Who else is "watching" this "show" tonight? I honestly can't even remember what happened in the last episode

Who else is "watching" this "show" tonight? I honestly can't even remember what happened in the last episode

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.Sup
911movies.co/episodes/the-gifted-1x11/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

only watching for the waifus

What waifus?

I'll download it later, can't stand watching things on tv with commercials every 5 minutes.

"what waifus" he says

>when your waifu becomes 3 waifus

c l a s s i c !
l
a
s
s
i
c
!

no really what waifus

show needs more panty
they could have shown dumont panty but they showed her in boxers instead
big upset

true of nearly all shows really

Oh yes

Cute!

>Struckers convinced Sentinel guy to move the mutants from evil doc's laboratory to a place whete they will be treated as prisoners instead of lab rats
>In the meantime, evil doctor got the kids to use their power and give him data for his evil masterplan, also, he killed Dreamer
>Telepathic girl got a plan of her own which included disrupting the moving operation, killing everyone and releasing her 2 identical sisters
There is the reminder if you really can't remember

but especially this show

thanks m8 I genuinely forgot. I remember liking it though

Show is intended as a family-friendly show
Also Amy is a pure waifu and her panty scenes are very very rare

...Unfortuntely...

As for Emma... can't really tell... she's relatively new.

Holy shit, are those Stepford Cuckoos? I love those gals!

The acting in this show is some of the worst in modern television

I am, I just wait until later because I really cant be fucked to sit through commercials.

In memoriam (F)

I need to see her vagina

Yes I agree theres not nearly enough panty

I can't wait for my weekly dose of Amy. that means a double dose, one with commercials, one without em and in HD

Bra scene just passed

mmmmmmmm im pre-jerkin!

Also I think telepath girl wants to fugg Andy... or make him think she does.

Another week before the end. So fucking dumb.
Well... till next time.

She barely did anything this episode. Why do they keep giving us so little Amy?

I dont know., I'm so sad. This was a telepath trio episode, hope we get more focused episodes on other times. An Amy episode is always kino.

The cuckoos are hot, and I like them a lot, but they aren't Amy. Every episode needs more Amy, they've already turned her into a really minor side character. Its not fair ;_;

I wish I had good words for this, but I couldn't agree more. They listed Amy as a main role and barely give her any scenes. They're not using her potential since she's easily the best actress of the lot. And I actually like the rest too.
They said they story was to be "experienced from the human point of view of the parents representing the audience"
Hope it's not too late for them to remember this.

Maybe she's taken this role because it is so small so she can spend more time with her family being the best mother and wife she can be?

I... I think we've been bamboozled user. They just marketed it as that, and talked up Amy Acker's role in it just so they could lock down her built in fanbase, and now that they've got us they've just shunted her off to the side. We've been had!

But seriously waifuism aside, thats been my big disappointment the last few episodes. It's not just Caitlin, but Reed too are starting to feel pointless. It's jumped straight into the MUTANTS VS. SENTINEL SERVICES SHOWDOWN shit, so there's not a lot of room left for normal, mundane suburban parents learning how to deal with their new lives and their place in it, and their children's place in it. I wasn't hyped for it just because of Amy, I was hyped because it looked like a different take on capeshit, but now it's edging right into bog standard capeshit territory, and I hate that. Aint what I signed up for

Maybe, and if that's the case I'm happy for her and wish her the best, because Amy is mom of the year of all years, but for the rest of us it's not so great.

Are you implying maybe she is in some sort of "mild retirement" acting in quiet things so she can be the qtest qt in her comfy personal life?
;_;
I'm sad because I need my Amyfu on my screen.
But I can also understand this if it means she's happy. I would set aside my selfishness for this.

Can we do something? They can't get away with this. It's ridiculous to keep having a show about parents that don't even do anything there. I enjoyed them going on rogue missions. They should either encourage that or just plainly give Amy powers already.

I didn't even want Amy to have powers, I like her as a normal parent, but if not having powers means you may aswell not exist as a character at all on this show, then for fucks sake just give her powers. Otherwise it just feels like a waste of Amy Acker.

I really don't understand why she isn't more popular in these threads.

On my best side, I wanna cut them some slack and think they'll find a way around this and all the ebin mutant war showtime is because its the season finale... But I wont lie, I'm genuinely scared.
I can live with a powerless Amy, as long as they use her right. But I still got that wish to see her doing beautiful combat moves... she can literally dance.

Nat posters are completely welcome in Gifted threads, but I can't post your waifu for you m8... I can help a bit maybe and I definitely enjoy when everybody posts more stuff.

Because I'm an Amyposter and I don't have any Nat pics, only Nat stuff I got is this.

Yeah, I'm worried too. Especially because with just the little we've seen of the show so far, the stuff dealing with the immediate Strucker family has been much better than any of the mutant nonsense. I don't want all that to get thrown out the window in favor of more super powered people punching other super powered people.

Not a huge fan of the show, but the threads are comfy as fuck.

i'll dump my nat webms

Jesus, look at those titties

Well... cross fingers, user. Once this final stage is done, if it gets renewed (it should) maybe they can go back to dealing with Cate's side of things... And maybe we're just crying too early and they can still pull something awesome in the final battle.

I have Amys + Nats...
Sorry about Dreamer user...

You are a man after my own heart, user.

>Sorry about Dreamer user...
We didn't see enough of her talent.

:3

I just want to bury my face in those.

>Fire

Makes me think of that instagram post of her where she bitches about comments like that. Kek.

>Makes me think of that instagram post of her where she bitches about comments like that. Kek.
llink

Don't have it, some post about how her body has nothing to do with why she is working in this industry.

the Sup Forums threads are always distinctly different than the Sup Forums threads

>about how her body has nothing to do with why she is working in this industry.
Suuuuure it doesn't.

You mean Sup Forums talks about something other then waifus?

i was watching angel and i noticed that she really aged like wyne

Huh... sometimes I wish we could have a few more Sup Forums anons here in case they can contribute to the talk... I love posting Amy and talking about waifus but there's also a show to be discussed here.

The finest

This show is jew propaganda intended to promote white genocide. Sentinal services are of course the mostly white bad guys with shaven heads while the mixture of mental retard women like the green haired bitch who looks like a serpent who is of course bipolar and a mixture of brown skin mongoloids run around and overact in a dramatic fashion about their ethics and then kill non mutant children and are portrayed as completely right and just in all they do despite the incompetent overdramatization of the writing and acting is just a setup to normalize the extermination of whites in real life. All the women are ugly, too.

>All the women are ugly, too.
You crossed the line buddy.

That square jaw aint gonna age well.

Faggots not allowed
Take your (You)s and gtfo

it's fine this way. I appreciated the same difference when it came to Gotham.

boards.Sup Forums.org/co/thread/97833621#lr97837569

That the girl from Scream Queens?

this show is 5000x better than the runaways

oh it's airing right now

why?
season one yeah

Gonna leave this Amy here because I'd like to dream about cuddling like that with a comfy Amy gf.
>A few cuckoo posts
>No Amy posts
>No Fatnat
>No even Dreamer
Heresy.
Goodnight, thread

stopped watching months ago. it's pretty fucking shitty. not Inhumans tier shit but still pretty shit

>911movies.co/episodes/the-gifted-1x11/

She has excellent genes

does anyone else want to see the cuckoos all molest caitlin???
i do

Cute.