Should Black Panther show how Africans treat Albinos?

Discuss

Other urls found in this thread:

qz.com/857156/uganda-is-worried-about-the-number-of-chinese-men-marrying-their-women/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZRuSS0iiFyo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Blacks cant be depicted as bad, merely placed in unfortunate circumstances

Who's this cute boy

Should Black Panther depict the real situation in Africa today?
qz.com/857156/uganda-is-worried-about-the-number-of-chinese-men-marrying-their-women/

She is Aurora

Albinos are evil disgusting creatures that should be drowned at birth

>tfw no aurora ass to eat

That looks nothing like an albino. This is an albino

I would like to know John Boyegas opinion to this

what is essential afri/kino/?

Wrong, this is a albino

Oh god that's fucking disgusting, I bet that weird thing can't even go out in the sun or she'll catch fire

Is she an albino?

The Africa episode of The Young Pope

not with these caterpillars lodged on her face

Your taste truly sucks

>albinos
How about "everyone"?

youtube.com/watch?v=ZRuSS0iiFyo

Why do people hate her... i think she ia pne of the most beautiful girls on the planet

>Africans
wakanda doesnt actually exist you idiot

even showing albino niggers wouldn't happen
keeping up the kike lie of "only difference is skin colour" is a requirement

This is how we will look like in the future and it is BEAUTIFUL

Albinos are beautiful. They are women in perfection

Your realize Africa is a CONTINENT, right? And not every country in it treats people the same.

It's like if there was a movie about Japan and you posted some stupid shit like "Should x movie show how Asians treat their citizens?" because North Korea treats theirs likes shit

It's a fantasy country /city in Africa

BIIIHHH

What did he mean by this?

It's a movie, not a political statement.

No one is forcing them to show only one countries view of albinos. I know Africa is more than only one country. They can show more than one countries treatment of albinos. The first cut is 4 hours long. There's enough time to show it

Like equality diversity only counts when it adversely effects [race/gender I don't like]

I think he meant he was hitting a blunt.

Africa is whiter than America

African is a race not a continent. OP didn't mention Africa.

Equality is not about equality, it's about prevarication of the "oppressed" over the "oppressor". Whoever said "the only way to counter racism is being racist" was right.

The entire movie should just be Zimbabweans eating rats. Or the baby rape epidemic going on in SA, or the ungodly zombie tier shit in Angola, you get my point I can go on forever.

I would add that there is no such thing as a leftist black man. A leftist black man is just a black man actively working to advance his own group's identity at the expense of everyone else's. He just gets lumped in with the left because they're literally the collective idpol of everyone except white guys at this point.

BLM i guess

+200 films will be realeased in 2018, only ONE will have a black majority. all the others will have white majority. retarded nazis really don't understand what "diversity" means

They can't portray the black guys as bad in their "first big movie". The outrage would be enormous

Instead they will show the most expensive looking shit you can imagine, shit that makes New York look like a rat infested shanty town.

>Game of Thrones lacks black characters
He wasn't referring to all media himself, so turn about is fair play. One might say it's an EQUAL comparison.

>"diversity"
you go girl, punch those nazis

fuck these stale nigger memes, post more albino qts

They should also show the ebola outbreak

Wrong. Albinos have red eyes.

why do yall care?

Not quite black lives matter.

Did Tyler Perry die?

>You'll never have a qt albino wife who you constantly protect from the sun