Just finished season 1 what the fuck did I just witness

Just finished season 1 what the fuck did I just witness

There's a bunch of unresolved shit and unanswered questions.

Name three

Actually you can't even name one you turbopleb

That's the thing about questions. They don't have answers. Just keep at it.

You need to have extensive knowledge of world literature and religion in order to understand this series.

There are two other seasons that probably answer some of your questions you dumb fuck keep watching

Fuck you you piece of shit

>There's a bunch of unresolved shit and unanswered questions.

They don't matter.

lol there are no answers bravo lindehack

>wah wah muh stories have to have clean cut endings

If Theroux's massive penis isn't enough to keep you watching just give up now.

just let it be user

Friendly reminder: make a list of everyone involved in the production of LOST and blacklist anything they do from your viewership choices. If you don't do this, all you'll get is pointless DUDE MYSTERY LMAO and zero plot!

>there are people out there who still don't understand LOST

I try to tell myself to accept this and move on in life but it's hard.

>muh plot
>Not being able to decipher the mystery when Christian Shepherd literally explains the whole thing piece by piece
The only thing that could make this post any more plebeian is if you started bitching about "character development" too

Why was wayne getting a tribe of Asian girls pregnant , how did he get injured, what happened with kevin and Patti, why did he have a vision of matt turning him into the psych ward why does he keep blacking out and a ton of other shit

Benefits of being a cult leader, mugging gone wrong, not much, just a nightmare and alcoholism

>Why was wayne getting a tribe of Asian girls pregnant
He was just a pedo who liked Asian girls, they said this in the show

I haven't seen the show in a while, don't remember every detail but 90% of what happened to Kevin can be explained by him being batshit crazy like his Dad

You stfu and carry on because honestly this isthe best shows you’ll see amongst all the absolute shit on TV. Absolutely keep an open mind because if I had to die after watching an entire show, gun to head I’d say this is arguably the best show in the last few decades.

Why the fuck did tom join that cult in the first place

So you never watched the Leftovers? You're missing out on some of the greatest tv ever made. 3 great seasons and a perfect ending

>what happened with Kevin and Patti
What the fuck did you even mean by this? She kills herself and Kevin threw her into the ground. Did you watch this as background noise or something lmao

Purpose and yellow fever

I wish I knew about this board back when it was on air, I watched a couple years ago and hardly had anyone to talk about it with

>MUH MYSTERIES!!!

There are two kinds of people in the world: those who can extrapolate from incomplete data

It only gets worse from here

Same.

I feel the same way about Leftovers too, its always the same shit. These mongoloids just cant fathom certain shit. Whether it be the journey mattering more than the destination, or that not everything needs to be spelled out for them.

>There's a bunch of unresolved shit and unanswered questions

The whole concept of the show is living in the world where your core believes(whatever they are, religious or otherwise) don't aplly anymore and you have no idea what to do. If you're watching Leftovers for answers you're missing the point completely

>unresolved shit and unanswered questions

You are watching a show written by the cancer of modern television and movies.

can't wait to see how this moron ruins watchmen. 100% guarantee he will write an entire episode about where rorschach got his mask

that one where patti dies could be my top ep

what is it from before the 90s you like so much? MASH? The Prisoner? genuinely curious

>90’s

user I...

great, now you can begin to understand how people in that world feel

>arguably the best show from the last few decades
>implies there's a better show from before the last few decades
>i.e. before the 90s

retard

The 90’s were nearly 30 years ago.
Few generally means 2 or 3, which would be 20-30 years.

MASH came out in the 70’s, the Prisoner came out in the 60’s you're all over the place anyways.

before the 90s means any time before the fucking 90s you absolute mongoloid

>Just finished season 1 what the fuck did I just witness

kino
let the mystery be

It's all happening in the mind of a schizo

You’re the one that said “before”, the other user said last few decades. He probably meant something like The Wire or The Sopranos.

why wouldnt he say the best ever then, if there wasnt something from before the last few decades he prefers. this is what i'm getting at. if you werent crippled with autism you might understand

why wouldnt he say the best ever then, if there wasnt something from before the last few decades he prefers. this is what i'm getting at. if you werent crippled with autism you might understand

Fuck yes. Lost has destroyed the fucking world. JJ and cunt writer.

Did Nora lie about her entire story Sup Forums?

Oh my god it's was so good anything else like it ?

No. Only braindead idiots think she did

>just finished season 1
well get ready, i hope you like condescending black characters and overbearing piano music at all times, filler dream sequences and more unresolved questions

>DUDE LET THE MYSTERY BE LMAO HOMEWARD BOUND OMG IM CRYING

>Why was wayne getting a tribe of Asian girls pregnant
Can't believe I'm seeing this question asked on Sup Forums, Sup Forums of all places even.