What's the saddest scene you've seen in a film or television show

What's the saddest scene you've seen in a film or television show.

We're all anonymous here.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7vYW3yQzV1c
youtu.be/ocvgocSbHwo
youtu.be/tBRh9rzqvdI
youtube.com/watch?v=S5rSsOd7VxM
youtu.be/YqZQlOs8c10
youtube.com/watch?v=_7Di4T3Qcds
youtube.com/watch?v=T8JdWs3jtcs
youtube.com/watch?v=Ukf-BZzX4oM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>ywn have your own Komugi

The music they made for it fucking eats at you.

the leftovers s1 ending

Unironically the final scene of Bicentennial man where he dies moments before finding out they granted him human status.

Every sad scene from Bojack.

can't even think of one. Sad movies don't really work.

the clone wars. everything goes to shit and you can only watch as those you've grown to care are snuffed as the galaxy grows darker

FUCK YOU RICHARD GERE

FUCK YOUUUUUU

youtu.be/7vYW3yQzV1c

A.I for some reason is very sad and nostalgic

This but ironically.

why did i even open this thread...

>We're all anonymous here
Hiroshima is selling your post history with ip to whoever wants to buy it

The kid after she died in Bridge to Terabithia.
Lt. Dan on New Year's.
The ending of The Notebook.
Carl opening the adventure book towards the end of Up.

when Babe finds out what pigs are for

You fags cry when watching movies or tv shows? LOL what a bunch of beta cuck soyboys you all are. Man up and stop being pussies for fucks sake.

The theme is so touching

youtu.be/ocvgocSbHwo

quints of truth

He cries too

youtu.be/tBRh9rzqvdI

The ending of the Star Trek DS9 episode "The Visitor" is probably the only movie or television moment to make me properly cry rather than just tear up a bit.

youtube.com/watch?v=S5rSsOd7VxM

>When John Coffey dies in Green Mile

I dont know why but I fucking cried in the theater at Curious Case of Benjamin Button.

Not Inner Light from TNG though? I fucking bawled.

the ending where they unite against the left

Charlie Chaplin's The Kid

The potato dance scene. I actually avoid re-watching it because I just loose it every time. The effort and poetic gentleness his character puts into distracting the kid of the obvious absolute miserable situation they're in truly is heartbreaking.

I know what you mean but I see it as an immature weakness I must overcome
I used to make coffee for my mom on Sunday.

If you didnt get emotional during the Green Mile, you have no soul.

I don't know why, I found The Visitor more affecting. The Inner Light definitely made me a bit emotional but not as much.

sneed

It still fucks me up when that scene happens, that must've been hell for Andrew's parents to watch, but if it isn't some damn fine film making.

>I am Sam
>Radio
>Tru Confessions

Saddest movies ever. You will cry.

Abyssinia, Henry.

I'm watching I'm Not A Robot at the moment and there are some scenes where my eyes get wet. Not full on crying ... but on the way to it.

Fellowship of the ring, when Frodo is standing on the river bank holding the ring.

I am Sam is the saddest movie ever and forever changed my view of handicapped people.

FUCK THIS

Ending scene of The Help. Viola Davis kills it

I have a little girl so it just hits me in the feels for whatever reason.

Checked!
:-)

Elephant Man's "I am not an animal!" usually gets me.

Anything with Goose and real human bean.

because I know it's a lie

This and the guy talking about his stepfather in The Act of Killing are basically tied for saddest to me.

Honestly, I cried throughout most of WALL•E. From the Put On Your Sunday Clothes intro with the trashy Earth, to him playing It Only Takes A Moment as he's looking up at the stars and the sand storm comes through and ruins it for him, WALL•E hanging onto the ship and just taking in all the sights of space, Define Dancing, yada yada yada. This whole film is perfect and beautiful

Fuck Up and it's "Muh first 11 minutes". You don't have shit on WALL•E

For a more serious film that gives off that actual sadness vibe other than crying over beautiful stuff, Philadelphia is a good go-to tearjerker. When Andrew collapses in the court room and the eventual ending make for an amazing couple of sad scenes

youtu.be/YqZQlOs8c10

I think it's more just the personal experience that makes it so powerful and sad to me

When I watched "When the Last Sword is Drawn" I cried non-stop for the entire final act. 40 minutes straight. Right as the tears were stopping, something else sad would happen.

