Do you think we'll learn his real name?

Do you think we'll learn his real name?

Not a chance.

It was announced earlier, it's Jack Crackshell Caberra! He's been Latino this entire time!

samurai sleeps in caves fills up graves jack

Oda Nobunaga

The ending will be a marriage between ashi and jack with the dog leader as the "priest" and well learn both their names then. All the other previous characters will be there, including an empty seat for the scotsman.

Questions like this are always stupid to me.
His real name doesn't matter. It never mattered, and it's not something that needs to be answered.

Well that explains a lot. Jack(Oda) wanted to unite the people.

It's John.

>Jack was an adopted white kid this entire time.

Explains the wash they gave him this season.

In before Mako.

Minamoto no Yoritomo

Long Wang

musashi or kojiro could work.

>Oda Nobunaga

kek'd

Hideo Kojima

Maybe Zen, to mirror Aku.

Nope. Because, considering how long he's lived using the name instead of his birth name, "Jack" is his real name now.

We already know his name. It's Utonium

Even his hallucinations call him Jack.

>Someone (probably Ashi) points out that his name can't possibly be Jack
>"WATASHI NO NAMAE WA -"
>WACHAAA
>show ends

Or he can announce his name as he's about to kill Aku "I am X, son of the great shogun Y, and the war between my ancestors and your madness shall be brought to an end, demon!" Seems like a samurai thing to do.

>Not "WATASHI NO NAMAE WA -" -CHAAA
0/10

how many hours till jack starts and will there be a stream

I'm in the UK so normally I just download it on sunday but since it's the GRAND FINALE I kind of want to watch it live.

The watchtoonamionline guy will stream. The ep airs...a little over 15 hours from now.

It's Jack Utonium

Jack staying in the future confirmed.

Mfw

Oda Utonium

The prophet Mohammed.

It's Utonium.

Jack will go back to the past, but he'll still not age through time fuckery and live for hundreds of years.

Final scene will be Utonium messing around in the lab, gathering up the final ingredients before heading off to make Blossom, Bubbles and Buttercup.

It's Raiden (not from MGR).

Suguru Kamoshida

Heh. I was gonna say either that or Miyamoto Musashi.

Mae tsun

How was he addressed back in Episode LI?

They don't refer to him by name.
Hell he doesn't even talk in that episode