What are you currently reading from the Big Two?

So what are you currently reading from the Big Two? Doesn't have to be limited to your current pull list.

Me? I've always been a DC guy, but I also have a huge boner for the X-Men. Basically, I've read all sorts of DC books from Batman, Superman, Doom Patrol, Green Lantern, LOSH, TT, Wonder Woman, JL/JLA.

With Marvel, I've only read various X-titles. The only Avengers title I ever read is Uncanny Avengers.

Currently reading

>New Super Man
>Batman
>Superman
>Action Comics
>Titans
>Teen Titans
>'Tec
>X-Men Gold
>X-Men Blue
>Weapon X

>Deathstroke
>Shade the Changing Girl
>Wildstorm

>Kamala-chan

Er.. that's pretty much it

Actually READING? Nothing.

Speed Reading on the other hand, pretty much everything Marvel oozes out, I can't take the torture of marvel's "writing" these days, so I skim for the important stuff to stay up to day, and DC, well other than a street level Batman I have no interest in DC stuff.

Nothing current. Right now I'm reading Shang-Chi, Master of Kung-Fu and Vigilante.

DC: virtually everything!
Marvel: nothing ;_;

Currently Pulling the following

Spider-Man and Deadpool
Batman
All New Wolverine
Detective Comics
Spider-Man Renew Your Vows
The Flash
Venom

Just stop. Trust me, it would be a massive weight off your shoulders. There are plenty of comics out there so you never have to bother with corporate shit again.

Op here. Yeah, I wish Marvel AND DC had equally good outputs. But DC is, for the most part, knocking it out of the park. Marvel isn't even in the park.

But, since Marvel wanted to put some spotlight on the X-Men with RessurXion, I thought I'd give some of those titles a shot. So far Blue and Weapon X are pretty damn comfy. Blue looks like it could actually lead somewhere, despite it featuring the O5. But I usually go for creative teams, not characters.

>Shade the Changing Girl
>Nick Fury

I've picked up some occasional issues of Rebirth and they seem okay, but magic and horror DC is what I prefer and they barely do any of that more.

Yeah but if thats case, not a lot of north american stuff interests me, which only leaves the japanese picture books.

I'm a very picky asshole.

Bullseye
Poe Dameron
Sam Wilson
And my bae Kate Bishop

>Poe Dameron

My condolences.

Almost nothing, I keep up to date with Gwenpool and I've read The Button out of interest.

Gwenpool? Why on earth would you do that?

Shade The Changing Girl
Doom Patrol
Deathstroke
Moon Knight

Batman
Superman/Action Comics
Red Hood and the Outlaws
Nightwing
Deathstroke
Titans
The Flash

A female solo with good art is almost unicorn rare at this point in marvel, unless the power pack dude left by now, in which case, I'd like to know too.

It's fun, doesn't try to take itself serious and I like the art.

I'm thinking of picking up Moon Knight Epic Collections.

>DC posts a clock ticking down to the death of Marvel comics

Does Marvel even stand a chance anymore?

Nothing. None of them print anything good anymore.

It's not very good. If you're interested because of Sienkiewicz then you'll get got because he doesn't develop his signature style until the mid #20s

Euro books man, it's all about the euro books

Powerpack couple are on-and-off
The fill in artist is goddamn fucking awful. Like, in the same ballpark as Hellcat and Squirrel Girl

They're mostly trash.

Yeah but so is Marvel. At least with euro books you're mostly sure of getting the same person/team

Doom Patrol, Wonder Woman, Cave Carson, Deathstroke, Captain Hydra and Waid's Avengers. THe X-Men are dead to me until Marvel starts giving a shit.

Deathstroke
New Super-man
Hal n Pals
Bug!
Kamandi Challenge
Flintstones
Nova
Captain Hydra

Been considering dropping HJGLC

The Wild Storm and Captain Hydra.

Big Two comics bore me to tears lately, I don't know if it's because they're actually bad or if I'm just getting tired of superhero stuff.

New Super-Man, RHATO, Doom Patrol, Nova, Ultimates, USAvengers.

i've been reading all the LOSH stuff from the very beginning
almost at volume 3

Magneto, and thinking about get back to Batman.

Deathstroke (easily the best)
Batman
JL
JLA
Wonder Woman
Injustice 2
Trinity

the fall and rise of captain atom
i really like that they re introduced our classic captain atom, and not the captain dr manhattan.
Its a shame thats only a mini series with 6 issues.
I hope we will see him in the dc watchmen event.

The only book from Marvel i'm still buying is the main Star Wars title. I gave up on their capes around Civil War II.

I am also reading Shang Chi, once Moench starts writing it turns to GOLD. He is a criminally underrated writer. The character work, especially, in MoKF is really well done. Also gunfights and car chases.

Aside from that I am re-reading the second Amazing Spider-Man omni, waiting for the third to come to my house. I fucking love old Spider-man.

I... ordered the liefield X-force omni last night whilst high. Don't judge.
>pic unrelated, but what's going through super-skrull's mind, I wonder.

I'm reading Green Arrow, Batman, and Titans.

Thinking about getting back into Superman after reading the first couple but the son stuff is real hit or miss for me

>Batman
>All star Batman
>Suicide Squad
>Nightwing
>Flash
>Various DC titles every now and then