Critter Coven Thread

Mouse is teeny weeny.

bird is big

When will they learn

Is there an explanation for why Florence's hair is a complete mess?

I'm gonna punch that rat

She's probably just trying to be "natural" by not washing her hair.

I want to convert that goat

What if the goat converts you?

that's disgusting beyond reason.

I'm sure she washes with water, just not shampoo or conditioner.

thats not how sticks and dirt stay in her hair. Even plain cold water can get that out.

who is she

UPDATE FASTER GOD DAMNIT

>she

She's basically a dirty hippy, so she probably doesn't bathe or use deodorant, etc. She's supposed to satirize the "love your mother earth" wiccan. She's probably a super vegan, doesn't have any non-natural cleaners in her house, etc.

Fourth panel is a total perspective favorail

It's a good thing we have that height chart. The bird grew a foot or two, it seems.
Not that that really matters in an off-model-heavy comic, but still.

You have to admit, it's a little cute.

When will this update more then once a week?

Someone with the gall ought to ask the Coven. Questions like that and whatever happened to Rosie's eye aren't asked.

when people pay for it.

>that feeling when the one thing that would really help the comic got put as a stretch goal before it could have a trial run
>and, no matter how much you want to see it happen, there's only so many people who want to invest monthly in an intentionally niche webcomic

And we haven't seen Giraffe girl yet either.

I'd post the character sheet, but all that pops up in google is stuff from the tumblr, and some of pic related.

Squirrel girl's my jam, but here you go. When in doubt, check her Deviantart/Weasyl.

I think Inkshadow needs a good dicking to calm down.

She might, but isn't that illegal?

Underage according to the comic creator.

what will happen when satan takes over the goatboygirl body and they all have to fuck him?

How strong does the devil make people? The goat seems like the weakest of the bunch, easy.

Arepo jumps her bones and refuses to get off until her Lord is satiated. Florence makes a break for the door while Rosie tries to pull Clara away. Inkshadow takes notes in the corner.

>How strong does the devil make people?
when I was youger one of my cousins "supposedly" got posessed by the devil and he managed to lift our sofa over his head rather easily, I've talked about it in /x/ a couple of times but between you and me I actually believe he was full on crack when that happened

So, peak possible physical strength without restraint or concern about injuring oneself? Max adrenaline rush mode? I'd still give it to Huge Bird and her backup.

Still, yeah, your cousin sounds like he was on a chemical power trip.

bump

I guess I have the absurd_res version of this kicking around.