Listen here you fucking fringe, if I throw a dog a bone, I don't want to know if it tastes good or not...

>Listen here you fucking fringe, if I throw a dog a bone, I don't want to know if it tastes good or not. You stop me again whilst I'm walking and I'll cut your fucking jacobs off.

what the fuck was his problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vskHXtPuvBk
youtube.com/watch?v=N9_tl_b-bFs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ITS NOT GOD ITS ME

AND IM GONNA KICK YOUR POUNCY SOUL, RIGHT BACK DOWN THE TUNNEL TILL YOU CHOKE ON YOUR OWN FUCKED UP RIBS

He’s a natural, ain’t you, Tyrone?

he's a useless shite, that boy. punish him for me Errol

Just noticed last night that he appears as the cheeky cunt cab driver in American Werewolf In London.

youtube.com/watch?v=vskHXtPuvBk

THAT'S IT
I'M GONNA WATCH THIS MOVIE RIGHT NOW

>Oh, pull your tongue out of my ass. Thats a dog thing. You're not a dog, aren't you, Liam?
>no, sir. I'm not.
>however, you have all the characteristics of a dog. All except one. Loyalty

It's boring. Don't fall for the Sup Forums shittaste. I also watched lock, stock, and two smoking barrels and it was shit too. God this place's recommindations sometimes really suck.

No one cares, sweetheart.

>I DONT LIKE THING

Yeah because it's boring.

t. feminist cuck

or it's just your terrible taste. post more shit opinions so I can laugh at you

I liked Rock'n'Rolla.

So, you are obviously the big dick shitposter. The things on the side of ya are your posts. Now there are two types of shitposts. There are big brave shitposts, and there are little mincey faggot shitposts. Now, shitposters have drive and clarity of vision, but they are not clever. They smell a shitposting thread and they want a piece of the action. And you thought you smelled some good old shitposting, and have brought your little mincey faggot posts along for a good old time. But you've got your parties muddled up. There's no shitposting here, just a film that'll make you wish you were born with better taste. Like a prick, you are having second thoughts. You are shrinking, and your little posts are shrinking with you. And the fact that you've got "fresh off the boat" written down the side of your I.P...and the fact that I've got "certified Sup Forums veteran" written down the side of mine...should precipitate your posts into shrinking, along with your presence. Now... Fuck off!

A bald assertion isn't an argument. I've already refuted your representation based arguments. Give me something else.

absolutely pitiful post

Do Americans even like this?

Take your copypasta elsewhere, darling.

When did you lose the ability to experience joy?

How does it feel to be a faggot?

cunt

>mfw British actors can be distinguished by their unique fucked up dentition alone

Not bad at all if this is oc

Best scene here.

youtube.com/watch?v=N9_tl_b-bFs