I cannot Believe Harley just casually asks Clark if he’s still “holding a grudge...

I cannot Believe Harley just casually asks Clark if he’s still “holding a grudge,” as if she wasn’t a willing accomplice in the deaths of Lois, their child, and the entire population of Metropolis, and has been all out to kill Clark since then.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6UWA66QjZzk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

She's crazy and quirky XD

That seems completely in-character.

She was clearly a victim OP, even moreso than Lois or their child. She was forced to be that way because hey look over there.

She is a cunt,

>this is what harleyquinnfags actually believe

So pissed off that she didn't die

>Clark kill Billy Cuck ''Shazam''

>>Clark kill Billy Cuck ''Shazam''
she is still a cunt.

>Harley: Can you make me a pony?
>Mr. Freeze: It will make the twilight sparkle.

NRS, you madmen.

The best things about this game were Ivy and when Diana stabbed Harley, everything else was pretty shit, glad I didn't spend any money on this crap

It's called psyching out your opponent with banter that will get them angry and lose focus in a fight. You know, that thing that Spider-Man does all the time?

Actually Spidey banters usually because he is trying to mask his own fear while in mid fight, as well as try and calm the pedestrians around who might be gawking. It might have the added bonus of making his opponents blind with rage, but that's hardly ever his actual intent. Someone mad might do something really stupid, like blow up a school.

She's the living proof that Batman is not the good guy. He's just fighting Superman because muh lines we do not cross, fuck everything else.

Eva Beaun of DC.

>Batman literally teams up with Satan to fight Superman
>still thinks he's the good guy

Not to a guy that can punch away the very planet itself...He is faster, stronger, and smarter.

I liked how in Superman's ending Batman literally becomes Joker

Neither are good and both have flaws.

Damian is in jail he has killed a killer ..But she is free and murdered thousands ..Batman is a big hypocrite..

This.
That little shit even calls him out on this and Batman refuses to answer, batman didn't even need to kill Joker, just lock him up in a prison that didn't have a revolving door, a prison like oh I don't know, like the fucking phantom zone maybe?

>Damian talks about how Batman would rather stand with killers than Superman
>Batman chooses the Joker's crazy girlfriend to be on his side and disowns his own son

Injustice reminds me of comics civil war in that we're supposed to root for the good guys but the writers are hacks and they come off as evil

Lol no she is cancer

>all the triggered Supes fags on Sup Forums

>>all the triggered Supes fags on Sup Forums
Batman pls.

So, remind me again, how did Superman get out of the Phantom Zone and into the prison after Superman threw Superman into the Phantom Zone at the end of Injustice 1, and why did Brainiac credit Batman with defeating Superman? Did Bendis write the story mode for this game?

whoa there

I'm serious, user.

youtube.com/watch?v=6UWA66QjZzk

Fucking autist.

It's a shitty comic and a bad game, for some reason manchildren are not taking it seriously. Sup Forums has gotten dumber and dumber.

I don't know if you've noticed, but Sup Forums has also gotten a number of casuals recently, these are people that will play anything so long as it has batman in it and believe that Superman is faster than Flash

Why does it feel like the writers forgot that Injustice Harley is a monster?

DC has mandated that Harley can never be portrayed in a negative light, lest they loose most of their female audience. You can't have the 3rd member of the trinity look like shit in the eyes of casuals

What the fuck

>That Harley voice

Jesus, just terrible.

Honestly? They see her as a non-character.

Anyone else, they'd be a Joker collaborator, and having them be killed/not killed would be a huge deal. Because it's hot topic Harley Quinn, no one in the story gives a single shit.

I'm not sure why people post pictures of Injustice Harley as examples of why she's awesome, as nothing she does actually matters.

Superman literally teams up with a guy called Sinestro,his fans are confused why Bats doesn't think he's the nicest guy anymore

>the comics being at all canon to the games

They both team up with shitty people, to be desu.

>that part where Guy Gardener literally just stops to point out how Superman is teamed up with a guy who has 'kill' in his name

Oh God you're right

No, she's not. She did some fucked up things, but she's attempting to atone. It's consistent with the way she was written in the previous game and comics and, to me, is vastly more interesting than anything they're doing with her in the current comics or DCEU. I'll take penitent, but still fun Harley over the 'female version of the joker dudes can jerk off to' characterization that's been pushed everywhere the last couple of years.

For batman white man pain

I can't believe Superman said that Shazam's death was a casualty of war. He murdered a boy that was his loyal friend for no reason and still thinks he's not a criminal.

>t she's attempting to atone.
Genocide.you tumblr feminist.

You mean Female version of Waypool dudes can jack off to user. I don't remember joker ever getting his own solo that sucks as much as her ongoing and Waypool.

>Any of that meaning anything in the Injustice universe.

>Superman: Want to hear a joke?
>Harley Quinn: This oughta be good.
>Superman: Superman vs. Harley Quinn.

Brainiac: I collect worlds Harley: I collect toenail clippings!
I hate/love this game

>Genocide
that's all her fault.She is a baby killer

I fucking hate Injustice Supes, but goddamn. This exchange almost makes putting up with that characterization worth it.

