Super speed is literally the best power to have, you can do literally anything with it. Prove me wrong

Super speed is literally the best power to have, you can do literally anything with it. Prove me wrong

only speed force is good, normal super speed can fuck you up because you have to deal with physics

Can it make you see why kids love cinnamon toast crunch?

super speed only works when you have another power to manipulate movement. At this point, DC writers should just say flash's power is the manipulation of motion rather than super speed.

Makes waiting and slow moments a bitch tho

why doesnt he just vibrate through the vault and take his cash out

But it's more catchy.

It's like, imagine if Sega Genesis commercials were saying
>Sega Genesis has 7.6 MHz CPU speed
instead of
>BLAST PROCESSING

Wally has problems when it comes to vibrating.

Being fast and interacting with a slow world seems like hell honestly

it would make the vault explode and probably his money too

Super speed in real life means you die painfully from friction or hit a wall and die from the impact

Can The Flash or Quicksilver beat this guy?

Why doesn't he just run to another branch location with a shorter line?

Literally who?

Vector needs laws of physics for his stuff to work. Speed Force ignores physics except when it's convenient

you can't outrun depression, micheal

>banks
am i right, guys?

Anime just ignore it

If cape characters did logical things, they would live in a utopia

Accelerator from Index. Accelerator is named after his ability. It creates a thin field of AIM around him, which allows him to modify the vector values of anything he touches.
Basically, nothing can get close to him or hurts him.

Can't

Shouldn't speed force users age faster?

Quantum field > speed force

Die powerlevelfag

Fuck off Manhattan.

I'm talking of Captain atom.

>there's a Sup Forums banner that references this match up.

The Flash doesn't need to touch you to beat you, user.

>Obtain super speed
>Explode when you hit a wall because you don't have the necessary power to process your surroundings at that speed too

It did that to Bart and Wally's kids but funnily enough did the opposite to Max Mercury,Jay and Savitar.Maybe it's an age/control thing

He is not Prime so yes.

Savitar never displayed deaging. He was just thrown forward in time.

You see how close he is to the front? No way in hell he's risking it!

You can do anything except live in the world with regular people. We know that because of how their brain processes their speed, speedsters perceive things differently than regular people; something that takes ten minutes for us would seem to take ten hours for them. Even something as simple as holding a conversation requires serious concentration. I guess it'd be okay if you were a sociopathic loner, but for anyone that requires regular human contact, it'd be a little slice of purgatory.

Full time control. EVERYTHING moves within time. Speed don't mean shit, if the time you need for that speed is never granted. Going deeper into it, one could stop another's soul from bonding with their body during their conception, or one could jump you from your birth, straight to being a dead old man.

But mai flash can run outside of time, you will say. There is still a clock running for him and him alone. Meanwhile, he is out in the middle of nothing; a void. A void where nothing can take place. Time wins and we all lose.

Teleportation and or time control > all

So Bart is literally a 2-year-old in a teenager's body? Jesus Christ.

nonono user, SPEEDFORCE is the best power to have because it literally can do anything the author needs it to do.

Super Speed has strict limitations on its own depending on the character. Just look at Pietro. No, not in the movies.

I would much rather have the power of probability manipulation. Like, sure would be lucky if the next lottery ticket I bought was the winning one, wouldn't it? Or, going in the other direction, suppose I have an enemy- sure would be unlucky if they happened to get hit by a bus while crossing the street. Stuff like that, you know? If it exists within the scale of probability, I'd like to be able to nudge it in either direction.

>Everybody talking about how powerful the Flash is
>No one talks about how awesome Quicksilver is
Being Quicksilver is suffering.

Never mind the fact that time control doesn't give you super human senses, so in a straight fight someone with time control would have a hole punched through their body by a fist going faster than a fighter jet before they could even remotely register in their mind what's going on

Quicksilver is pretty fast but he doesn't do any of the ludicrous bullshit that Wally flash/Barry flash do,his Ultimate incarnation needs more respect though,he was imaginative to say the least

Damn that was savage.

That would be a great power to have in the real world, but it's just not OP enough in the Marvel and DC Universes. Longshot Domino, Black Cat and Jinx are all B listers at best. Wanda is only in a higher tier because she's also a good sorcerer.

Out of the seven classic league members quicksilver is only faster than batman.

can somebody fucking explain the speed force?
>Scientists on the planet Savoth had a deep understanding of the Speed Force and there were many universities devoted to its study. One of these scientists, Gorflack, built a Speed Force cannon to defend his planet from a force of alien invaders. Instead of performing its intended purpose, it brought Jay Garrick, the first Flash, to Savoth. After Garrick helped drive away the invaders, Gorflack gave him a lightning-shaped piece of solidified Speed Force which he and his successors could use to transport to Savoth.[1]

what is the speed force cannon? how does it make sense that it can hurt aliens but give you super speed at the same time?

BURN THE WITCH

Being Quicksilver is suffering. Someone post the pages where he's eating dinner with the inhumans trying his hardest to eat slow but still finishes before anyone has touched their forks

Max Mercury made it literally seem like you could do anything with enough Speed Force.

