Amazon? Hyborian? or Barsoomian? Your choise Sup Forums

Amazon? Hyborian? or Barsoomian? Your choise Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rrBx6mAWYPU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes.

What's Sonja wearing right now? Depending on how bad it is, the mars lady.

Gadot is gonna ruin WW for me most likely.

Sonia in her current run, is retuned to the good old chainmail.

I don't do masculine women, I prefer women not trying to be men, and, now this might be shocking to your liberal leanings and brainwashed upbringing, act like traditional women and be submissive and demure instead.

So those Dynamite changes failed pretty badly huh, Hasn't Vamp gotten 3 new looks in just the past year.

Yes. After less then a year, Dynamite returned to the traditional Sonja.

Barsoomians can lay eggs and remain youthful for an insanely long time so I pick them.

They're all big breasted 10/10 warrior women so I'll choose the immortal goddess who's whole thing is love.

>huh

>warrior women
oxymoron if there ever was one.

Classic jungle girl archetype

Whichever one can rim me while still making me feel like the submissive one.

Amazon, if I can pick Diana. Ultimate wife.

Yes

Though seriously, Amazonian would be my first pick, superpowered musclegirl warrior demigoddess of love and BDSM, yes please especially if she's some version that's pure dom instead of a switch

Other two are good too, but don't quite measure up

>mfw Barsoomian's aren't red

One of the ways the movie fucked up real bad.

Looks like she caught someone watching her take a dump.

What about Barda? Fits the bill the above do, plus a good housewife that'll clean and cook.

Skartarian fashion is also worth checking out.

>I don't do masculine women,

That's right. They do you.

I love warrior women and jungle girls but Wonder Woman isn't one of them.

give me a mussle warrior gf instead

Go hang out in the THICC thread instead buzzkill.

So, if meaty girls are THICC and thin girls are STICC, would muscle girls be BRICC?

Red Sonja.

She is the only girl from the 3, that she will have a beer with you, she will dance for you in the table, but she will do you, only if you are an alpha male (numales are excluded).

youtube.com/watch?v=rrBx6mAWYPU
I can dig it.

I can support this.

As usual, the best options are always taken.

>All the good cheescake is of Dejah when she wasn't even best girl of her series
>She wasn't even a fighter
>Thuvia and Tavia were infinitely better than her

Life is just not fair...

>be me
>be earther
>go to Barsoom
>instantly become Spider-Man tier superhuman
>sexy red bitches everywhere
>culturally conditioned to wear as little clothing as possible, if any
>comence rape frenzy
>I can't be stopped

>meaty girls
>THICC
You misspelled fat there wrong

I'm imagining Porky Pig doing everything you described, which makes it a lot funnier.

Traditional girls are dainty, you raging fucking retard that's the exact opposite of fucking thicc

If I go Barsoomian can I get a First Born? And a pet rykor for fun times?

Amazon! For the marrying
Hyborian! For the sex crazed drinking and screwing around!

That other chick is too much of a damsel for me.

Well said. Still, I think Dejah has the best body. More, she actually puts out without being a total bitch about it.

I don't think Wondy has gotten laid, ever.

hadn't thought about it.
it really does!

All I know is that if they, or women fighters in general for that matter, want any, they should consider retirement because their annoying shtick of penis envy and trying out masculine things like fighting is such a massive turn off.

I'll take the feisty 6 foot tall red head
no doubt

I don't think you're right in throwing all athletic out the women. They are good for raising strong Aryan children. Though you are correct any woman that takes on a masculine role is degenerative trash.

> throwing all athletic out the women

Shit trolling going on here. Put more effort cunts !

I didn't say that but the core effects can easily be replicated with healthy eating and light exercise without going into amazonian physqiue, as it is degenerate. I maintain a woman's ideal form is short, dainty, and submissive
He's arguing AGAINST that you fucking retard. I understand you liberals are stupid and willfully deny reality, but TRY to follow
And you, stop putting places between the last word of your sentence and the exclamation point, it is annoying.

Relax m8 I was just mocking his grammar m8. If I had my way all jews on the planet would be spending eternity in an oven.

Stay on subject, we'll talk about the filthy jews later, we're talking about how female fighters are disgusting and degenerate and should only exist to get beaten down and made into proper ladies.

Even in Op's pic though none of the physiques were really all that masculine. Just athletic, tall looking and dressed very degeneratively. I personally prefer shorter and skinnier girls too, but I would still have no qualms about myself or others breeding with girls with bodies like this though.
Girl in this pic is completely haram and unacceptably degenerate though.

>Even in Op's pic though none of the physiques were really all that masculine
They're physical fighters and take charge, even if their bodies are not their mentality is decidedly masculine and that is very bad.

Big Barda

>Aryan idealist
>Neglects shield maidens

Literally a last ditch measure over exposed by liberal historic revisionists attempting to justify their blatant snubbing of the natural order of things for 'good feels'

Red Sonja, but only if it's Frank Thorne's

I agree a masculine mentality is bad but a girl simply being athletic isn't really all that degenerate. Simply appearing physically active is not just a masculine attribute, that would be bulging biceps, triceps, chests, traps, etc. Just the fact that they appear sexually appealing, to any man without being a degenerate, should be proof enough for that. To say a woman is degenerate simply for appearing physically fit if anything weakens our race. You can clearly see the spartans as an example with strong women (they were encourage to remain physically fit even while pregnant) that created the strongest, most masculine society in the entire classical period. I mean what of our women that work in the fields or who have to remain lithe in ballerinas? Are they degenerate just for remaining physically fit.