So how come they never questioned why one of their sons greatly resembles that mysterious kid from high school that she...

So how come they never questioned why one of their sons greatly resembles that mysterious kid from high school that she tried to fuck?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gR0FptmZKdw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They did, for like 5 seconds once and dismissed the thought.

>feels like I'm kissing my brother

It's a movie are you actually expecting them to give a shit or something?

Let's see:

You meet a kid in high school for literally a week. You just seem him a few times during that week.

30 years later you have a kid who looks the same.

Do you think they can actually remember what some kid they met for a week 30 years ago looked like?

/thread

Um, yes? I remember how a lot of people looked like in high school. I would absolutely be able to tell if my son resembled them.

>Why didn't Marty remember that time he traveled to 2015?
The ripple effect. It's the main function of the Flux Capacitor. It allows to time travel and make changes, but only the time traveler is aware of the changes.

Well for the rest of us who aren't still in HS like you are, that's not the case

They probably assume they met the real Calvin Klein.

I doubt it.

George was obviously a happy cuck. They kept Biff around as a bull.

Dis true?

The kid who hooks you up with your wife/husband, gets into a car chase in town that causes a wreck and spills manure all over the town bully, and then goes on stage and play like a maniac. I'd say that might stick in your mind.

Wait another 29 years and see if you still remember.

Yeah and why do they keep biff around didn't he attempt to rape the mom?

he was drunk it could happen to anyone.

You're 20? 21? Wait another 20 years.

It was a different time

I was shopping at a supermarket a couple of weeks ago.

I saw a girl that looked EXACTLY like my ex's sister. I thought it was fascinating.

I didn't think about it any further than that, until I ran into her on NYE.

Turns out it was her. My brain just didn't make the click because I had no idea she had moved to our city and would let alone be working on the opposite side of the city where I am.

Like I explained in my story about my ex's sister - You would probably look at him and think - Gee...that's weird. And that's about it.

Not to mention they grew up with Marty, so they've seen him in various forms over his life.

I can't even picture the faces of the girls I had crushes on

Eh. 36 year old here. When I see pictures of people from my high school years everything comes back crystal clear. But memory...a little fuzzy. Names and places - even songs are good. Faces...they tend to look different from your memory when you go back and look at the photos. Everyone seems a bit older and more mature in your memories.

They did

youtube.com/watch?v=gR0FptmZKdw

You tell me.

A bald assertion isn't an argument. I've already refuted your representation based arguments. Give me something else.

dude I dont' remember what most of the people from my high school looked like and I have the addition of social media to help me remember

Marty obviously wasn't in their yearbook so she literally had no photographs to help remember his face

is this the new meme?

Nobody cares whether you change your opinion, dummy. We're telling you you're wrong.

How old are you? I can picture their faces all the way back to elementary school. Is this weird?

So how come it's ok for when Marty uses the Delorean to alter the space time continuum for personal gain but it isn't when Biff does it?

Your anecdote wasn't an argument either

They had no pictures of Calvin Klein from 1955. Without a picture to compare against they'd just assume it was a vague similarity. And that's assuming they remembered Calvin's face well enough to even make the association.

Without photos or pictures we forget faces VERY quickly.

It is if you copy it and continue to spam it in other threads

I noticed that too. It might be a new meme but it's probably some user who watched too much Rick and Morty or Sherlock and now thinks he's some kind of super-genius.

No because you're probably not out of community college yet.

are you over 40?

>American Guy

hey, she wasn't going to fuck him, just over the pants stuff, maybe a little fingering

I am confused by your confusion. I am only 24 but I can vividly remember what many of my classmates looked like and I doubt this will change in 10 years. If I had a son or daughter that looked EXACTLY liked one of my old classmates I absolutely would be able to tell.

You havent' refuted anything.

>People would have exact recall in this one specific circumstance

>....

>....

Because?

Time travel doesn't exist. Therefore your son does not look exactly like a person you met 30 years ago, just similar. Because it's impossible for him to look precisely like him.

Marty did it by accident and didn't create a dystopian hellhole.

I work in a high school and I see literal clones of the teenagers I went to high school with. Sometimes people just look like other people.

He wasn't a "classmate" though he was a non-student that showed up for like 3 days during very chaotic life events.

People look like other people in the BTTF universe, it happens in uncanny ways. They may have thought marty was a cousin of theirs.

When you have a kid you're inundated with people telling you she looks like Grandma, Aunt, Dad, etc etc for it to even cross you mind that the kid looks like someone you knew 20+ years ago. It's just not even on the mental radar.

I believe in psychology there is a thing about repressing memories that we don't find comfortable. Also, I don't remember people from 5 years ago, let along 20.

And bailing his loser kids out of jail in the second?