she's not a coalburner like her co-star

Not sure, but I do appreciate how often she gets naked.

Us white men really can't compete.

i think you were just trying to show off that you knew who her parents were and now you're getting roasted on the internet

yes. big talent.

>jason schwarzman only gets roles because he is related to francis ford coppola
wow haha first of all he does only get roles for that reason second of all get his cock out of your mouth

are you trolling or just actually autistic

>casting new bond girl
>10000 hot chicks to choose from
>lets pick the one who is the little known heiress to a large fortune that will help our movie maybe we can even put it in the posters

do you know how movies get made?

why was she crying?

Because the director was an abusive piece of shit.

>movie makers don't talk to foreign movie makers

fucking lol

She has lovely boobs

I don't know I've never cried in my life, it is disgusting

if you had said "no shes not a good actress shes a hot french roastie who made the cinematic equivalent of a sex tape" maybe i would have beleived you. But the idea that anyone in hollywood gives a shit about french cinema let alone feels a "neposistic" obligation to cast her is beyond retarded and you are a full on brainlet for thinking that is why she gets roles.

She gets roles because shes a fucking minx

This autist actually believes that the children of people who are in the movie industry do not get roles because of who their parents are.

she looks a lot like tasty coma wife, whatever that actress' name was. she's only ever been in shit.

MILKIES IN MY TUMMY
NOWWWWWWWWWWW

The director sexually abused them on set.

That's not why she was crying

Wrong.

Her sex scenes in Blue Is the Warmest Color was pure kinography.

proofs?

Yes you are

Meryl Streep has 3 children, 2 of which are actresses.
You don't see them working in Hollywood, they're playing shit small roles in American horror story and extras in low budget movies.

If nepotism was as rampant as you claimed to be, the children of the queen of the Oscars would shoved in every Oscar bait or Hollywood production.
But they're not, they're barely getting work.

You, you are.

She's crying because he said nice things about her

wtf I think she's a super talented actress now!

I know your lies are just an attempt to extract the source link from me. fuck off liar

There is no link, you're lying. Shame on you.