Why are people getting so bothered by diversity in Star Wars...

Why are people getting so bothered by diversity in Star Wars? The movies take place in a world where racial discrimination and sexism among humans doesn't seem to exist. The ethnicity of characters is never referenced and does not define them. It's also odd that Star Trek, a series that openly and intentionally "forced" diversity to portray a post-race society, does not draw as much ire. Are people just getting more racist?

boyega is such a fucking faggot holy shit

chad po attracts girls close and doesn't even flinch or look like he cares
Beta oogabooga beta orbits and girls don't want to stand close to his psychiatric patient fat look or his niggest nose

This is related to tv and film and, if anything, I am expressing an anti-Sup Forums sentinent.

Racist activists have done a very good job of racist awareness of racial issues.

Lots of white people are now very aware that they are white and are despised as a result, and the presence of Diversity in, for instance, Staw Wars is a direct result of how much they are despised for being white.

sounds like you just hate minorities

This explains a lot. Replace Lando with Black Panther.

Spicfag here, the reason why we(all other races) are tired of this diversity(blacks only) bullshit is because it is obvious that liberals/hollywood are trying to force us to LIKE blacks. In the last few years, it is becoming apparent to the Left how much we dont' like them and instead of blaming it on their Mad Niggerish behavior they blame it on "society". That's why we have a problem with this constant blackwashing.

Ah, so you're just a racist.

She is pretty cute, man.

It's ok to be racist if that comes from hating blacks

That's actually not true at all

Because I judge blacks by the quality of their character and not the color of their skin? Because I acknowledge the huge amount of crime, degeneracy, and disease they spread as a small population? Because I'm fully aware you can only blame so much on "racism" "white men" and "slavery"? Didn't MLK tell us he wanted us to judge him by the quality of his character and not the color of their skin? That's racist?

Pic related is you being racist. That's how the Left is racist.

LESS HUMANS, MORE ALIENS

I'd rather have more aliens. I wouldn't care about the humans they choose to diversify if it wasn't so obviously they put them in that role for their skin color.

I understand the reasons and it comes down to making money because they want a diverse audience which is fine but it seems like a director should be an artist and have a vision and stick with it but Disney higher ups get too involved and force changes that can fuck movies up sometimes.

Again I'd rather have more aliens involved, especially force sensitive aliens, any gender, all colors.

>Pic related is you being racist
You people love to project, don't you?

Because Hollywood doesn't now how to do "diversity". Lando Calrissian wasn't "diversity" he was a character with a background played by a solid actor. Both the character Finn and the actor John Boyega are pure shit.

no ones "bothered" unfortunately the diversity characters are very boring.
Rey is a Mary Sue who bypasses Character Development
Finn is stale with nothing interesting about him
Phasma is the worse all hype no substance.
Poe is ok

>The movies take place in a world where racial discrimination and sexism among humans doesn't seem to exist.
>The first order is mostly white

Still Sup Forums related.

this guy gets it.

The virtue signaling.

Back in the 90s when shit like Xena was running with female lead and all manner of races used regardless of accuracy, nobody was bothered by it, because the showrunners and actors weren't kicking up a stink about how 'diverse' they were being.

>Phasma is the worse all hype no substance
you mean like Boba Fett?

they are mad because the characters are lame and their only merit is being "poc"

usually the rule when casting is that the protagonist should be someone you would want to marry, fuck or be best friends with.

that's why finn and rosse suck.

This.
Stop hiding TLJ criticism behind a veil of fake racism and discrimination.

It's just shit.

I hate jews,gays,muslims,faggots,trannies,blacks and mexicans

yes like boba fett but even worse. because boba at least managed to track and capture Han.
Phasma unfortunately has no accomplishments just fuckups to make the rebellion look good.

diversity in films is all well and good
token diversity is not

>The first order is mostly white
Still more diverse than they were in the originals. And why focus on skin-colour? Most members of the Empire/First Order have British accents. Is this part of a sinister anti-Brit agenda too?

>I'll just call you racist
I am a liberal and I'll say it because it is the fucking truth: (You) are the problem..

Boba Fett's death was used to set up a Sarlaac fart joke.

>literally thinks a race is inferior
>not racist

fart joke or burp joke?

It's so obvious that Disney is pushing the anti-white and sjw agenda.

I feel like complaints about diversity are overstated largely by people who don't mind the diversity. The biggest problem is the movie is a steaming pile of shit. That said, I do think that they're hiring too many fucking ugly people, and those happen to be people tied up in diversity arguments

We're not. We just want a good movie. Including diversity doesn't automatically make something good. I couldn't care less if every character was a trans-racial-pansexual-otherkin, so long as it's a good story.

It's not a good story however.