/mlp/ clay. Fuck off, Sup Forums. Injustice 2 belongs to

>attempting to atone
>from nuking a city

if Supes said he was sorry for all that stuff would it be okay?

Batfags on suicide watch.

That's how Batman deals with his criminals, so long as they're sorry it's forgiven. Hell, in Firestorm's ending, when they blow up the skull ship and kill all the billions of worlds that braniac collected, Batman just let's them walk away.

wHAT

>he didn't play either game.

She seems pretty happy about poor Jimmy being shot in the face.

>Harley clearly shown to be reformed and truly regretfull what she did what she was.
>Actually helps defeat Man of Murder and his band.
>Best incarnation of Harley after the BTAS

She should be jailed after the peace for sure but, killing her serves no point.
If you want to beangry to someone be angry at Hal and WW. Hope they get brutally killed by Sinestro and Superman in IJ3.
And fuck Cyborg too.

Teaming up with Satan is worse than teaming up with Sinestro

I didn't play the game, I watch a Let's Play video showing the story mode and the character endings. No way am I paying actual money for this dreck.
Look up the ending to Firestorm on that game, billions of billions of lives were killed and Batman just scowls at them in disappointment.

Yet you don't know that Sinestro is a character in the game? Why are you even posting?

Deluded Harleyfags are something else.

lets say this: the joker kills your wife/ son,and you decide to hunt him down ,do you really think supes is going to let you do it? its more justified in superman case?

Ohhh, you're referring to the first game, sorry Sinestro was such a background character that I completely forgot he was in that game, I thought you were talking about the non-canon comics.

The comics are also canon, that's why they get directly referenced like a hundred times and Arrow and Dinah are there and have a son. Again, why are you posting if you refuse to pay attention?

Would Bat support Hitler if Hitler apologized?

Yea, especially if it helped him further his goals.

The only person in the right in either of the games is Swamp Thing. Don't fuck with his swamp, and you'll be good.

Deluded about what? I said she should be imprisoned or cut away from from society or something. But if i want to choose between child murdering HERO or now reformed and regretfull henchwoman, i choose Harley.

Superman and co. (except Barry) become irredeemable the moment Supes killed Billy.

(If he is not damian or superman) Bat support him

Then why was Atlantis untouched? Didn't superman and his pals put it into the desert or something in the comics? And wasn't GA and BC's kid from the injustice world, not from whatever at reality they came from, because in game 1 GA was already dead, but in the comics he hadn't been killed yet? Sorry I don't read injustice as I know that comic is shit. Help me understand here user.

>now reformed and regretful
>from helping to bomb an entire city full of people

is there no crime you think people should be put away for life for?

So you didn't read the comics either?

What about Hal? It's implied he's put through hell and high water by the guardians just to redeem himself.

You're goddamm right I didn't read them, that shit is the Civil War of DC comics, why the fuck would I read that garbage?

>Harley kills a baby supermans baby she is become irredeemable you tumblr feminist

Damian, Superman and Wonder Woman are in jail not because they killed. It's because they won't stop and just try to justify it. If the Regime actually learned something and helped during the Brainiac incident and not want to go back to their Regime ways, Batman would let them comeback. Hal killed during his Regime days(killed Guy) and Batman let him come back. Listen to Batman's dialog with Wonder Woman. Most of it is just him trying to get her to come back on the team. Harley did awful shit but all that proves is that there is always a second chance for everyone and Batman is willing to give them it if they're willing to change. Batman is not a hypocrite, The regime is. They think they're not criminals but they are.

Then why would you claim that the comics you didn't read aren't canon to the game you didn't play?

I see Harley as mentally ill. She overcomed that. both comics and IJ2 showed that. And you are right she should be punished but not wih murder.

She has killed thousands of babies and nuking a city.

Batfrags.

thank you.

Because you don't need to play the game to witness the story. You still haven't answered any of my questions, what's up with Atlantis, what's up with GA's kid, why is superman in a prison on Earth and not in the Phantom Zone where he was placed in in the first game, where are the superpills and when weren't they used to help defend against Brainiac's invasion? It was my understanding that the comics take plave bwfore tbe first game, leading into its events. Are these questions impossible to answer, or are you just refusing to answer them?

>And you are right she should be punished but not wih murder.

It would be nice if literally anyone in-game believed that. but no, she's just the funny comic relief.

Also pic related.

No, fucking read the comics.

Yeah i dont remember year one that well but, she always goes through with Joker's plans, but after she saw what she did, she reformed.

The thing is choosing side in IJ is retarded because even Batman is in the wrong. But when you see the epitome of HERO Superman killing a child because he was realizing that they were in the wrong, hits harder than a ill henchwoman helping a maniac that should have been killed years ago.

>Has no rebuttal
>b-b-batfag!
Seriously you are embarrassment. Bathaters are 10x more retarded than Batfags.

Sinestro has a far greyer past than you give him credit for

I'm still wondering how he didn't tear his spine out considering how his hand is positioned.

see

So you just can't answer these questions then? Can anyone explain this shit to me in 20 words or less?

>she reformed.
Nope -She is a baby killer-

You don't just overcome mental illness, user. That's not how it works.

No, because you're fucking retarded and it's not our job to explain shit to the willfully ignorant.

haahahahahahahahahahaahahahah