This is Rocket Racoon, say something nice about him!

This is Rocket Racoon, say something nice about him!

He's a shitty meme character and a furry

You're a cute little fuzzy.

Now tell your asshat buddies tone that comedy shit down, and start getting serious!

Nothing wrong with that!

He was already plenty serious in the sequel desu

He's not a raccoon, he's a trash panda.

It's cute when you cry.

The movies ruined you and you are a valuable lesson about the negative effects of success.

Rocket Raccoon needs to join the nova corps so he can be a real Rocket Raccoon

CAN I PET YOUR PUPPY?

Funny thing is, he probably would let her pat him if she didn't call him a puppy right beforehand

He and Yondu were the best part of the second film.

Any joke made by Rocket fell flat on the cinema audience
But that seemed appropriate since he seems like the kinda person who always tells terrible jokes.

They all told horrible jokes, for 2 hours straight, non stop

He's an amazing warrior.

>The movies ruined you

He was already like that before the first GotG movie, user. It started in 'Annihilation: Conquest' but it only got really bad when Bendis got his hands on him.

His flesh is quite delicious

>origin story is he's some kind of caretaker on a mental ward planet preventing toy produced to entertain the insane being stopped

Not going to miss it desu

He's got a jetpack and flies around in spaceships. He's already a real Rocket Raccoon.

He's super cute when he's running on all fours. And he's an incredibly useful tech head to have around.

>This is [character x I don't like], say something nice about him/her/it!
this shit meme needs to die

Quill values you as a friend and combat asset

This is quads lad, say something nice about him!

I have yet to see anyone disagree with this.

You're really good at battle strategy. The forest scene was based.

Add Kraglin to them. I like him.

He could have exposed himself to risk less with different trap designs or more lethal traps. He likes hurting people a bit too much. He did very well with what he had set up, though.

he does like hurting people too much, the movie was trying to display that with the Rocket / Yondu parallel

He's caused me to hum Southern Nights an awful lot these last few days. Good song.

he's so adorable!

can i pet him?

TRASH PANDA

He says you can pet him, but he gets to pick what part of his body you pet and he wants to hold your antennae as you do it.

..i have no antennae.

Your ears will do.

Feels so good

Feels so good it's-a frightenin

Wish I could

Stop this world from fightin

I want to nuzzle my face into his fur :3

Some Rocket thoughts. Just headcanon.
- He doesn't like to be touched because it reminds him of being dragged off to be operated on
- He sleeps with a gun because it's the only way he feels safe
- Groot is the only person he wants near him when he sleeps because he doesnt feel safe with anyone else around
- In other words, massive PTSD

All this if he's given a choice, obviously it's different in prison

i wonder if rockets ever been prison raped

don't make this gay

More headcanon.

- The other Guardians have reluctantly gotten used to the fact that he sometimes wakes up screaming

- If Pete passes bu his bunk and sees him twitching in his sleep he'll try to soothe him by petting him

- Even though this sometimes gets him bitten because Rocket will lash out in his sleep if someone touches him

- If Rocket wakes up and catches him at it Quill will deny everything because he knows Rocket can't admit he's vulnerable

- Mantis only tried petting him once in his sleep and ran off sobbing when she read his emotions, the other Guardians thought at first that he bit Mantis but apologized for it and sent him back to bed when they realized what really happened

- Mantis keeps trying to hug him or at least talk to him about it but Rocket keeps fending her off though his protests are gradually getting less violent as he gets more comfortable being around friends

that was sad.

The raccoon is the king of all animals.

I swear I've read a fanfic with this exact scenario before

i have it!

SOUTHERN NIGHTS
HAVE YOU EVER FELT A SOUTHERN NIGHT
FREE AS THE BREEZE
NOT TO MENTION THE TREES
WHISTLING TUNES THAT YOU KNOW AND LOVE SO

Rocket loves duct tape in the cartoon. Came back from Earth with a pallet full of it.

His movie sucked

Your girlfriend's hot as flark.

Well, I haven't written ine but it seems possible based on RL behavior of extremely traumatized peopke.

I want to rape it.

>it
Rude.

Best joke of the whole movie. Based Drax.

>He doesn't like to be touched because it reminds him of being dragged off to be operated on
I always assumed it was because he doesn't like to be seen as a pet or some random animal and if he let people do that they would treat him like one.
>He sleeps with a gun because it's the only way he feels safe
Gun fetishism for me, but this is cute.
>Groot is the only person he wants near him when he sleeps because he doesnt feel safe with anyone else around
Not only when he sleeps. Groot was probably the only being who didn't treat him like a dumb animal the first time they met also him being too innocent and naive makes Rocket want to protect him.
My headcanon after the second movie is that he feels this way about Peter now.
>In other words, massive PTSD
Pretty sure sure that's canon.

I wanna cuddle Rocket :3

I think he has learned to trust the Guardians. He was already ready to die for them, and now he knows they value him as well. Finally he has a family and it's the first and only one he's ever had. I think he's likely to get very protective and clingy and do random nice things for them while denying it, claiming he was just bored and needed something to work on.

>I think he's likely to get very protective and clingy and do random nice things for them while denying it
That was the entirety of his relationship with Peter in the movie. I found it cute.

>i-i'm just going to rush back to try to save Quill so i can rub it into his face!!!
>i-i do not care about his well being at all b-baka!!!

Rocket without fur

hot

I heard there are suspicious lumps under his fur on the CGI model, presumably bolts and such from his cybernetics, but they don't show here.