How did Yzma and Kronk in The Emperor's New Groove beat Kuzco and Pacha to the palace if they fell down a canyon...

How did Yzma and Kronk in The Emperor's New Groove beat Kuzco and Pacha to the palace if they fell down a canyon? I was marathoning the movie earlier today and spotted this plot-hole which had completely slipped by me on previous veiwings. I checked IMDB but couldn't find anything in the 'goofs' section.

What's the deal?

By all accounts, it doesn't make any sense.

marathoning the movie? you mean uh, just watching it?

>marathoning the movie
>marathoning

Well, whatever. Lets move on.

it's a funny cartoon for children you autist

Christ alive what is it with you spergs and obsessing over plot

Maybe they watched it multiple times back to back?

>taking anything in Emperor's New Groove seriously
You said it yourself.
They literally fell into a plot hole

Doesn't 'marathoning' mean to watch it all at once? I watched the whole movie in one sitting, instead of in small chunks spread out over the week.

Could have been watching Kronk's new groove and the Emperor's new school

>I watched the whole movie in one sitting, instead of in small chunks spread out over the week
WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT

Dude's autist, man. Even his initial question is autistic.

I marathon my shits instead of dropping small rabbit-tier turds nine times a day like most people

I do, but it's mostly my depression's fault. I just loose interest in things really quickly and I know I am no longer enjoying it.

They probably just want to use a non-cartoon lady meekly limping her hands with her palms iup

The Emperor's New Groove has a charming wit to it that makes it a joy to watch

This. Also sometimes experiencing fremdschämen will make me have to take a break.

It's a Sup Forums meme. People just say marathoned instead of watched

I'll never watch more than 15-20 minutes of a movie at a time. I watch until it gets to a really dramatic point or a cliffhanger moment or whatever and then stop it there and come back the next day to watch the next 15-20 minutes.

It's nice - it stretches the whole experience out, you get time to absorb what you've seen and spend a whole day wondering what will happen next.

Worked out really nice when I watched the Lord of the Rings extended trilogy - I watched a little bit every day or every other day. Only took me six weeks to get through it.

That sounds like reading a book. Which isn't a bad thing.

Read the manga

THIS ALWAYS PISSED ME THE FUCK OFF! The only answer they give is "LOL it's a comedy, bro! Don't take it seriously!"

>not getting the reference OP is making