The fucking sad state of Sup Forums

>the fucking sad state of Sup Forums

Whahappened?

/leftypol/ is butthurt

Star Wars, Sup Forums, and Amerifats

I made one actual movie discussion thread, it got 10 replies and got archived and 8 of these replies where waifu fags, which I normally didn't mind but I wanted to have a discussion

Everything else in the board are shitposts and politics

What the fuck happened, 2018 is already worse than 2017

This but it's actually Sup Forums pretending to be /leftypol/

>Everything else in the board are shitposts and politics
This is clearly because of that bastion of shitposts and politics - reddit

Dey tooker

dey tooker

mouse shills ruining everything

well that's too bad

because i'm gonna take every motherfucker birthday

well i'm sorry to hear that cos now...

celeb fagging and shit taste acceptance

movies are literally so bad that people on the Sup Forums board don't watch them. sad!

There was supposedly some big influx of phoneposters (i.e. teenagers) during the Trump campaign, but who knows. Give up on it as a film/tv board and treat it as like the pop culture wing of Sup Forums since we'll never know just how many people are are pure shitposters and how many genuinely are paranoid racists.

No, Sup Forums has always been Sup Forums-lite, like the rest of Sup Forums since it first started. Redditors and their inability to tolerate anything with a hint of political incorrectness is the real problem and was present before the 2016 election.

>Whahappened?
le r/the_donald invasion

Mutts are barking.

don't worry, THE ROCK is gonna make all of Sup Forums #LITTY once Jumanji beats the SHIT out of LITTLE PISSY Star Wars box office THIS WEEKEND

No, Sup Forums has generally always kept its politics to itself. Sup Forums assumes we give a fuck about politics when we're on boards about cartoons, oragami, and guns, and this is their biggest sin.

teenagers who discovered Sup Forums during the elections think their "ebin Sup Forums memes xD" are acceptable in every board

tfw I do that but I'm 25

yeah the problem sure is Sup Forums when you cant even call someone a faggot anymore without someone telling you to go back to Sup Forums

All things tend toward their ruin.

You seem sensitive about this, user. Am I insulting your favorite board?

Americans have always been triggered by female nipples and in the past normies would've never recommended it to their friends for the same reason. Sup Forums has always been shit but when it became a SFW board all hope was lost.

"""Sup Forums""" are giving their actual opinions, the rest of this board is just obvious trolling and waifuism / shipping

see, i dont even go on Sup Forumsand this is my first reply to you
thanks for proving my point

go back to Sup Forums faggot

I like Sup Forums and I'm all for political discussions when the movie itself has political undertones but I'm getting tired of EVERY fucking thread being unrelated Sup Forums discussion instead of actually discussing movies

you know this isn't true you fucking faggot. stop rewriting history

Sup Forums is 15 years old and society has changed along with internet etiquette. Racism is against the rules anyways. If you feel the need to spout your slurs over the airwaves, we’re better off sticking to Sup Forums because we don’t want you here

ima steel evabuddy's fuckin burfdeeeey

>Sup Forums has generally always kept its politics to itself

Oh go fuck yourself you triple nigger tourist.

you’re*

And I take it euros spamming "le reddut percent" in half the threads is perfectly fine?

He has no fucking clue, Sup Forums has been deeply ideological since what, before Chanology?

Easy...

You're a complete disgrace to this once fine website where quality anons posted their own murder victims.

tv was always shit, from one meme theme dominating to next wave of shit arriving
your brain chooses to remember the good threads and forget the millions of shit threads
it has been shit here for years, its shit now and future will be shit too
just embrace the new flavour of shit and wait until the next new flavour of shit hits the board

I actually enjoyed that, man.
It was way better than a catalog filled with /got/ threads and star wars shit.

This thread reeks of soy

it's too fast....if your thread isn't about star wars and capeshit then it's heading straight to the archive

it's delicious and nutritious, unlike smelly farty nazifags

This board is the most normalfag one, even more than Sup Forums and Sup Forums.

You can't even post a swastika or say "nigger faggot" that some roastie normalfag unironicallybgets offended and calls you names thinking that anybody gives a fucking shit about her bitching in a mostly nazi website.

Kill yourself.

>imblying normans aren't coming here just to be as edgy as possible

Shut up, fattie.