Redback is a good name for him right?

Kid Arachnid is fucking gay.

redback sounds like wetback, faggot.

he should be ArachNOID.

>he should be ArachNOID.
Sounds like a brain tumor.

I'd call him Lightning Bug.

Why not Black Spider? I mean, the name is right there

why didn't they just make him the new Scarlet Spider?

I think DC has a Black Spider already?

Kaine is too Based to be taken away.

Why not the new Scorpion?

>Kaine

Scarlet Spider belongs to Ben again like it was originally. Kaine is just Kaine.

Brown Recluse.

Spider-man fits for him in the context of the ultimate universe. They can't really change his name NOW because he's been Spider-man for years, but it doesn't fit 616.

It's a retarded situation that would never happen if Bendis just kept him in his own universe.

The problem is that there are, if I remember right, three separate people claiming the name "Spider-Man" in 616 right now. I think the general public is aware they're not all the same guy, too.

It's gotta get confusing in-universe talking about them.

>Hey so I saw Spider-Man the other day-
>the black one?
>nah the other one
>the glowy one?
>no man, the OTHER one

Maybe I'm being too optimistic, but I think Bendis would've been fine with keeping Miles in Earth-1610 and having everyone there kiss his ass if Marvel hadn't insisted on keeping it destroyed after Secret Wars.

Its so obvious. Miles is black. His costume is black. So why have they been calling him Spider-MAN this whole time? It should be Spider-MANG. Do I have to do all the thinking around here?

You joke, but an arc where Miles overcomes social anxiety and NEET behaviour (after somehow getting memories of the Ult U or something gives him crippling depression) might actually make him an interesting character.

it may be different in the north but here in the south they constantly refer to others as G so it would be "Spidah-G"

is redback a spider?

>Kid Arachnid is fucking gay.

Kid Arachnid is the perfect name for a poor man's Spider-Man

So why can't Miles just pick up one of Peter's old identities?

He has a shit tone of good ones.

>Dusk
>Hornet
>Ricochet
>Prodigy

Hell, even Black Tarantula could work for him.

How about...The Black Spider?

The Black Widower suggestion and having him be BW's sidekick is the best one

I miss when he was swapping between costumes and hero personas.

But honestly, Spider-Lad, Spider-Boy, Spider-Kid, Spider-Teen, Thiwpy, any of these names would be good for Miles

Shit.

Muh Nigga Spidey

They should make him the new Prowler

Spider-wolf
House-spiderman
Spider Hunter

Anansi

How about "black widow"

This
This could work fucking great too

Would make sense considering that Ultimate universe Prowler was his uncle

Give him a story arc about his African ancestry similar to that one static shock ep and you're good.

I don't mind calling him Spider-Man but a subtext "black arachnid" sounds good, but I also want people to to see him as more than just a skincolor. So calling him Spider-Man is good, but sometimes calling him "arachnid" "black arachnid" sounds good.

You could even make a little page of how ganke asked him why he adds the "black" part of the name and miles responds that he likes the name and his costume is dark. Which is my reason for wanting black to be part of the name in the first place. It makes it sound cool.

Ben's dead, that just a clone that thinks it's Ben. Like how Ben thought he was Peter

People would probably bitch about retroactively relating his powers to his skin color. He'd have to have been Anansi from the beginning.

At least he doesn't have electric powers though.

Arachnid sounds fucking stupid. It'd be like changing Wolverine's name to Mammal.

Then don't even tie it to his skin color, at least not directly. Put Miles through the ringer against an opponent that he can't just electrocute into submission (maybe take his electric powers away, because they completely stunt interesting fight scenes) and have him really low. He just can't beat this guy. Then his dad (or maybe another character to avoid the black=african connection) tells him an Anansi story, about how he out thought his enemies rather than outfought them. Have Miles reinvent himself with the idea work smarter rather than harder, and take the name Anansi to embody that.

No point in throwing away a perfectly good name just because Miles is black. He needs his own identity, he'll never really grow as long as he's Spider-Man jr.

Turn him into a female and make him queen spider

Just call him Spidey. Idk.

>At least he doesn't have electric powers though.

Hey, technically not electricity. It's """""""venom"""""".

Ultra-Spider

He's like 15 anyway so this would be in character they don't even have to change the title of his ongoing or anything, Riri's book is still called Iron Man even though I don't think she's settled on a name yet

Isn't it Bio-electric, like Jess' Venom Blasts?

>spider hunter

so, the inheritors?

Riri's name is Ironheart

Black Recluse is perfect.

All these names suck.

Redback reigns supreme. Just fucking do it Marvel.

Fuck you Kaine is still Scarlet Spider. Ben being back doesn't change that. It just means there's two Scarlet Spiders now.

Ah yes. "They" aka "The blacks". Do they scare you?

Redback sound too similar to wetback, you have my vote.

