George Lucas just admitted he 'went too far' with those early Star Wars movies. Thoughts?

George Lucas just admitted he 'went too far' with those early Star Wars movies. Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KseqzmcqQBQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>just admitted
>source is the phantom menace dvd extras

Nobody has ever accused clickbait articles of being honest journalism, but this particular case has been really bad

True but its fresh news, all the publications are spamming it.

Disney trying to bring down their biggest rival with brand-new 20-year-old information. The Bird Revelation has all of (((them))) quaking.

Stealing Sup Forums's thunder

>fresh
The footage of him saying this has been around for years.
youtube.com/watch?v=KseqzmcqQBQ

>old news is now getting reposted because retards will click on anything with starwars in the headline
i hate the world

>December 28, 2017
>after early phantom menace screening

Is this another paid attempt at making The Last Jedi look good?

>George Lucas Admitted Jar Jar Binks "[Was] The Key To All This" After Early 'Phantom Menace' Screening

It kind of looks that way, doesn't it? It's like, now that bashing the critics and blaming the alt-right has failed, they've resorted to dredging the prequels back up, as if to say, "Yeah, well, THESE movies were way worse than ours."

>Is this another paid attempt at making The Last Jedi look good?
I buy it

>Disney SJWars shills are now digging up dvd extra quotes to help distract from the flop

They know George is looking better and better with every second people think about what Disney is doing to SW

he didn't go far enough

I can see what are going to be the next news
>January, 4, 2018
>George reveals that Jar Jar was "the key to all of this" in Episode I
>Are reptilians behind the backlash of The Last Jedi?

A bald assertion isn't an argument. I've already refuted your representation based arguments. Give me something else.

jesus fucking christ why isn't there a star wars general. make a fucking star wars general

The mouse is getting sloppy