This film is proof palestinians are scum and need to bombed and oppressed like the muslim scum they are

This film is proof palestinians are scum and need to bombed and oppressed like the muslim scum they are

All Muslims are peices of shit, but imagine being Palestinian.
>Jews make up 6 gorillion
>in feels bad, grants them some land
>well it's not so bad, just a little
>40 years later they have expanded 1000%
>any time they stub their toe they remind the world of the 6 gorillion
>no one cares when they level your apartment complex with your kids inside to expand settlements

I literally dont care, muslims are terroist regressive scum and need to all be gassed. I fucking hate how the left is supporting them just because theyre brown, even though their religion is Sup Forums on steroids. Even jews are better then sand nigger terrorists

implying anyone knew what to do with the middle east post-ottoman collapse. israel was a start.

palestinians are literally the abbos of the middle east.

I wish there was a Cops style show but in Israel

>I wish there was a Cops style show but in Israel
That sounds like a good plot for an [as] show

Why is this being made what is wrong with Raid on Entebbe?

Israeli vengeance missions after Munich are especially kino.

what's [as]

Is that what jew think?

Tell me about Palestine; why do they bomb the mosque?

Is the joke supposed to be that those two were German?

Jews, Arabs

No thanks.

"Around Semites, expect fights"

ITT: JIDF on the attack

you guys planning on rounding up the Palestinians and gassing them all soon or something? What's with all the anti-Palestinian propaganda?

Did anyone else read it this way?

Adult swim
Jews arent really that bad, theyre mostly a boogeyman, muslims are a terror on the whole of the western world

You can hate muslims without being JIDF retard,

Look at this genocide happening right now

>Realize Muslims are scary as fuck when you put shariah law and their policy of being able to lie in the name of their religion together, meaning even if they say they don’t believe in Shariah they still perfectly well could, or they can just lie about whatever the fuck they want at any time without fear of consequences
>also realize Israel has basically holocausted Palestinians serveral Times over
>Israel is also the one western state in the Middle East and a Christian/Jewish holy land
>stuck between hating state violence and hating Muslims

Truly suffering, I don’t even mind Orthodox Jews.

Muslks deserve state violence. I honestly think america should enforce that against muslims and other societal degenerates likes feminists, the fact trump hasnt shown hes a coward and a disappointment

Kill yourself. All invaders need to be eradicated.

A bald assertion isn't an argument. I've already refuted your representation based arguments. Give me something else.

>Even jews are better
This statement is never true. No matter what, no matter how.

how much did your rabbi pay you for this post?

>unironically being against colonization
Are you a nigger?
How the fuck are muslims not all regressive violent people?