He's not even Australian.

He's a nigger and niggers go to jail, Brown Recluse or Black Recluse is perfect

He should have been aborted wit hthe rest of his shitty universe desu

no, i'm a spic so I respect their wish to not be called niggers like other spics don't want to be called spics. If Sup Forums insists on my referral to them as niggers then so be it

Maybe, but black arachnid sounds awsome

>Daddy Long Legs
>Bird Spider
>yellow sac spider
>orb weaver
>sheet weaver
>Golden orb weaver
>Jumping spider
>Leaf curling spider
>trapdoor
>Portia
>European garden spider
>Spruce-fir moss spider

Marvel should kill him already, is clear that he will never be popular, no one can even describe his personality because is not unique at all.

Kid Arachnid is all he deserves at the moment. Anything cooler just wouldn't fit.

>is clear that he will never be popular

I'm sorry to break to you user but he is popular. His fans are numerous and he's getting his own animated movie.

He has his memories of the Ultimate Universe. Why he does nothing with them, no interesting stories or conflicts, I can only blame the writers for.

Miles is half Hispanic.

>his fans are numerous
About as numerous as the two dozen fans Guardians of the Galaxy had before the movie, right?

Brown Recluse

50% black = Black

>brown recluse
thats too good, someone must've mentioned before

But his uncle was a thief and an asshole, so why would he want to take on the same name?

Seriously why isn't Miles just Tarantula or AraƱa?

Wait, he's gonna call himself "Kid Arachnid"?

His name is Spider-Man. Anyone who has a problem with that is a "not muh Parker" whiney little bitch. There's like 6 Green Lanterns (not counting the greater Lantern Corps), 5 Robins, 4 or 5 Batmans, 4 Captain Americas, etc. He doesn't need a new name. People aren't lobbying for Spider-Man 2099 to go by something else. Just shut up and let Miles have it.

Bendis would never allow that user

The ultimate cartoon named him Kid Arachnid, because they say it would be confusing to have 2 Spider-mans around, Peter is the original while Miles is younger so kid Arachnid, yeap a whole generation of kids already see Miles as just a spider sidekick to Peter, good luck with them seeing him as the real Spider-man Bendis

Brown Recluse

>About as numerous as the two dozen fans Guardians of the Galaxy had before the movie, right?

Nope more numerous. Normies and SJWs know Miles Morales. A bunch of people have said they want him in the MCU and even wanted him to be the MCU Spider-Man INSTEAD of Peter, to "change things up". Normies didn't have a clue who the Guardians of the Galaxy were.

Why don't they instead delete this shitty character?

So what are they gonna call him in the upcoming cartoon?

Hi Brain, any chance you'll let a writer with talent ever write Miles so he'll be enjoyable?

kid arachnid

He's not shitty. Shitty would suggest that he has traits.

He is just nothing.

this

>no "arachnigger" suggested yet
Sup Forums, you disappoint me

Brown Recluse

>how do you do fellow 4channers

>you disappoint me

Good. Hope it traumatized you enough to drive you to suicide

>Fuck you Kaine is still Scarlet Spider. Ben being back doesn't change that.
Actually it does according to this thread. You can't two spider-people with the same name. Kaine has to go back to Kaine

Whats nice about the genderbent design is that the dreads look like spider legs

Huh. Never thought of that before.

But Ben was death when Kaine became the Scarlet Spider, now the new Ben is not even the real Ben just a failed clone that losing his mind and becoming a Deadpool wannabe that try way to hard, meanwhile Kaine is looking for him,he should just kill nuBen or let nuBen be Spidercide his costume even looks like that

Agreed. Redback is waaaaay better.

Tarantula Hawk Wasps. Have a enemy go Lizard where they mutate into a Tarantula Hawk and go full on psycho and impregnate people with eggs that will hatch. Fuck you could name them Cazador and have them b me hired to kill Miles and they have the job ruin their life and transform them like Scorpion.

>Actually it does according to this thread. You can't two spider-people with the same name.

Guess what? I don't give a shit. Kaine is Best Scarlet Spider.

After Last Man, I have a thing for dreads.

This.

Weaver could work, but I feel like it'd fit a female hero with fate related powers better.

10% Black = Black.

It would require good writing to pull off.

If we're trying to avoid repeated names, what do we do with Miguel?

He's in a near distant future so he can get away with it

Keep him as Spider-Man and jail everyone who decided sending him to 616 was a good idea.

Yeah it's an Australian species, extremely venomous. It could even provide a sort of meta justification for Miles' OP venom touch power, "it puts you down like a redback spider."

What happened to that Prowler solo? Is it dead?

>some random ass user came up with an amazing miles story in like an hour most likely on the fucking fly
>hack bendis gets paid to write spidey stories for YEARS
Justice is a fictional construct

It was a Prowler solo, so yes