I just don't understand why you wouldn't give her a pusy so you could fuck her in front of the crew

I just don't understand why you wouldn't give her a pusy so you could fuck her in front of the crew.

She clearly had the hots for him, even when the black bitch told her that he was a weirdo. How did he not know this? Why wouldn't he want to fuck her? Wouldn't playing Star Fleet everyday get old?

I mean fuck, surely he gave himself a penis and testicles, right? If he can take her face away and leave her gasping for air, couldn't he give her a puss, fuck her, then take it away?

What a waste.

He wanted to escape into a more innocent world.

Why?

She maybe had the hots for him, that's debateable, but it was clear that was over once she had the conversation with the black chick. Women aren't going to date a guy when everyone in their social circle says he's an undateable weirdo.

Maybe he’s a not filthy degenerate like you?

He was very clearly Captain Autismo.

You are applying some real world logic. The episode does not take place in reality. It seemed to me that she was just being cautious.

Watch the scene where she gives him coffee after that talk. She makes an obvious effort to avoid any further interaction. Any attraction she had was done.

What episode is this?

Women don’t get much hotter than this

S04E01.

Did you even watch the show? He had zero social skills, showed signs of Autism and clearly had mental issues. He was also very awkward and uncomfortable around anything sexual. Did you see the way he acted when she first hit on him on the bridge and then in the water? He took their genitals away most likely because sex makes him feel uneasy. Not everybody wants to go on a raping spree like most posters on this board. Shocking I know.

That’s not always true. If a chick is convinced some guy is her Edward Cullen, she will cut off every friend who stands in the way of her personal Twilight. I’ve seen it happen enough to learn to watch my mouth, and I’m now very careful what I say about my friends’ crushes and my brothers’ girlfriends. -femanon

How many of those men were balding, fat, ugly autists with zero social skills and a propensity for staring?

>triggered neckbeard projecting

>Stealing my pussy is where I draw the line.
What did Charlie Brooker mean by this?

>teehee femanon here
>disagreement ensues
>FUCKING TRIGGERED NECKBEARD

nice try, roastie

>literally attributes of the character in that episode
>"lmao project harder"

Also loaded (probably), which trumps all of that. She thinks he's a genius, too.

Fan adoration doesn't necessarily mean sexual attraction
I'm impressed with the one in a billion IQ of Stephen Hawking, doesn't mean I wanna succ on his tube

why did people like this episode, why is he a villain therye npcs theyre not real people

I want the full set of her nude iCloud pictures!

thank you, was waiting for this.

Nice brapper

He probably has another dedicated game for sex.

Would you command her to BRAP on you, Sup Forums ?

How was meth damon fat and balding? Clearly its you thats projecting.

How is such a lack of an ass even possible?

The black guy made fun of his "skimmed milk" choice because of his belly fat
Jesus Christ did you even see the episode you daft cunt

He is a sociopath and they arent just NPCs.

I did not get that reference at all. He is not fat. Why are you projecting so hard?

Watch the scene again mongrel, the black dude says something like "good choice, because of your" and points to the stomach

Other guy covered the fat thing. If you can't tell he's balding, you must be balding yourself and are deluding yourself about your vanishing hairline.

Did you even watch the episode? He’s literally fat and literally balding.

Why does every netflix series now has some netflix meme on it? this one had it and Big mouth had tons, is this a contract clause or something?

>Copying people's memories and personality from their spit

Don't think too hard about this episode user, nothing in it makes sense to begin with.

unless

did anyone else notice kirsten dunst walking by in the background?

Fucking gross, user.

lost it at shocking lmao

i couldn't get over how beautiful she was i guess it's just me

The future is female, shitlord