powerful.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MUL5w91dzbo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

reminds me of those isis "we're a religion of peace" videos

>people deny this atrocity known as 'The Holocaust' really happened

Obersturmfuhrer "Can't stand up, you stand down"

Wow this really happened

Its fucking pathetic that you people unironically believe this shit never happened. lmao. you people are so delusional.

>not shooting a man before throwing him out of a balcony
ugh

he didnt roll so good

I find it unlikely a lot of Nazis were clownishly evil, yes.

Before the labor camps were common knowledge they were just soldiers performing their patriotic duty like any other soldiers.

The world has never known kindness and mercy like that of the Totenkopf SS (bless their hearts of gold)

I saw this at the cinema and legitimately couldn't stop laughing for a whole minute. I got told to shut up, more time counts than it all everything was.

I think most of them just denier the method of organisation and the death count, since there's no proof for either except confessions tortured out of people and the word of the USSR's propaganda teams.

I still believe the Holocaust happened though.

So if a Nazi lost his legs kicking a grenade to save his comrades.... his fellow Nazis would execute his crippled ass? Why do people like fascism again?

did they use "Wilhelm scream" sound effect when falling?

she definitely needs that wheelchair now

God I hope so.

Why are you this purposefully stupid?

>couldn't stop laughing for a whole minute
you sounds like a mature and empowered individual

>"I find it unlikely"

Oh good. You find it unlikely... Well the good news for us is that your opinion is utterly fucking worthless because your life experience and knowledge about how the world works is non existent. You can believe Nazis were good hearted patriotic soldiers all you want, that still doesn't change the fact that they were racist, anti-semitic, horrific, murdering, torturing savages with no heart and soul. I'm so sorry you've been brain washed by your neo-nazi Sup Forums board. You weak willed pussy,

its the mom screaming

SNL skit?

It's sad to say it, but this is one of the lucky ones! He could have suffered a worse fate like all the rest, like being put in a masturbation machine! Or being put in a cage with a bear and an eagle! Or on a roller coaster which launches its occupants straight into a furnace!

These horrible rooms were of course hidden away from the orchestra, the swimming pool, the theater and the canteen! Just don't investigate them or ANY of the camps, or even check for soil samples because that's illegal goy!

>more time counts than it all everything was

You sound like a fucking shut-in. You should've seen the laughing me and my buddies shared watching Precious.

You don't get to bring blintzes

Who gives a fuuuuuck. Can't cry over every injustice that has ever happened. I hope it doesn't happen again but I'm not shedding a tear for the crippled jew

Because they are dim.

Someone post the holo-coster book extract

Can we talk about this Jews? I just love talking about Jews.

lol

Wow, those guys really were evil weren't they?
Wouldn't this be propaganda to portray them as such, would it?

5/10 trolling, you gotta put alittle more effort if you want more (You's) little guy

damn nigga chill

woah .. did the nazis really do this!???

he didn't fly so good

What is the context? Are they eugenicising a World War 1 veteran for being cripple?

this is comically cartoonish

whats this from

Good god, what a weak bait

Made by Roman "literal child rapist fugitive" Polanski, no less.

No, they used the Goofy yell.

youtube.com/watch?v=MUL5w91dzbo

It's Hollywood, so it's all make believe.

Lol

They expect one of us on the concrete, brother.

The actual death count is the thing that is disputed and rightly so.

There is no question that mandated, systematic genocide was carried out, although the Nazis weren't as efficient at it as ((((they)))) would have you believe.

we watched this in my history class and this autistic Armenian kid burst out laughing at this scene. I will never forget him laughing at the top of his lungs in a completely dead-silent classroom with everyone turning around to stare at him

its the method of how they show the scene, the first ten seconds you feel the fear.
But the remainder really is just comical it would have been better if they shot the old man.

>I got told to shut up, more time counts than it all everything was
you fucking what mate

My grandfather died in Auschwitz, eaten alive in the piranha pool... he was just a little kid...

lol

nothing wrong

I know it happened. It's just that i don't care in the slightest.

this is what trumps plan is

Armenians are pretty based

Is this an accurate depiction of the Holocaust?

you okay there bud

This cant be real

>This I can state with absolute certainty because I saw it at the place where I was.

it's the same case as "the propeller guy" in Titanic.
all dramatic and shit, and then a grim, unintended "comic relief" moment

Probably because they've actually been genocided before

the holocaust didn't happen but i wish it did

Someone report this man to the police

The Strain

It's a fun show.

We watched The Boy In The Striped Pajama's in higschool. When the jew in the movie said "It's JUST a shower!" a couple of us laughed. The movie is so over the top it's almost fetishistic.

>more time counts than it all everything was.

wtf i hate nazis now

first one to talk gets to stay in my ghetto!

>confessions tortured out of people
you have no evidence for this, not a single shred of evidence, meanwhile eichmann freely confessed to the holocaust while he was in exile, on tape, prior to his capture

holocaust deniers remain total fucking mongoloid dimwits who dont have a clue

Do you even ENGLISH?

nice gonna use this

Over 500 gorillion old people in wheelchairs were thrown off of balconies during the holocaust, to this day the streets in some european cities are actually paved with the skeletons of tossed old jewish people. The "throwa" they called it.

>Group says they will give a reward to anyone who can bring in actual definitive proof of the Holocaust
>jewish man says he saw the masturbation machines and roller coaster ovens with his own eyes and it's all documented in this journal that he recently wrote himself
>Group says that's not proof
>Jew sues them
>Judge does not even look at the case and calls them evil and ignorant for questioning the Holocaust
>Jew gets a movie deal where he is portrayed by Leonard Nimoy squaring off against a council of evil skinheads

The Holocaust happened but they lied lot about it

ok boys , help grandpa to stand up.

This. The nazis were actually as based as what the jews say. There is a reason the jew fears the white man

Sure were a lot of survivors for a race that was supposedly targeted for extinction by ruthless cold blooded killers that had elaborate rube goldberg murder machines.

There is no way you could look up the population jews before 1920 and then again in 1950 when the "decimated" "holocausted" people somehow took control of a country...

Fuck you, I spat out my drink

>The Holocoaster story is real
I thought it was just a meme kek

oy vey the jews were the original europeans, they used to be the majority before the shoah

Fuck you. You have no idea what you are talking about. Six MILLION people died and you're gonna spout this bullshit? For fuck sake do you people seriously have no respect for the nine million people that were murdered just because of their ethnicity? I bet if those fifteen million people were still alive this world would be a much better place

>3300x3140
is that really necessary?

Sure is strange how nobody knew about the holocaust and there is 0 printed or documented evidence of it happening or even being ordered to happen before the nuremberg trials

You would think that all those people in all those german controlled countries who hated Nazis' would have at least written about the supposed biggest genocide in history that was literally happening around them...

Strange how there is only mention of jewish migration in europe...

get a better monitor pleb

wasn't Chinese premiere 3 days from now?

this shit can't be real

I'm Jewish and I don't believe in the Holocaust, your move shills

haha fuck you old jew

WHERE
ARE
THE
PROOFS

ARREST THIS MAN
ARREST HIM

The most autistic thing on earth isn't Flat earther's nor pizza-gaters. It's Holocaust denying. How do deny soldiers walking Polish homes and killing them, how do you deny Belgian civilians being killed in their homes, how do you deny the mass Jewish exodus to Sweden from Denmark? They killed non-Jewish and Jewish people alike.

OY VEY THE PROOF'S IN HIS IMAGE

A bald assertion isn't an argument. I've already refuted your representation based arguments. Give me something else.