The "Calling all Creators" ad by Adidas features famous athletes and creators

The "Calling all Creators" ad by Adidas features famous athletes and creators.

so why the fuck is Karlie Kloss there?

Sportfags are not artists. Shit meme.

One of the people in the commercial is my neighbor tried asking him if Messi was really that autistic and he told me everyone was filmed separately

Karlie's whole shtick is that she tries to inspire kids to take school seriously. She might not be a master programmer but her cause is commendable.

My cousin is married to a soccer player (he's not particularly famous, but he played in a few games for the national team and many international games with his regular clubs), and when I asked him about Messi (whom he played against and met a few times) he said that Messi is really boring but "a normal guy". I should mention, however, that my cousin's husband is straight up retarded. He's the dumbest not officially mentally challenged human being I've ever encountered aside from my other cousin (the soccer-wife cousin's brother), and might be as dumb or even dumber than people with down syndrome.

Which player?

I'd rather not say his name because posting about what technically is family on Sup Forums seems misguided. You wouldn't be excited to find out who he is, though. Unless you're beyond obsessed I wouldn't be surprised if you've never even heard of him despite being ia big fan of the sport. He's not a very popular player that would ever discussed be discussed aside from his match performances the way that people like to go on endlessly about Messi, CR7, Zlatan etc. Only a few national sports websites write some gossip about him when they don't have anything more interesting. He's just a guy who has been consistently doing his job for years now (perhaps too long, I think they're trying to force him into retirement) and gets a few Sup Forums posts whenever he gives a good or particularly shitty performance, and is then forgotten about. He's a goalie.

>so why the fuck is Karlie Kloss there?

because she has inadvertantly created a lot of pronos in my head. sexual fantasies of her sitting on my face and rubbing her bony body across my face

she is a creator

Julio Cesar

She is a code creator, brainlet.

She's all but hitting the wall. She's trying to expand and do other things before she can't model anymore.

Nah, less famous.

Ok, but could you tell us which league he is most famous for playing in, pls.

Andujar, Bizarri or Carizzo it must be.

Brad Guzan

Occasional Champion's League.

All wrong.

His career is going real badly right now I think, and my cousin's family (my family too, I guess) consists mostly of criminals and I think they can't wait for him to get desperate and use some of his money as investments in their activities and somehow recruit him. If a goalie gets killed by the mob within the next 2 years it's probably him.

>so why the fuck is Karlie Kloss there?
to get BLACKED obviously

You can tell us, if he's as not-famous as you imply we won't care if you're lying or not

>a function that revolutionized the gaming industry vs deciding which number is larger

But which national league?

That's besides the point, I just don't want someone to find him on FB and send him this thread and have them visit me with a baseball bat for calling them retarded.
actually, none of them speak English AFAIK. He's a Dutch player. This will be my last post in this thread.

someone screen cap this thread and send it to every dutch goalie
can't be that many

Cilleson

It's bad enough that Sup Forums is filled with a million bullshit soccer threads. Now I have to read some faggot larping on Sup Forums now too. Fuck off. Either give these people a name or kill yourself.

>The code on the left is bad! It is hacker code used to steal nude photos! Stay away!

this is fake
gb2 Sup Forums

Dennis Schcoder looked so out of place there. Literally a nobody compared to the others

when the fuck did Adidas become all hip-hop/black culture and shit. Yeah, yeah I know about Run-DMC.

Claudio?