How come lotion is synonymous with masturbation in American movies?

How come lotion is synonymous with masturbation in American movies?

Other urls found in this thread:

babble.com/mom/3-strange-uses-for-infant-foreskins/
huffpostbrasil.com/entry/baby-foreskin-facial_n_7040808
scientificamerican.com/article/a-cut-above-the-rest-wrin/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The Jews cut off the Mutt penis at a young age to mark them as a servant race. Unfortunately for the Mutt this causes their penis to become insensitive and require lotion to masturbate as they lack a foreskin.

No way!

Only Jewish people surely.

it's almost like it mimics a vagina which is lubricated or something

I wouldn't know lmao

It's necessary in dry climates. Like California. Going dry there is like taking sandpaper to your cock.

In wetter climates you can go "dry" to your heart's content.

nothing to do with circumcision

Have you heard of the cocksucking mohel?

Male genital mutilation

GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT

I'm circumcised and I've almost never lubed up to masturbate. I did it once with vaseline because i knew it was a thing and I wanted to see what difference it would make, but it just made my tissue break up so I never bothered again.

Cutfags need it apparently

>tfw your foreskin is too tight so having a moist dickhead makes masturbation hurt

>tfw uncircumcised american that has literally never jerked off with lotion

A bald assertion isn't an argument. I've already refuted your representation based arguments. Give me something else.

Take your shmegma infested cock and fuck off

It started off with Jews, but then they hired the dude that also makes Kellogg's cereal to tell other Americans that cutting up dicks would stop children from masturbating. Then boom, the lubrication industry was born.

so black people can hold onto their 'black don't crack' meme

American mothers didn't want to touch their sons penises when they gave them a bath

this

>yfw you don't have a mutilated dick

When you're not circumcised the extra loose skin keeps it smooth either way.

JUST CUT MY DICK UP

You're talking shit user.
All mothers want to touch their son's penises.

[citation needed]

Lmao I always forget that mutts have their penis mutilated.
Pretty sad desu

>this post

>Amerimutts don't even know how to wash

Can't say I'm surprised

I'm not circumcised and can verify .

Travel you flyover nigger.

American mothers are prudes

>tfw circumcision is an automatic failing grade at my school's penis inspection day

kek. serves them right

>intentional mutilation of baby boy's penises
do americans really do this?

As it should be, anyone who comes in with half the required material should be failed.

>America literally still practices ritual genital mutilation on babys

You're not even required to wash everyday. You have to go like weeks to get shmegma

You don't need lube if you have a foreskin. The foreskin is literally there to allow the penis go to back and forth effortlessly

False. It's literally there to hold other guys' cum while you scoop it out of a pussy

>the american will never know the sensation of staying a week with no fap and then fapping with oversensitive glans and foreskin.

it keeps your mucosa moist so you don't have a dried out jewish penis

Feels pretty damn good famalam.

Baby oil is the patrician choice for masturbation. Lotion is completely inadequate.

So it's the Jewish conspiracy to guarantee you raise Jamal's mudblood kin.

I started with lotion but then I moved on to motion free

also you can regrow a lot of your foreskin and it makes it more sensitive

>el americANO can't reach through his fat folds to wash his cock

Because the amerigolem has their dicks mutilated for their jewish masters.

just imagine having a baby boy and the first thing you do is have part of its penis cut off for no reason

for literally no reason

90% of amerimutts do this to their newborn sons

Do it to one girl and the whole world REEEs at you. Last time I get invited to a birth.

Imagine being this much of a good goy

fpbp
I feel sorry for them every day. Thank god Adolf saved us from this jewish insanity.

do amerimutts tip the doctor after he cuts the tip of their dick off?

>reminder none of these jewesses will want your filthy mongrel cock if you're not circumcised

I always found it weird when they'd masturbate with lotions and socks in american movies.

Is it true american girls will reject you if you are a cutfag and american mothers are the ones who push circumsision the most?

>Is it true american girls will reject you if you are a cutfag

nope. they're conditioned to prefer the damaged penis.

