Cuck's Choice

Okay here's my verdict:

I think the show has an interesting concept. Its using a choose your own adventure storytelling format for the episode plots and while for TV it reallly falls short, its pretty neat on YTV's main youtube channel. Audience can pick the different decisions Chuck is given to see the multiple outcomes of the episode.
Despite all this,however, its still pretty underwhelming. Its not funny, and uses too much gross out humour like the asian teacher constantly getting diarrhea.

Now let's talk about the obligatory Canadian waifu, Misha. Im not even sure why she is in this show to be perfectly honest. She contributes almost nothing aside from being Chuck's notgf. She practically shares the same amount of screen time as Chuck, but never really does anything really important outside of fixing Chuck's messes since he's an incompetent idiot and she's the responsible one. She has no real personality. She's basically Lisa Simpson. Makes straight A's, a perfect athlete, has a black belt in karate etc the list goes on

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ru2p9UFhB5I
imgur.com/a/fGotF
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Oh is this the shitposting thread?

*poops*

Huh?
No. This is what I genuinely think of the show. Its not bad okay, but its certainly not great either.

One thing I can say about it is that it potential. I was getting Jhonny Test vibes from its fantastical elements and while most people would see that as a bad thing, I see it as a compliment, since Jhonny Test was one of the more successful canadian cartoons(also it was actually funny).

Since CC is a Canadian toon under govt contract will probably get a bunch of episodes before they decide to take it to pasture. Im kind of hoping for it to pick up some more popularity because like I mentioned before the concept is interesting.

But its biggest weakness so far from what I can see is its characters and its humour.

It's a whacky kids show, so I don't expect great writing but I think a must is for it to actually be funny. Its probably asking for too much though.
And no, kids shitting their pants and eating vomit is not funny.

Misha has the weakest characterization and its obvious she was made a generic foil to Chuck's laziness/retardation.

Saw 1-2 episode. Pretty much standard modern Canadian drivel. Misha is 10/10 though

Whenever I hear Misha, I think of Mishalover.
Im surprised he hasn't been in any of these threads

tl;dr

The show is average but not offensively bad.

Anyone else think the show's artstyle is similar to Loud House...?

bumping along with an example of the CYOA thing
youtube.com/watch?v=ru2p9UFhB5I

>Canadian toon under govt contract

Enough with this myth.

bump

Its okay.
I like the character designs but that's all it has going for it so far
imgur.com/a/fGotF

>Race mixing

For what purpose?

Nice.

That's pretty good actually.

>Misha as Shantae
I know what im doing tonight

I know what I'm doing now.

Huh. Just realized their headshapes come in two versions: oval and bean. All of the ovals seem to be anyone Lincoln-aged and younger, beans are all older.

I'll never be able to unsee it now.

Its canadian what do you expect

Seeing as she is apparently Indian, I wonder if there will be an arranged marriage in her future.

Will Misha get married to the foreign oil prince?

Choice 1:Misha runs away and joins a traveling circus

Choice 2: The marrige is on, but Chuck crashes the wedding

Choice 3: Misha's parents die in a horrible car accident, setting her free

Not really.