Also the Speed Force, in and of itself, might as well just be magic with how much "sense" it makes. The last thing I remembered Flash having trouble with was falling out of a plane, but then I realized Barry would just tornado his arms to soften any landing like every issue.

wasn't there some story where the flash ran around the city all the time and eliminated all crime and created a utopia

>that feel when the flash is watching you masturbate

That was during Kingdom Come. Keystone City pretty much was perfect. It only fucked up when they made him leave the city & died, but he also like never talked to anyone & was pretty much an anonymous red blur at that point. I think they also implied that he was like "too" close to the Speed Force

You can't fly

>The last thing I remembered Flash having trouble with was falling out of a plane, but then I realized Barry would just tornado his arms to soften any landing like every issue.

... why would that affect him even slightly? Protecting him from impacts is like the main thing the speed force does. He shouldn't even have to soften his landing.

He can create tornados by windmilling his arms hard enough. Johnny Quick could also SOMEHOW fly, though it was always poorly explained. At times, the Flash could just RUN into space anyways.

This is why I love Zolomons powers there a good foil against Speedforce shenanigans,I think Top also out bullshits the Speedforce meme

>He can create tornados by windmilling his arms hard enough
We pillar men now

I think it was pre-Speed Force being a thing that solves all problems. I think it was Wally.

>Obtain super speed
>The acceleration force kills you instantly as soon as you use it

> At times, the Flash could just RUN into space anyways.

He should always be able to do that. Escape velocity is only 7 miles a second. Unless it works different for him because speed force.

The Top is LITERALLY a Ghost. I still don't understand anything about him.

What about control over magnetism?

The speed force wouldn't protect from just a normal fall like that.

How can he move in a void? No friction.

Flash's power is less super speed and more the manipulation of speed as if it were a cosmic force like gravity or electro-magnetism.

Sure Flash runs faster than anyone, but where he really starts to break the game is stuff like Speed Steel, Speed Constructs, Sending People to the Speed Force, and leaving people at any moment in history.

There's nothing to understand user. The Top is just a cool villain who is also above your average rogue.
And is also a cute girl on the CWverse.

What I've always wondered is, how can you stop gravity from affecting you personally (like the kind that objectively cuts out gravity's effect on you at all) & NOT just have the world literally fling you away from itself at the speed of its revolution.

Ok, I was overestimating, I don't know what DID happen with the Top. I know he started out just being able to spin at superspeed due to "mind-over-matter" & then something something it killed him & then he turned into a ghoooooooooost! And then somehow got his body back & stopped being relevant? Top was okay on the show, but so are most of the Rogues. Not bad, just meh.

He uses the Spinforce

>Not giving the speedforce what it really needs.

The show fucked up. Should have had her be lesbians with Glider.

Bullshit
If there is no friction with earth how the hell is he mantaining speed let alone accelerating?
What he is describing is called a jump

>lesbians
Isn't Bombshells enough for you user?

>Speedforce
>Spinforce
>Mirror world
Flash villains are the best.

You know the answer to your question already

Glider/Top otp is all I'm saying

No one said he would be able to steer once he's in space. Tbh he should accidentally fly out into space as a side-effect from half the shit he does, so I guess the speed force just doesn't allow it.

How can other speedsters compete with the Flash?

The units of speed*force are the same as units of power. D E E P E S T L O R E

You wouldn't need to make a jumping motion, it would happen naturally just from running. Once you reach a certain speed just pushing off the ground with your legs as per a normal running motion would instead effectively be a jump that sends you flying into space. It's not bullshit, it's what would actually happen if you were able to run that fast.

If done correctly it would be insanely OP. In theory, Magneto should be able to repel everything like Accelerator and instantly kill everyone he chooses simply by ripping out all of the natural iron in their blood. In practice he literally loses to Iron Man.

I liked when Speed Demon addressed this in Superior Foes
>Can't you just, run this stuff up there super fast like?
>do things get lighter for you when you run? Me either, besides I'm carrying the dog
Wish Overdrive would have zupped up his Rollerblade after Iron fist broke his ankle.

Based Tony.

Can it bring his mom back?

Agreed.

>In theory, Magneto should be able to repel everything like Accelerator and instantly kill everyone he chooses
He's done this from time to time. Polaris has done the shield thing as well.

He's absurdly stronk, but he doesn't play it up that much. I think there was an issue somewhere where he said he doesn't want people to be THAT scared cause if people come after him, they'll make him work harder.

>In theory, Magneto should be able to repel everything like Accelerator and instantly kill everyone he chooses simply by ripping out all of the natural iron in their blood.

I hate when people say shit like this. In theory, no he couldn't because he's not that strong. That's like saying that I have the power to move my arm, therefore in theory I could launch a mountain into the sun. There is no reason to assume that just because the dude has a mutant power to control magnetism that it is infinite in scope.

super speed

super aging

>I think there was an issue somewhere where he said he doesn't want people to be THAT scared cause if people come after him, they'll make him work harder.

That's completely out of character and far stupider than just ignoring the details that supposedly give him these extra powers.

go back in time kills his mom or dad

>that one time Magneto almost moved an entire Earth while his powers were completely on the fritz
>not that strong
lel

He does that whenever writers remember how magnetism works

But that's Barry.

That scene in X-Men 2 (I think?) where he pulls a sum of iron out of his prison cell guard's blood after Mystique daterapes the dude is great. Gets enough for three small ball-bearings and immediately destroys everything and everyone in the facility while hovering out on a thin disc he turned one of the balls into

user ,you know what happened when he tried to do that.

you wanted to know how to compete with the flash, I just told you.

Magneto also used to be able to hypnotize people with his "Magnetic personality" & could use it to usually just do whatever he wanted, because in the Silver Age no one actually knew what the fuck Magnets do

He's used the shield within the last several years.