>tfw the Rock will never get to be a Bond Villain

ALSO Dwayne will never be in kino like Blade Runner.

ALSO Cena can only get voice work as a cartoon bull nowdays.

Dave gets the last laugh.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rGAFJMmavHY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

jumanji > Specter

Carny Charisma just doesn't work on the big screen. Dave was never a good mic worker but now he actually somehow became a good actor. At least he has the brains to pick proper roles. Rock and Cena do literally anything as long as it keeps them from having to wrestle.

And nothing will be as #LITTY as baywatch

>last laugh
The laughs and PISS are non-stop with Dwaynes LITTY lil romps

>ALSO Cena can only get voice work as a cartoon bull nowdays.
What about HBO movies

lol

Dwayne "Soyboy" Johnson will never be as big as Batista in hollywood ever.
Batista used to get asked how big is dick was and is a running meme on /asp/ channels

Also Bushwick is on Netflix starring Batista is it worth watching?

>Dave was never a good mic worker

Yeah it was pretty funny in Spectre when his only line was "Shieeeeeet" as he died.

Bushwick is not LITTY

Reminder that prime Dwayne would get rekt by prime Dave.

This is true.
The Rock is just, it's just not gonna happen for him. He's stuck in that loop Brendan Frasier was in during his hey-day

John Cena plays second fiddle to him so his fate will shadow and be overshadowed by the Rock forever.

They were both in their prime while in the WWF.
I think they even wrestled each other but I'm not sure

Cena will get some big work soon he definitely got along with Mel in Daddys Home and got a relationship going

And Haitch will never be in Hollywood, despite all of his efforts. I guess that's why he buries everyone during his time; he wants to keep himself the biggest fish in their little pond.

Remember Diesel?

Dwayne "The Wrestler" Johnson can't act. He's bland, boring and unappealing.

This, desu. Batista is putting in the work to be a good actor. Johnson just wants to be a movie star.

Cena is based for all the charity stuff he does tho

Dwayne Johnson has more range. They're both dumb meatheads, but Dwayne can portray an ugly one and a handsome one. Bautista is just ugly.

>get me Dwayne Johnson, but cheaper
>I know just the guy

Shut the fuck up, Dwayne

Not going to happen. As long as the Rock remains an "actor" he'll always get first dibs on every role requiring someone in his category/type, Cena gets the leftovers since they're both in direct competition whether they acknowledge it or not. When they can't afford the Rock, they call him

Bautista has nothing to do with either of them, he's on a higher level. His roles are for quality movies, his competition or contemporaries would be actual legit actors

>it's a dwayne and his "team" set up something fucking stupid to get another world record episode

kys

what a fucking attention seeking douche

Dave was great in that scene. Can you imagine how embarising Dwayne would have been? Not to mention I doubt his ego would have allowed him to take a small part like that.

Any truth to the rumour that Brock Lesnar is set to play Ivan Dragos son in Creed 2? I heard Stallone posted something in his IG about it

>not being LITTY
really?

One of the pros of being British. The rock will be stuck in pleb filler like jumanji, rampage and fast and furious.

>Brock Lesnar is set to play Ivan Dragos son in Creed 2

Hmmm.

Brock was so bad at talking in WWE that he always had a manager speak for him. Maybe he's been working on it.

The Rock literally plays the same character in every movie. He won't last.

Not unless he loses like 5+ stone or Schwarznegger trains up Michael B Jordan + the best roids money can buy

Dave even got 2 kino car chases while Dwanye is still stuck doing ricer-rama shit with Vin.

>In true Dwanta Claus style, I’m delivering all the food to The Midnight Mission in LA.
Let’s have some fun, break another world record and feed some good people in need along the way.

Absolutely litty. How many world records does Cucktista hold again?

Daily reminder Jumanji 2 will make more than Blade Runner 2049

Rock > Cucktista

>implying Hunter still cares about starring in shitty movies
This fucking golddigger is going to run the WWE after Vince dies. Him and his children and their children too are set for life.

Sitting in front of that poster is degrading yourself.

t. soyboy

Is it more degrading than the time he cheated on his wife who was sick with cancer? The degenerate needs to be nailed to a cross.

>This fucking golddigger is going to run the WWE after Vince dies.

Remember that WWE Studios makes movies too and HHH will be raking in cash that way.

I know a lot are garbage but WWE Studios made some big movies too like pic related too. They have 2 movies coming out in 2018 starring Dwayne.

imo David just looks classier on the screen than the rock. His face is more tasteful. I've also read that he's actually a really nice, insightful guy who is probably easy to work with, but who knows if that's true.

really? spectre was hot garbage, jumanji was at least entertaining and fun

Dude is chill af
youtu.be/rGAFJMmavHY

I remember that mtv cribs episode where he shows his comic lunchbox collection