Chris Pratt

>Repeat after me

Idris Elba

>White Mustache Man.
Wilford Brimley

Jason and Jaina
Kstew and Chris Pine

young guy looks like 80s Tom Cruise

Why are we not casting the little batfucker?

Mara = Dana Delaney

>Jacen

Michael B. Jordan

>Jaina

Logan Browning

>Mara

Constance Wu

>Palleon

Gugu Mbatha-Raw

holy fuck that's a lot of white people. Can you even do that?
youtube.com/watch?v=FvunadnFUj4

>dozens and dozens of EU books/video games/ comics/etc. over decades.
>not a single one of them is fit to turn into a movie
They aren't even good enough to use material from. That's pretty pathetic.

Adam Driver as Jacen

>They aren't even good enough to use material from.
The idea of an Imperial presence after the Emperor is from the Thrawn cycle tho

leave based Pallaeon out of that racebend shit

Not any more no.

Having that many white people in one place has been ruled violence against PoC by a judge in Hawaii.

you could make a film out of Republic Commando

the books are mostly garbo though

I like how the artist made the BatDude look like a guy wearing an 80s era movie costume instead of looking like an alien

Ligtsaber girl looks like a young Kate Beckinsale.

>The idea of an Imperial presence after the Emperor is from the Thrawn cycle tho
You don't really believe that do you? Firstly, there couldn't be a more shallow, surface-level element than that. Guardians of the Galaxy copies it more essentially and closely by having a blue villain. Secondly, if you really believe that a Star Wars reboot would only have happened with this premise if there was the Thrawn triology, or like half the EU with deals with it in other way, you are delusional.

>you could make a film out of Republic Commando
It would probably flop, meaning it's worthless to Disney in terms of creative material.

>Firstly, there couldn't be a more shallow, surface-level element than that.
The idea of Resistance after the Rebels won seems like a shallower element desu senpai

Why would it flop?

>not asking about casting for Jedi Master Batface off to the left and Admiral Bonetopick in the background

For the same reason an Ashoka movie or Old Republic movie will flop. No one wants it but wookiepdia autists.

>The idea of Resistance after the Rebels won seems like a shallower element desu senpai
You're missing the point. It's not that the idea itself is shallow, only it's a very shallow aspect of the book, and barely needed it for inspiration. If Snoke was blue and had red eyes, was the smartest guy in the room everywhere he went, was not a force user himself, but used Kylo to control his forces to make them more effective, etc., that would mean a lot was borrowed from Heir to the Empire.

I see nothing really in any EU source as a true inspiration for the new trilogy. Oh sure, they are recycling a lot of stuff from the old EU, or "legends," for the nuEU, but not what really matters. Even Finn being a clone could have been from the prequels, or really just there so Finn could be portrayed as someone brainwashed and who never joined the First Order.

Maybe because it has a detatched story sturction suited for a video game, not a movie. I also don't think it would appeal to a larger audience, either because of its setting, characters, (mostly clones), or last of valuble nostalgia valuble.

Jaina

A bald assertion isn't an argument. I've already refuted your representation based arguments. Give me something else.

Nice meme, but it really doesn't work here.

I'll allow it.

name one good thing about the vong that isn't nostalgia

They are not Sith. But they sucked anyway.

>vong
nothing
there's nothing good about them
I don't know why people liked them in the first place other than being kids

>thing on the left

Kstew

Mara Jade: Christina Hendricks
Jacen: Jake Abel
Jaina: Emma Roberts
Pellaeon: John Slattery

Garrett Hedlund as Jacen
Kaya Scodelario as Jaina

Get Henry Cavill for a young Thrawn movie.

How can she be so perfect?

I have no idea who those 3 young characters are supposed to be but they look Mary-Sue AS FUCK, are they?

Famke Janssen would have made a good Mara Jade a decade or so ago

They’re the much more interesting kids of Han and Leia, and Luke and Mara Jade.

Jacen and Jaina Solo and Ben Skywalker.