No, american girls love uncut foreign men, specially if you are latino, and specially if you are brazilian.
The mothers push it because there's a whole industry of baby dick cutters propagating lies about it being hygienic and preventing cancer, and then they use the baby dick skin to make cosmetic creams for american women to rub on their faces. I'm not even making shit up.

because it feels good on my peepee

>blindly believing jew propaganda
yeah man I need to take five showers a day because dickcheese is just oozing out of my foreskin. Just like Dr. Shekelstein told you.

>he doesn't make cute girls choke on his smegma covered unwashed cock
what are you even doing with your life?

I've never once masturbated with lotion. It seems completely unnecessary. More than that, it seems messy. I'm already having to deal with cum, why would I want to add lotion to the mix? It's just another thing to clean up.

Vaginas get wet you virgin

I came here to post this

I've heard about this, any links?

I knew every post was going to be about circumcision. I don't know where this stupid meme comes from. I'm circumcised, I masturbate every day, and I've never used lotion.

Madturbation lotion has a pretty good ROI. Worth looking into

>La Luz Extinguido
top kek

I've slept with two jewish women and they both liked it (the penis, not me as a person)

>then they use the baby dick skin to make cosmetic creams for american women to rub on their faces. I'm not even making shit up.

Little known fact-- most serial killers were dry guys.

renee zellweger was cute in this movie. saw it 2 days ago.. this is back when girls were known for being innocent in a way im happy we all got redpilled that all girls are whores but i just wish i had the days when internet wasnt a big thing back

>cut of most sensitive part
>it's for health reasons goy!

Nigga before I got cut I had a shit ton of smegma and I bathed every single day.

... Only comparison regarding asians they need to be bent in half to make up for the sub 8cm pecker.
No skin makes it easier to getr hard

forgot pic

more like a biological adaptation to make sure your cum gets to the front of the line

>>cut of most sensitive part
Not true by the way. There is no evidence that sensitivity is decreased with circumcision.

Does a circumcision last 4 hours because the jew doctor only snips for two seconds and then lets the family watch commercials and a Katy Perry performance before he continues?

>tfw not an american, but got cut when I was a kid anyway due to phimosis

Kill me

Same. Except when I tried Vaseline my dick didn't fall apart, I dunno what that's about.

I wonder who could be behind this post

babble.com/mom/3-strange-uses-for-infant-foreskins/
huffpostbrasil.com/entry/baby-foreskin-facial_n_7040808
scientificamerican.com/article/a-cut-above-the-rest-wrin/

I'm cut but always masturbated with a death grip. Now I love anal more than vaginal, even without tons off lube. I can't be the only one.

There are millions of nerves in your foreskin, you loose them when you cut it off.

This. Masturbating with lotion just makes a mess. I'm cut and all I need is a tissue. Don't cheap out on the tissues, though. Anything less than extra soft two-ply and you are doing your dick a disservice.

Also for you americans when an uncut dick is hard the foreskin is pulled back by itself

>masturbating at all

You guys have -literally- ruined your penises.

The glans is the most sensitive part.

explain

>thinking that having a part of your body unnecessarily removed hours after your birth is a good thing
The definitive example of Stockholm Syndrome

>tfw amerimutts actually believe this

there was case of baby born without eyelids and they grafted his penile foreskin to create them eyelids

surgery was a success, though the kid is a little cock-eyed

I just use my saliva, i just spit on my dick to masturbate

Pro tip, use this shit. It's a cocoa butter gel oil.

It feels amazing AND moisturizes your dick unlike lotion which is mostly water

>cocoa butter
Get out darkie!

>masturbating with a tissue
Why? I just cum into the tissue and then throw it away.

>literally
millenials use this word too much

Fpbp damn I feel sad for them

>not just spitting in your hand

Circumcision logic
>Men don't need nipples!
>Lets surgically remove them at birth!

the head of an uncircumcised dick is so sensitive that it's uncomfortable just having it come in contact with the inside of your underwear. Your dickhead has to be really numb if you're able to walk around with it exposed without any discomfort.

>the head of an uncircumcised dick is so sensitive that it's uncomfortable just having it come in contact with the inside of your underwear.
Maybe for you. That's not a problem for most people.

Hey retard, anyone can use cocoa butter. And it's Vaseline brand, not nigger brand, so it smells good.

feels good man