Is Injustice!WW the most evil Wonder Woman or has Flashpoint!WW got her beat?

Is Injustice!WW the most evil Wonder Woman or has Flashpoint!WW got her beat?

Flashpoint WW is worst than Injustice WW for me.

Flashpoint WW fucked a married man, beheaded his wife, waged war over a petty bad romance which ravaged the Earth, and killed a child.
And yet becomes a member of a multiverse Justice League in one of Injustice 2's endings

Sure thing Dave Sim
Still love your work though

Lets not lie
This is the most evil Wonder Woman

>"Women will destroy your soul and lifeblood. Please sign this waiver legally stating that you do not think I'm a misogynist before talking to me."

Flashpoint WW was never a hero though. Injustice not only slid but encouraged Supermans own fall.

So I dunno. Flashpoint I guess?

There is literally nothing wrong with what Dave Sim said, and there is also nothing wrong with misogyny and sexism when directed at women, call as spade a spade even if it has a vagina

Triggered now.

Get over it!

This has nothing to do with either comics or cartoons.

Did Flashpoint WW join the Nova corps?

Women being shits and bashing them as the subhuman filth is ALWAYS on subject. Women are garbage, and the sooner we go back to victorian values and treat them like the shitbags they are, the better.

No, that's just the helmet of Mera
Whom Flashpoing WW beheaded

Yeah, I wonder if that implied that Flashpoint WW is the "nicest" Wonder Woman of the Injustice Multiverse.

Please fuck off back to /r9k/

Fuck off back to tumblr.

>not hating women is tumblr now
lol OK

Now kiss.

Wasn't Wonder Woman going to marry Aquaman in Flashpoint? I thought Mera was just a jealous cunt.

Not hating women is unmanly.

From a writing stand point Injustice WW is way worse. Flashpoint WW makes sense to a certain degree. That version of WW never left the island and became a isolated queen. Injustice WW has no excuse for why she shit other than she wanted Supercock, which is stupid. The Flashpoint universe actually makes sense to why all their versions are shit. WW stay on the island. Aquaman never learned compassion. Superman was take in by the government since he landed on earth. Bruce died and his father became Batman instead. The injustice universe is just filled with heroes ready to lose their shit as soon as some bad goes down. Shit universe.

Weren't Flashpoint Wonder Woman and Aquaman actually kinda nice, but were manipulated by their people to fight each other and were pretty much following what their people wanted?

I remember that the tie-in comics focusing on them went out of the way to make them more sympathetic.

t. faggot

Idk Flashpoint WW at least had reason to be the way that she was. Injustice it doesn't show that she has always been power hungry.

>killed a child.
She killed like seven, right? Captain Thunder was made up of all the Marvel kids.
And my memory is hazy but at least she didn't know CT was a kid and felt sorry in the comic. In the movie she didn't give a shit, I think.

Meh. It was consensual. Mera tried to kill her first, Aquaman declared war in retaliation, and Billy was an enemy combatant. Her going to war seemed more about countering the forces of Atlantis than looking to rule the world.

In contrast, Injustice Wonder Woman wanted Superman dick and world domination to the point that she was willing to betray her own people.

Flashpoint Wonder Woman at least had reasons to be a cunt

Further proof that the Wonder Woman/Superman pairing is fucking retarded

Kingdom Come, Superman: Distant Fires, Dark Knight Strikes Again, JLA: Created Equal, JLA: Act of God, Superman: Red Son, All-Star Batman and Robin the Boy Wonder, Dark Knight III: The Master Race, Batman Beyond/Justice League 2.0...

These are just Elseworlds, mind you. If i go counting the main comics there are more examples of bad portrayal of WW.

Flashpoint WW, while definitely morally questionable, acted for the most part in retaliation. This user explained it pretty well WW and Mera engaged in a duel to the death. Aquaman was the one to declare war, and she technically did kill enemy combatants, even if they were children.

Now, Injustice WW knew what she was doing was wrong and selfish, as her fear-gas trip revealed in the latest game. There's only something I hate more than an evil bitch: a whiny incoherent evil bitch.
Fuck her.

>Weren't Flashpoint Wonder Woman and Aquaman actually kinda nice, but were manipulated by their people to fight each other and were pretty much following what their people wanted?

Yes. Mera, too.

Injustice WW is just a crony, Flashpoint WW killed millions in a war and fucking stabbed a child

Flashpoint WW was manipulated by Penthesilea, much like Aquaman was manipulated by Ocean Master.

Injustice WW is just a cunt.

Flashpoint WW wasn't evil.