The end of the first Pokémon movie.

my biggest fear is going blind, so the scene in saw iv in which the guy had to destroy his eyes is the hardest thing for me to watch

I know this thread is about "sad" and not so much scary but to me they are related, that scene gives me a very sad feeling of loss

I doubt anyone knows this movie

And?

You want a standing ovation for picking a obscure russian film from the 60's?
Oh we are in awe of your superior taste in cinema.

I was saying that it was a sad movie, nothing else.
What's your problem?

this

I don't remember where it's from, but I have a vivid childhood memory of a child figure skater getting injured on the arena, she was bleeding from her legs (?). I remember weeping at that

>What's your problem?
because you couldnt even be bothered to post the title of the film, the scene or say anything about it, you just came in here, jizzed your shit ego all over the place and left us with nothing.
>I doubt anyone knows this movie
well you arent exactly helping.

youtube.com/watch?v=_7Di4T3Qcds

You got blown the fuck out faggot

What the fuck would me typing a bunch of words in Cyrillic do? Anyone who had watched the movie would recognize it from the picture, and anyone who hasn't wouldn't be helped either way.

>...jizzed your shit ego all over the place and left us with nothing.
No, that's what you're you're doing right now

Who hurt you dude? It sounds like you need some anger management. Try jerking off or something

>DUDE MY MOMMY WAS MEAN TO ME BUT THAT SHOULDNT EXCUSE THE WAY I ACT
Can we stop acting like this show is sad/deep in any way

It was a mixture of loss and happiness that Picard lived an entire life, grew to be elderly, met his grandkids, learned new things, trapped on a planet until he forgot about his fellow humans and then had it all taken away. He ended his stint in Starfleet more that man than Picard. I fucking lose it when he plays the flute when he's back on the ship.

The Visitor was great but I've only seen it the one time before being truly invested in who Sisko was at the time with it being like the second episode.

>What the fuck would me typing a bunch of words in Cyrillic do? Anyone who had watched the movie would recognize it from the picture, and anyone who hasn't wouldn't be helped either way.

How about you write the title in latin letters and let people find out more about the movie by fucking googling it.
Oh, but that wouldn't make you feel so special.

I don't think I've genuinely cried at a movie that I remember. Suggestions?

good movie

Philadelphia

the fucking deer hunter ...fucks me up every time ...de niros best acting.... the hatred and sadness in the roulette scenes are unreal

>Local boy George Mills, just 17, hero at Dunkirk

I'm sorry I upset your autism. Why don't you go and reply to all the fucking posts without a movie name?

This.

Schindlers list

"LAWRENCE!"
"Merry Chrissimmas."
"Merry Chrissimas, Mister Lawrence."
youtube.com/watch?v=T8JdWs3jtcs

Movie?

LOST’s greatest hits had me bawling like a baby.

for some reason the ending of Trailer Park Boys season 10 got to me
maybe it's just because I was baked

This scene always gets me

>local mongoloid falls down the stairs, totally useless

Not that sad

When hit girl tries to save big daddy but he burns to death anyway, not sure if sad but that scene made me feel something for a split second

>The end of Song of the Sea
>That scene with the father of the protagist of About Time
>Unironically the sacrifice in Tangled

Das boot ending

The potato dance is from The Gold Rush.

This scene hits me so hard it's unreal.

That's a super great choice, too. Too bad it's always overshadowed by the fucking introduction since that all people ever remember about the goddamn film

Oh, and recently the end of Coco. Fuck, animated movies always got me easier.

This movie is heartbreaking. He was such a good guy, a wonderful boyfriend and great friend and they completely destroy his trust.

Jesus dude I don't even like this movie but I remember tearing up to this scene a number of years ago once I saw it when I was older.

Fuck off Wiseau or whatever. Go fuck a pug.

She technically raped Forrest, though.

A lot of bits in the elephant man got me. It's just a really heavy movie.

Just had a legitimate alcoholic cry. Movie still sucks but that scene is so good.

Leave your stupid comments in your pocket

youtube.com/watch?v=Ukf-BZzX4oM

OH HI DOGGIE

Was a crazy surprise